Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 10/1/2011 5:43:36 AM EST
went to wallyworld last night , bullets and food. walking past the TALL hog feeders I commented to another man of my age the smoker was too tall to use.(looks like a smoker on real long legs).
He stopped , quite inebriated and says we only eat kosher bacon . arfconer?
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 5:45:30 AM EST

Originally Posted By pappy177:
went to wallyworld last night , bullets and food. walking past the TALL hog feeders I commented to another man of my age the smoker was too tall to use.(looks like a smoker on real long legs).

A wal mart employee asked me if I was Jewish because I bought Kosher salt along with various other groceries including bacon.
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 5:53:28 AM EST
Originally Posted By Star_Scream:

A wal mart employee asked me if I was Jewish because I bought Kosher salt along with various other groceries including bacon.

Well.................................................................................
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 5:55:02 AM EST

Originally Posted By dsteelman:
Originally Posted By Star_Scream:

Well.................................................................................

Well there was this one time in college.......
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 8:47:41 AM EST
Nothing wrong with kosher foods. If I could find it, I'd buy more of it!
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 8:56:21 AM EST
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 9:01:40 AM EST
just say union and find out what happens
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 9:03:59 AM EST
Top Top