BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/18/2004 10:10:05 AM EDT
so whats your take on this stuff?
www.kheichhorn.de/html/body_vril_7.html
www.kheichhorn.de/html/body_rfz_7.html
www.mental-ray.de/Mental-Ray...eist/vrilim.htm

this has some links they are under "Haunebu" and "Vril" also google "Vril-Jäger" it has some stuff
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 10:19:33 AM EDT
[#1]
wow, very interesting.

12 turbojet engines on that first link...
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 10:26:05 AM EDT
[#2]
I dont think we are sure what these actually were. Some have suggested an anti-gravity type machine.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 10:29:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Real Zombie?

(warning: kinda nasty) http://es.geocities.com/ceus40/ovni/SAmericancreature.jpg
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 10:30:30 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I dont think we are sure what these actually were. Some have suggested an anti-gravity type machine.

+1

what you do is put say 4 grav genorators in a square and put your 5th one in the centor you use the 4 outor ones to provide lift and if needed to go fast in on derection and you use the 5th one to derect the flight of your craft simple realy
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 10:31:28 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Real Zombie?

(warning: kinda nasty) http://es.geocities.com/ceus40/ovni/SAmericancreature.jpg

nah more likey El Chupacabra(sp?)
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 10:31:38 AM EDT
[#6]
SO YOU DESIGN ADN BUILAD A SAUCER BUT YOU HAVE NO PICS OF IT---MMMMKAAAyyy
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 5:02:26 PM EDT
[#7]
There is a book where a high official at Janes studied this and researched it. Title is "The Search for Zero Point". Amazon has it. It is a good read and not tin foil hat crap. I personally believe there is something to it. I hope our government ended up with the tech. after the war and not the Russians.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 5:23:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top