Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/28/2006 10:50:44 PM EDT
And when I say war I don’t mean the military, I mean civilians, nationalists and militia movements getting fed up and finally doing what our government won’t do.

We can’t be far from civil war again. It happened once and it can happen again. Eleven Million illegals suddenly becoming “American citizens” and living in California will give the left coast authoritarian rule over the entire nation. The whole Midwest wouldn’t have enough votes to keep California and New York from dictating policy for all 50 states.

It’s sad state of affairs…
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 10:52:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Just posted in another thread, worth a read if anyone misses it:

www.worldnetdaily.com by Joseph Farah

Everybody is surprised by the size of the recent demonstrations against legislation to do something about illegal immigration in this country.

Why should we be surprised that rallies in Chicago and L.A. are drawing 500,000 people?

There are at least 12 million illegal aliens in this country – 12 million illegal invaders, lawbreakers, people who broke into our country, defied the rules about legal entry, many of them taking up permanent residency and taking full advantage of free services designed for taxpaying citizens.

Is it a surprise to Americans that there are at least 12 million illegal aliens? Is it a surprise that they would not want to leave this country? Is it a surprise that they are now exercising their numerical clout?

There may well be 20 million illegals here – and these big demonstrations suggest the numbers may be downplayed by Washington officials and bureaucrats who have turned a blind eye to border control efforts for 35 years.

Believe me, I am much angrier at the Washington politicians who let this happen to our country than I am at the illegal aliens who, in many cases, were virtually welcomed into America by the highest officials in the land.

President Bush has said repeatedly we need these illegal foreign workers because Americans are too fat and lazy to do the hard work these people will do. It's an insult to everyone involved – from American young people who are told they have no work ethic to the migrants who can be exploited by big business.

The purpose of these demonstrations is to call the bluff of those in Washington who are finally getting serious about law enforcement and national security. These illegals demonstrating in the streets are upping the ante. They are talking about civil disturbances, riots, revolution.

I don't understand why so many people are looking at the size of these demonstrations with shock. Where do these people live? Don't they see what illegal immigration is doing to virtually every community in America? Why are they so surprised these people are here and want to stay?

There's going to be a day of reckoning soon, and George Bush will have to look at himself in the mirror as ask: Was all this worth a little cheap labor for my billionaire friends? Was it worth creating a kind of Palestinian state in the making right here inside the United States – one that will haunt our country for generations to come? Was it worth subverting the will of the people and the rule of law to allow the cultural disintegration of America?

Let me make a sad prediction: There's going to be violence in this country because of the open immigration policies of recent years. There's going to be bloodshed. It is inevitable. The idiots in Washington may have set the stage for a civil war in this country. Our cities are, as anyone can see now, teeming with illegal aliens with a sense of entitlement. They don't just want to stay, they want and expect the keys to the city – the keys, in fact, to the country.

And because 12 million to 20 million people are not going to walk out of this country willingly, there are going to be some weak-kneed politicians buckling under the pressure of these massive demonstrations and what they might foretell about the future.

Remember this: The very future of America freedom is at stake – nothing less. America's a big country, but it cannot absorb 20 million invaders or even 12 million.

Notice how these people are not asking for a favor, they are demanding their "right" to stay in a country they violated with their first act.

People who break into my house have no right to stay. And people who break into my country don't either.

Link Posted: 3/28/2006 10:57:40 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't know how much will be on the border proper... more like border STATES to start with.

Look to Israel to see how this could go down with the proper set of (bad) events.

Caught part of Mike Church's show today.  He pointed how about how the sympathisers poo-pooh the whole invasion thing, making excuses for the illegals and he made an observation.  What would happen if every illegal suddenly was in the military uniform of their ACTUAL nation, the one that they are REALLY a citizen of?  What would you think about all these "undocumented workers" then?

Yeah, my blood ran cold for a moment before it started to boil.  

Link Posted: 3/28/2006 10:59:05 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
And when I say war I don’t mean the military, I mean civilians, nationalists and militia movements getting fed up and finally doing what our government won’t do.

...Does that include me with a belt-fed MG on the border, and authorization to drop the hammer?

Cause if it does, I'm all for it.

I'm sick of this "they're just people looking for a better life" bullshit. I do not care. They are breaking the law by just touching foot on our soil, let alone doing god-knows-what once they are here.

If your country is such a shithole, how about you try and stay and improve it instead of ditching everyone to make a quick dollar?

I like GWB, he's a good man and a decent President, however, whenever I hear him say "immigrants do the work that Americans don't want to," it makes my blood boil .
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 10:59:08 PM EDT
[#4]
.gov will do nothing.

Get used to it.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 11:02:22 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

...Does that include me with a belt-fed MG on the border, and authorization to drop the hammer?

Cause if it does, I'm all for it.

I'm sick of this "they're just people looking for a better life" bullshit. I do not care. They are breaking the law by just touching foot on our soil, let alone doing god-knows-what once they are here.

If your country is such a shithole, how about you try and stay and improve it instead of ditching everyone to make a quick dollar?

I like GWB, he's a good man and a decent President, however, whenever I hear him say "immigrants do the work that Americans don't want to," it makes my blood boil .

A decent President wouldn't open the door to 40 to 100 million non-English speaking, primarily unskilled illegals from basically one bordering nation. He needs to lose this FAR MORE than that Dubai nonsense.

Devotion to Bush (and his waterboy, McCain) at this point is national suicide.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 11:11:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Imagine this, mexican communities tend to be shitholes, and the illegals in them typically try to stay off the radar. So imagine if they get a "guest worker" pass and have no fear of being deported anymore.

11 million illegal mexicans adding to already shitty state of affairs of mexicans living in the USA. Sounds peachy...

Link Posted: 3/28/2006 11:13:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Getting into this thread will just get me in trouble.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 11:20:49 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Imagine this, mexican communities tend to be shitholes, and the illegals in them typically try to stay off the radar. So imagine if they get a "guest worker" pass and have no fear of being deported anymore.

11 million illegal mexicans adding to already shitty state of affairs of mexicans living in the USA. Sounds peachy...

How does a "Violate United States Law for Free Card" stop illegals from committing crimes and turning neighborhoods into shitholes? Answer: it doesn't.

I have no problems with someone getting citizenship. However, this guest worker pass is just bullshit, and it's a way to give illegals legitimacy they sure as hell do not deserve. Either go through the naturialization process or don't bother coming to invade our land.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 11:25:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Nobody in the media talks about the fact that 80% of these wetbacks are gang members. Here in lake worth(litte mexico), these past 5 years their has been almost a ten fold increase in violent crimes and gang activity. So when the true Americans take action ill be right on the front lines.... my front porch. Get Sum.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 11:31:16 PM EDT
[#10]
Dudes, I'm out here in Cali it's all I can do to keep from going to Home Depot a running over all the SOBs. The shit is going to come full circle. When it does I'm cosidering pulling off some fucking real war crimes.  
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 11:34:12 PM EDT
[#11]
Why does, or should, the amount of water you have to cross to come into this country make a difference in whether or not you have to follow the law to become a citizen?
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 11:35:24 PM EDT
[#12]
This isn't going to end pretty. Thanks to our sell out politicians. Voted for Bush twice. Got to say now it was just the less of two evils.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 11:36:09 PM EDT
[#13]
nothing is gonna happen. cali is a shithole anyways let them have it.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 11:40:59 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
nothing is gonna happen. cali is a shithole anyways let them have it.

I know how you feel, but look at the geography, shit always spills over!!
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 11:41:06 PM EDT
[#15]
If I still lived in Texas Id have done a raid or two across the river.  Since Im here in the middle of the ocean Ill sit on my computer chair and try to provoke other people to do it while I drink beers.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 11:52:13 PM EDT
[#16]
Home Rule for Texas! Time for union succession
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 12:34:47 AM EDT
[#17]
Where the hell is 22bad?!?!?!?!
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 12:44:14 AM EDT
[#18]
I think he feels like a proud Papa, kicking back, seeing the board explode with activity on this issue.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 12:48:52 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
I think he feels like a proud Papa, kicking back, seeing the board explode with activity on this issue.

Yeah, I was right there with him.  I knew this was going to come to a head someday, I just never imagined it would start rushing to a boiling point so damned fast.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 12:50:20 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 12:57:04 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Habla Espanol?

Fuck that shit my friend!  

The day that I *have* to use anything but the English language in order to conduct my life in the United States... well, let's just say the Klingon's have a saying for that.  
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 2:45:07 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 2:50:33 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Habla Espanol?

Fuck that shit my friend!  

The day that I *have* to use anything but the English language in order to conduct my life in the United States... well, let's just say the Klingon's have a saying for that.  

I've heard it's the default language on some ATM's down south… if that's true, that's so wrong…

ANdy

Probably true further south.  Not in North Texas...yet.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 2:54:29 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
cali is a shithole anyways let them have it.

Fuck that. It may be a shithole, but it's OUR shithole. It belongs to US. If we have to fight Mexico (or Mexicans - they're not Americans no matter how much they try to say they are) to keep it, so be it.

Link Posted: 3/29/2006 2:58:46 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

We can’t be far from civil war again. It happened once and it can happen again. Eleven Million illegals suddenly becoming “American citizens” and living in California will give the left coast authoritarian rule over the entire nation. The whole Midwest wouldn’t have enough votes to keep California and New York from dictating policy for all 50 states.

You're batty...

If that happens, it will be crushed by the feds... Most likely thru law enforcement, but with military force if needed...

I've said it before, and I'll say it again - treason on the level of outright rebllion WILL NOT be tolerated now anymore than it was the last time. Period.

There will be no goddamn revolutions in this country, and yes, I'd die for my country STOPPING ONE if ordered to, but I'm in Korea right now, babysitting Kim Jong Il...

Link Posted: 3/29/2006 3:00:36 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Its happened twice before, Once for Texas to gain its independance, and again when Texas was Anexed by the US.

Its only a matter of time
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 3:08:15 AM EDT
[#27]
I used to think civil war between Americans and Aztlaners would happen within 10 years.  Now I think it will be 3-4.

What do you call 20 million Mexicans in America who refuse to assimilate, who demand Spanish-language services, and who demand legal status and welfare?
Answer:  Colonists.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 3:10:57 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
I used to think civil war between Americans and Aztlaners would happen within 10 years.  Now I think it will be 3-4.

What do you call 20 million Mexicans in America who refuse to assimilate, who demand Spanish-language services, and who demand legal status and welfare?

Ive said it here long before now,

But now everyone knows what it was like to be an Indian in the 17th and 18th Centuries

Link Posted: 3/29/2006 5:22:23 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You're batty...

If that happens, it will be crushed by the feds... Most likely thru law enforcement, but with military force if needed...

I've said it before, and I'll say it again - treason on the level of outright rebllion WILL NOT be tolerated now anymore than it was the last time. Period.

There will be no goddamn revolutions in this country, and yes, I'd die for my country STOPPING ONE if ordered to, but I'm in Korea right now, babysitting Kim Jong Il...

Who makes up the military and LEO. We the people. If the military were to fire upon American Citizens protecting the border it would be an immoral order by the President of the United States. Enlisted men have an obligation to protect this nation from all enemies, foreign and domestic.

You have three million armed and ready to fight patriots on the border and there is no way in hell the military or LEO could do anything without deadly force. As soon as that first bullet is fired and a patriot is killed it would be civil war.

The Army killing Americans to protect illegal mexicans!!! The fact that anyone thinks this is even possible proves our gov't has lost its mind

Link Posted: 3/29/2006 5:42:02 AM EDT
[#30]
Anyone notice the large percentage of latinos in the military?
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 6:41:15 AM EDT
[#31]
In 18 years who is going to have more political power?  the 2.5 kids the average US family has or the 6 kids the average illegal family is having.

Latino activists discovered a long time ago they can take over simply by reproducing faster than legal residents.

Cali is doomed as soon as a majority of voters are the children or grandchildren of illegal immigrants.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 12:48:43 PM EDT
[#32]

You're batty...

I'm glad guys like you are out of the country!!
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 1:17:04 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

You're batty...

Bwahahaha. The military with all its might can't stop 20,000 enemies in Iraq or Afghanistan. How in the hell would they stop Americans if we decided we have had enough of this crap. Every mother whose son got shot would be on tv crying and every liberal and soccer mom would be yelling "Can't we all get along".  A large part of the civilian force would be exmilitary. You think we would line up and let you send tanks against us? Ever heard of guerilla warefare?

The military would not stop a rebellion if it started. Remember, most of the military are National Guard living among us. Think they are going to attack their neighbor?  The Navy would be worthless and the Air Force is not going to bomb American cities and kill innocent Americans.

The feds rule by fear and fear only (See IRS and ATF). When enough American people lose their fear and say enough is enough, the craphole this country is headed for will be over. Remember 80,000,000 of us have guns.

Remember too, the military cannot bring its troops from Korea and many other places because if you do, old Kim strikes and Iran has free reign in the Middle East. You sir would be sitting in Korea while America becomes free again.  Heck, we might not let you come back home.

Don't forget too, most cops would be on our side and helping because they don't like these illegals either.

It will happen. Maybe not in my lifetime due to my age, but it will happen. Bet upon it.

Link Posted: 3/29/2006 1:17:40 PM EDT
[#34]
Free SgtAR15.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 2:19:50 PM EDT
[#35]
look its impossible to predict the outcome of this.  all I know is that as patriots we need to stay armed and stay ready for whatever happens.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 2:21:32 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
Free SgtAR15.

+ 87

Link Posted: 3/29/2006 5:51:54 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

How about "terrorists"?  They're a bigger threat to our way of life than Saddam ever was.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top