Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/17/2002 9:18:17 PM EDT
I just read a letter in American Handgunner from a guy in Mt. Sterling, KY.  He says his local WallyWorld has a sign that says, "Attention Shopers, no firearms, concealed or otherwise, are allowed in the building."  This is kind of odd for a store that sells guns.  I never saw signs in my local WallyWorld.  Anyone else ever see them?
[pissed]
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 9:25:00 PM EDT
[#1]
The Walmarts around here had signs like that about a year ago. After everyone complained they removed them and no longer have any signs prohibiting guns in their stores. This is more than likely some managers Knee Jerk to an incident. Just bitch about it... And BITCH ALOT and it will go away.
Link Posted: 1/18/2002 12:48:19 AM EDT
[#2]
[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=83116[/url]

The Mt. Sterling store has been taken care of. If your local store is displaying such signs, please feel free to advise corporate.
Link Posted: 1/18/2002 5:11:56 AM EDT
[#3]
OLD News
Link Posted: 1/18/2002 5:17:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top