Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/19/2010 9:59:55 AM EDT
First of all, thank you SO much to all of you who viewed Kendall's video the other day and got his numbers up.  I just found out that the voting part of the contest begins today and it's only on Facebook.

So for those of you on Facebook, please stop by and vote for KingKendall12's video.   VOTE

Thanks so much!  
Link Posted: 4/19/2010 3:54:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Bumpity bump for Facebook users.
Link Posted: 4/19/2010 3:58:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Voted.

Your son is black?
Link Posted: 4/19/2010 5:47:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Voted.

Your son is black?

Not my son.  I only birth XX chromosomes.    

My nephew was born with several congenital heart defects so through networking my sister has become friends with several other moms of kids with CHDs.  Kendall is a young man with several of the same defects my nephew has so my sister feels a special kinship with him and his mom so she and I are trying to get votes to help him win this contest he's so excited about.  

Thanks for your vote!
Link Posted: 4/20/2010 5:49:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Bump for those who'd like to vote.   He was in first place yesterday but slipped to 3rd today!  You can vote once every 24 hours.  
Link Posted: 4/21/2010 4:10:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Daily bump.  Contest ends Sunday.  

Poor guy hasn't had many breaks in his life and he's so excited about the possibility of winning.  He's a good kid.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top