Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/31/2003 1:02:30 PM EDT
More here:
www.crimelibrary.com

This stuff is fascinating to read. I actually had no idea human beings could be so utterly evil.

What makes a person this way? Some of these killers came from loving parents, and affluent backgrounds.

Is there a subspecies of humans that have brains wired completely different from you and me (who think killing another person is wrong)?

You know, like how gays say they can't help it. They're just wired differently. Their neural pathways were crossed at inception and voila...

Link Posted: 12/31/2003 1:07:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Sure,  I have no problem believing that people are wired that way.  Just look at Saddam's sons!

But beyond genetic programming, it seems clear that environmental factors have a lot to do with it.
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 1:27:16 PM EDT
[#2]
i don't know why but i enjoyed those posts.

mike
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top