Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/2/2002 6:03:36 PM EDT
Dropped by Wally-World today. Noticed in sporting goods they had a sign that said ,to the effect, ask about our special order catalog.

So I asked the guy if I could order a match target rifle, you know a Bushy or Colt.

He said he could not order ANY Bushy or Colt firearms (and I assume of any type including the Colt Ultralight Rifle they bought from Ultralight Arms Inc).

Ever since Sam Walton died Wal-Marts been crap. They're going to go the way of K-Mart soon...............
Wally World's hearing from me soon. Sam's probably mad.

CRC
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 6:14:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Screw Wally "PLA" World! I'd rather shop at Sears. At least Sears carries some American manufactured products.
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 9:28:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Dropped by Wally-World today. Noticed in sporting goods they had a sign that said ,to the effect, ask about our special order catalog.

So I asked the guy if I could order a match target rifle, you know a Bushy or Colt.

He said he could not order ANY Bushy or Colt firearms (and I assume of any type including the Colt Ultralight Rifle they bought from Ultralight Arms Inc).

Ever since Sam Walton died Wal-Marts been crap. They're going to go the way of K-Mart soon...............
Wally World's hearing from me soon. Sam's probably mad.

CRC
View Quote

It's been that way for years, they don't sell handguns or shotguns with over a 5 round capacity either. Doesn't bother me though, Wal Mart's special orders won't really save you any money since the item isn't bought in bulk... You'll do better with your favorite dealer plus if you buy a high ticket item from a local dealer you can usually negotiate a great deal on your your accessories especially if you order everything at once.

Jake
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top