Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/10/2005 12:02:07 PM EDT
Posts getting shuffled out of sequence....

Not being able to post for two minutes....

Anybody else see this too?
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 12:02:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 12:03:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Glad its not just me.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 12:03:56 PM EDT
[#3]
I get that post error from time to time. It usually says "You must wait X amount of time before posting again"

Ask Sin_Bin. If anyone has had problems with posting, I bet he has seen more than his fair share.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 12:07:57 PM EDT
[#4]
"There is nothing wrong with ARFCOM. Do not attempt to adjust the picture. We are controlling transmission. If we wish to make it louder, we will bring up the volume. If we wish to make it softer, we will tune it to a whisper. We will control the horizontal. We will control the vertical. We can roll the image; make it flutter. We can change the focus to a soft blur or sharpen it to crystal clarity. For the next hour, sit quietly and we will control all that you see and hear. We repeat: there is nothing wrong with AR15.COM. You are about to participate in a great adventure.

You are about to experience the awe and mystery which reaches from the inner mind to the outer limits."
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 2:51:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Bet you wish you took that damned red pill now.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 2:53:30 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I get that post error from time to time. It usually says "You must wait X amount of time before posting again"

Ask Sin_Bin. If anyone has had problems with posting, I bet he has seen more than his fair share.

A big +1.  If anyone knows about posting repeatedly he does.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 2:53:33 PM EDT
[#7]
*puts on shades and draws Desert Eagle*

Mister Woooblin-Goblin. Iiii've been expecting you.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 2:55:49 PM EDT
[#8]
I dunno, but I've got a dozen mods who look like Aimless following my every move!
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 3:00:15 PM EDT
[#9]
You didn't happen to see any black cats, did you?
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 3:06:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Or brick walls where doorways used to be? Sucks when that happens, I can tell ya...
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 3:13:20 PM EDT
[#11]
reaching for tin fo....
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 3:14:46 PM EDT
[#12]
There was a couple of minutes where it wouldn't refresh properly for me.

Now responding properly.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 3:22:53 PM EDT
[#13]
Boy: Do not try and bend the spoon. That's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth.

WG: What truth?

Boy: There is no spoon.

WG: There is no spoon?

Boy: Then you'll see that it is not the spoon that bends, it is only yourself.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top