Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/15/2001 9:05:01 AM EDT
[url]www.opinionjournal.com/columnists/kstrassel/?id=95001467[/url]

A good self-observation by leftist film-maker Michael Moore.

Even leftist filmmaker Michael Moore seems to have figured this out. He wrote of his
                            most recent project: "This started out as a documentary on gun violence in America,
                            but the largest mass murder in our history was just committed--without the use of a
                            single gun! Not a bullet fired! . . . I can't stop thinking about this. A thousand gun
                            control laws would never have prevented this massacre. What am I doing?"
Link Posted: 11/15/2001 9:17:20 AM EDT
[#1]
WSJ has always leaned our way.  The quote from Michael Moore is astounding.  I'd always thought it would take a stick of dynamite up his ass to open [i]his[/i] mind.
Link Posted: 11/15/2001 9:17:03 PM EDT
[#2]
BTT for the halibut.
Link Posted: 11/16/2001 12:07:44 AM EDT
[#3]
The gun control are a bunch of unethical SOBs.  They ran over the dead bodies of the Columbine shooting to further their agenda, and now those same folks are doing the samething in the wake of the WTC attack, man it is a real stretch of the imagination that more gun laws would have prevented the WTC attack, but there are a lot of stupid people out there.  Their creditbility is pretty much near zero, after reporting that Barrett Firearms sold guns to Bin Laden, but it turn out to be purchased by the US to support the Muj during their fight against the Soviets.
Link Posted: 11/16/2001 12:53:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/16/2001 4:44:26 AM EDT
[#5]
Well, let's just wait and see how long this new found religion takes hold on Mr. Moore!

Eric The(IFearHisBackslidingIntoApostasyAgain)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 11/16/2001 9:20:08 PM EDT
[#6]
The Wall Street Journal is one of the few mainstream media outlets that has ever leaned our way.  They have done so even in the worst days of Columbine.  Hats off to them and to Kimberley Strassel.
Link Posted: 11/16/2001 9:59:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
WSJ has always leaned our way.  The quote from Michael Moore is astounding.  I'd always thought it would take a stick of dynamite up his ass to open [i]his[/i] mind.
View Quote

No... just 2 100 story buildings and 5000 lives.
Link Posted: 11/16/2001 11:17:28 PM EDT
[#8]
I wouldn't be so quick to write michael moore down in the "our friend now really" column.
Link Posted: 11/17/2001 8:03:50 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I wouldn't be so quick to write michael moore down in the "our friend now really" column.
View Quote

Agreed.  His brand of intellectual Ayatollah hates this kind of experience.  Watch for more disgusting "... we have let down the victims of 9/11 if we do not pass more gun control..." pieces.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top