Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 10/5/2001 3:36:40 PM EST
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 3:58:33 PM EST
You need a license to hunt "varmits". Go to [url]http://www.wa.gov/wdfw/wlm/game/hunter/hunter.htm[/url] Download the 2001-2002 Big Game Hunting Seasons and Rules Pamphlet [url]http://www.wa.gov/wdfw/wlm/game/hunter/huntregs2001.pdf[/url] Check out page 21 "Small Game Seasons". Contains information on Bobcat, coyote, fox, Racoon, rabbits, hares, etc. Scan also for "protected species", it used to be that there was a list of "protected species" like ground squirrels, tree squirrels, yellow bellied marmots, etc. Don't know if these guys are fair game or not anymore. Good luck.
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 5:18:15 PM EST
I'd check for sure, but you generally need a basic lisence to kill the stuff that is not permitted. I hunted for years and that was the rule in Washington.
Top Top