Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
6/2/2020 2:34:59 PM
Posted: 1/9/2003 5:40:33 PM EDT
What I want to do is, put a set of speakers in a couple of different locations in the house. This would be in addition to a set already in use by my home stereo.
I have a 100watt system. Nothing big, nothing fancy. But what I want do is "switch" the ouput from set to set.
How would I do this?
Is there a switch or something that has an input and three or more outputs?
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 2:42:27 AM EDT
You can buy a switch to do that at Radio Shack or a similar type store.
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 5:10:57 AM EDT

Commercial grade pro audio.  So much better than radio shack.  

Sound Productions is run by a fellow board member, I can't remember which one off the top of my head!    
Top Top