Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 10/27/2017 8:00:16 PM EDT
As much as I want to see both them in prison orange, I am wondering, how much damage would a trial and conviction do to this country if either of them were convicted.  

It might be a wet dream, but if it actually happened, and they would not be the only ones, just the highest profile, I think the left would lose their shit and actually attempt to free them.  Yeah, we have more guns, and our guy is in the White House, so it will be a short war, but they could do a shitload of damage in a that time.  Small cell guerrilla warfare.  

Of course, I firmly believe that if it appears the heat is coming down, a lot of these shits are going to suddenly vacation in non-extradition countries.  I have no doubt the agencies involved in investigating and prosecuting them have plenty of leaks to give them a good heads up.  

It is kind of humorous to think of Hillary having a bug-out bag.  But I'll bet she does.
Link Posted: 10/27/2017 8:01:06 PM EDT
[#1]
they'll just sit around yelling helplessly at the sky.
Link Posted: 10/27/2017 8:02:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Anyone supports the idea that the political elite are above the law are dangerous.
Link Posted: 10/27/2017 8:03:51 PM EDT
[#3]
I would luuuuuuvvvvveeee to see what would happen if they were convicted...
Link Posted: 10/27/2017 8:04:00 PM EDT
[#4]
So be it.  
Link Posted: 10/27/2017 8:04:27 PM EDT
[#5]
The best thing that could happen to this county right now would be for Hillary to go to prison.
Link Posted: 10/27/2017 8:04:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Anyone supports the idea that the political elite are above the law are dangerous.
View Quote
I have nothing to add.
Link Posted: 10/27/2017 8:04:46 PM EDT
[#7]
I would be profoundly surprised if any sort of criminal indictment recommendations come down from any place of importance.

There is kind of a gentleman's agreement that former presidents are not indicted after they leave office. I would assume that extends to their spouses too.
Link Posted: 10/27/2017 8:05:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Blood/tree of liberty and all that.
Link Posted: 10/27/2017 8:05:23 PM EDT
[#9]
I demand satisfaction !  Hillary.....to the stockade !
Link Posted: 10/27/2017 8:05:47 PM EDT
[#10]
Durrrr.... Quote is not edit....
Link Posted: 10/27/2017 8:06:36 PM EDT
[#11]
I'm good with any of the aforementioned outcomes.
Link Posted: 10/27/2017 8:06:43 PM EDT
[#12]
They wouldn't do shit
Link Posted: 10/27/2017 8:06:46 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
As much as I want to see both them in prison orange, I am wondering, how much damage would a trial and conviction do to this country if either of them were convicted.  

It might be a wet dream, but if it actually happened, and they would not be the only ones, just the highest profile, I think the left would lose their shit and actually attempt to free them.  Yeah, we have more guns, and our guy is in the White House, so it will be a short war, but they could do a shitload of damage in a that time.  Small cell guerrilla warfare.  

Of course, I firmly believe that if it appears the heat is coming down, a lot of these shits are going to suddenly vacation in non-extradition countries.  I have no doubt the agencies involved in investigating and prosecuting them have plenty of leaks to give them a good heads up.  

It is kind of humorous to think of Hillary having a bug-out bag.  But I'll bet she does.
View Quote

I think unless Trump or someone like him gets a major reset in the system that's coming.   If it has to come, I'd rather it come now while I'm still able and my son is too young.   
Link Posted: 10/27/2017 8:07:23 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
they'll just sit around yelling helplessly at the sky.
View Quote
And drown when it rains.
Link Posted: 10/27/2017 8:07:32 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I would be profoundly surprised if any sort of criminal indictment recommendations come down from any place of importance.

There is kind of a gentleman's agreement that former presidents are not indicted after they leave office. I would assume that extends to their spouses too.
View Quote
yeah but she was never president
Link Posted: 10/27/2017 8:08:24 PM EDT
[#16]
Every time someone who commits a crime and gets away with it it degrades society. The more so when the criminal is a public figure and crime is related to what got the criminal or kept the criminal a public figure.

Hitlery and crony's don't go to jail, the next round of leftist will repeat their crimes and more.
Link Posted: 10/27/2017 8:08:48 PM EDT
[#17]
Even if blood was spilled in the street from Hillary going to prison, I'll take that chance for the better of MAGA.

Of course followed by Holder, Obama, Lynch, Rice and others if need be.
Link Posted: 10/27/2017 8:09:14 PM EDT
[#18]
This country is on a razors edge as it is.  The only way to get it headed in the right direction is to start holding the elected elites accountable to rule of law.  If that starts making the useful idiots go full retard, then so be it.
Link Posted: 10/27/2017 8:09:46 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

So, you prefer the left gets their way and destroys any concept of rule of law?  No- we should not give in to terrorism.
Link Posted: 10/27/2017 8:10:23 PM EDT
[#20]
i'm willing to risk it
Link Posted: 10/27/2017 8:10:44 PM EDT
[#21]
Let’s be realistic.....
There’s too much dirt in ALL of Washington for anyone with that much political influence to go to jail.
The swamp will take care of their own no matter what side of the aisle they stand on.
Link Posted: 10/27/2017 8:10:50 PM EDT
[#22]
No one would fight for or die for an ex-president and a has been looser.  The dems will distance themselves from these two.
Link Posted: 10/27/2017 8:10:59 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote
I would add, enemies of the free state.
Link Posted: 10/27/2017 8:12:21 PM EDT
[#24]
She and her ilk created what would become ISIS, and kept supporting them even after.

Executions.

ETA:
Nearly everyone in DC are swamp people, and the crooked system it has become is so big that it protects itself.

Our ONLY HOPE is term limits for all of congress.
Link Posted: 10/27/2017 8:12:37 PM EDT
[#25]
I would dearly love to see Hilterly go yo jail (god knows she deserves it), but it just aint gonna happen. The best we can hope for is public humiliation.
Link Posted: 10/27/2017 8:13:58 PM EDT
[#26]
Busses don't run here from Gainesville so I don't have to worry about city dwelling faggots. So bring it on.
Link Posted: 10/27/2017 8:14:34 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 10/27/2017 8:15:54 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
The best thing that could happen to this county right now would be for Hillary to go to prison.
View Quote
I concur.
Link Posted: 10/27/2017 8:16:03 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

No more, if not less damage than letting unchecked corruption prosper.

IRS attacking political groups
Fast and furious
Uranium one
Operation choke point
Etc....
Link Posted: 10/27/2017 8:16:30 PM EDT
[#30]
Fiat justitia ruat cælum
Link Posted: 10/27/2017 8:17:23 PM EDT
[#31]
I don't see it happening but if Hillery were arrested I can see the left wailing and gnashing teeth, if Zero were arrested I could see some of his supporters actually getting froggy.  They'd have to have really obvious evidence to even try it though knowing the possible consequences.
Link Posted: 10/27/2017 8:18:01 PM EDT
[#32]
Even if they were somehow indicted, no jury would ever convict any of them.
Link Posted: 10/27/2017 8:20:13 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Even if they were somehow indicted, no jury would ever convict any of them.
View Quote
They don't need to convict for all of their crimes and accomplices to be exposed for the world to see.
Link Posted: 10/27/2017 8:20:48 PM EDT
[#34]
I'd honestly like to see them try.
Link Posted: 10/27/2017 8:23:02 PM EDT
[#35]
I can handle Hilldog and Barry going to jail

I can also handle the bitch boy/cuck/gender confused/marxists army that’ll come for me.
Link Posted: 10/27/2017 8:24:47 PM EDT
[#36]
While the odds of Hillary going to prison are slim to none, Obama going to prison simply will never happen. Arrest and convict a former President?  Nope.
Link Posted: 10/27/2017 8:24:55 PM EDT
[#37]
They will impeach Trump at the first opportunity, will we still have our civil war then?  It’s always on their terms isn’t it?
Link Posted: 10/27/2017 8:26:57 PM EDT
[#38]
Do it.
Link Posted: 10/27/2017 8:29:04 PM EDT
[#39]
You know what would be a hoot?

If the evidence piled up on Hildog, and she took a plea to throw The Kenyan under the bus.

She stays out of prison, but is a convicted felon.

Obama won't be convicted, but it would drag the left through the mud.

Maybe get a few minions, like Holder tossed into Supermax.

I can dream, can't I?

Link Posted: 10/27/2017 8:29:20 PM EDT
[#40]
Tried, convicted of treason, sentenced to death, firing squad.*

*No last cigarette, that would be unhealthy.
Link Posted: 10/27/2017 8:30:25 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 10/27/2017 8:35:18 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote
When have the political elites EVER been held to account? Serious question.
Link Posted: 10/27/2017 8:37:26 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Every time someone who commits a crime and gets away with it it degrades society. The more so when the criminal is a public figure and crime is related to what got the criminal or kept the criminal a public figure.

Hitlery and crony's don't go to jail, the next round of leftist will repeat their crimes and more.
View Quote
This. We have elites that are beyond the law.

We have tens of millions of foreign criminals in this country who are beyond the law.

Why, exactly, should Americans obey the law?
Link Posted: 10/27/2017 8:37:40 PM EDT
[#44]
Hillary thinks she's too big to fail.
Link Posted: 10/27/2017 8:38:44 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
No one would fight for or die for an ex-president and a has been looser.  The dems will distance themselves from these two.
View Quote
The organs of the state will protect them.
They will be fighting for their dental plans.
Link Posted: 10/27/2017 8:39:14 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The French Revolution, The Russian Revolution, The English Civil War...

Not recently, but when it goes down, you DO NOT want to be among the elite asshats.

Link Posted: 10/27/2017 8:39:30 PM EDT
[#47]
There might be violence over Obama, but probably just a lot of bitching and a few rallies for Hillary.
Link Posted: 10/27/2017 8:39:37 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Hillary thinks she's too big to fail.
View Quote
She's gotten pretty big.
Link Posted: 10/27/2017 8:40:00 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote
Damn skippy 
Link Posted: 10/27/2017 8:41:30 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Not recently, but when it goes down, you DO NOT want to be among the elite asshats.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Interesting parallels.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Top Top