Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/1/2005 10:44:34 AM EDT
Will they never show!!!  Every time an old truck drives by with squeeky brakes I run to the window like a loyal dog.

Bring me my goods brown!
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 10:45:23 AM EDT
[#1]
What you waiting on.

Yea I done that before, they showed up at 9pm after it started raining
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 10:49:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Ouch.

I purchased all the parts I need for a long range AR rig last week.  Everything is slated to be delivered today.

I even next day air mailed my order from brownells...that has already shown but I figured it would all come at once.  Then looking at the receipt it said the next day was guarantee delivery by 12 so I figure they use a separate truck for that and my other packages will come later on.

So....here I am, waiting not so patiently on my toys.

ITS AGONY
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 10:52:26 AM EDT
[#3]
<hijack>

Clear Magazines?

Saw the links tothe other two excellent projects, but have missed that one.

</hijack>
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 10:54:57 AM EDT
[#4]
HAH! Good luck!
UPS has just about never let me down.Until the last few weeks.I've been getting partial deliveries,things lost,etc and so on.
They basically "lost" a BM upper.Left Maine on a Monday,should have been to me Thursday.Was scheduled for delivery every day.After a week I TRIED to place a trace on it.Told me only shipper could.Had to wait til Monday and call Bushmaster,so they could request a trace.Finally shows up-left out front on the sidewalk-no sig,no nothing.And,my wife was home all day! Dave
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 10:55:16 AM EDT
[#5]
Yea my clear mag post went the way of the dodo  I have no idea where it is now
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 10:56:31 AM EDT
[#6]
I hate waiting for UPS.  
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 10:58:17 AM EDT
[#7]
Damn that sucks.  I hope they didnt "forget" the rest of my boxes when they left the Air mail thismorning.  I really figured that they would deliver it all at the same time to save fuel cost or whatever, but I've been wrong before.  You've got me worried now

Quoted:
HAH! Good luck!
UPS has just about never let me down.Until the last few weeks.I've been getting partial deliveries,things lost,etc and so on.
They basically "lost" a BM upper.Left Maine on a Monday,should have been to me Thursday.Was scheduled for delivery every day.After a week I TRIED to place a trace on it.Told me only shipper could.Had to wait til Monday and call Bushmaster,so they could request a trace.Finally shows up-left out front on the sidewalk-no sig,no nothing.And,my wife was home all day! Dave

Link Posted: 8/1/2005 11:08:41 AM EDT
[#8]
Go.

Load every magazine you own.

Now.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 11:10:37 AM EDT
[#9]
Never gonna get it
Never gonna get it
Never gonna get it
Never gonna get it
Never gonna get it
Never gonna get it
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 11:14:40 AM EDT
[#10]
I can wait
I can wait
I can wait
I can wait
I can wait
I can wait
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 11:47:58 AM EDT
[#11]
Last week I had some parts that were supposed to be here on Thursday, nothing. Tracked them and it said no attempt was made to deliver. WTF?

So the next day UPS man brings me some other stuff and I ask about my package and he says it's not on the truck. That was at noon, I called them and they didn't know where my package was and they would call me back.

Around 5pm I called back and asked WTF. They said they would find out and call me back. At 5:45 I called again and they said a different driver had my package and asked they asked if I wanted to pick it up at the office. I asked where is this driver? She was less than a mile away and would not bring me my package.

I finally had to get in my vehicle and drive to where the lesbo was waiting for another driver.

Typical UPS BS
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 11:53:20 AM EDT
[#12]
this is torture.

Thanks for the encouraging words
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 11:56:20 AM EDT
[#13]
UPS beat the crap out of my coffee table's shipping box so badly the table top had a busted corner and numerous marks on it, and it was the second layer of wood in the package (somehow the top layer survived unscathed), good thing JCPenny's footing the bill for shipping and handling each way.

Kharn
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 12:01:45 PM EDT
[#14]
ENOUGH!  I need encouragement.  I just lit a candle in hopes of honoring the UPS gods so they may deliver my package unharmed.....its fragile.

I can already immagine it, the rail is bent; I just know it
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 12:04:41 PM EDT
[#15]
Yeah, just think if they were able to bust up a coffee table, what they could do to a fragile rail.

Kharn
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 12:07:20 PM EDT
[#16]
Note on ggllggll's door:

"We attempted to deliver a package to you today but you were on the InTarWeb and didn't come to the door.

P.S. - We bent your rail!"
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 12:08:44 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
ENOUGH!  I need encouragement.  I just lit a candle in hopes of honoring the UPS gods so they may deliver my package unharmed.....its fragile.

I can already immagine it, the rail is bent; I just know it

Look in the truck and see if my stuff's in there.MD,MT,what's the difference?Might as well throw MO into the mix as well.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 12:13:09 PM EDT
[#18]
I passed an accident in an intercetion a while back.  It was a fed-ex truck and a minivan or some equivilant.  I was expecting a package that day but didnt give it much thought when it never arrived.  Later on the next day I called FedEx to see where the box was.  Their response: there was an issue with the delivery and your package; it was lost due to damages.

Go figure that I passed my dead item on the street and didnt even notice it.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 2:22:18 PM EDT
[#19]
ITS HERE!!!!!  I got it about an hour ago...had no time to come and reply because I couldnt wait to put it together....the rail was not bent

Here's the contents...

Here it is an hour later....

Oh happy day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Link Posted: 8/1/2005 2:28:30 PM EDT
[#20]
Whats with the gas block on the end of the barrel?
Also, does your surefire work out at 100+ yards?
CH
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 2:30:31 PM EDT
[#21]
Dont worry, next time they will get the 300lb guy to jump on it.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 2:34:24 PM EDT
[#22]
Ha, The surefire was to fill rail space and the extra gas block just for the hell of it.

Quoted:
Whats with the gas block on the end of the barrel?
Also, does your surefire work out at 100+ yards?
CH

Link Posted: 8/1/2005 2:47:38 PM EDT
[#23]
Very nice.  Where'd you get the rail?

edit: disregard - I see you bought the stuff from Brownell's.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 2:48:49 PM EDT
[#24]
its a samson MFRS 12"  Got it from the Equipment Exc.  I put a WTB ad up and bought it not more than 30 min. later.  Brandnew

Quoted:
Very nice.  Where'd you get the rail?

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top