Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/6/2006 6:48:59 PM EDT
So  I am fixing this refrigerator in a VERY affluent part of town. Customer has the news on and they are doing the story on the woman who got a face transplant... So we start talking about modern medicine and how things are progressing.

Anyway, we get on the topic about kids with heart defects and how my wife and her friend started a non profit support group for kids and their parents who are going through tough times.

As I was leaving, the customer says to me "Please tell your wife what a great thing she is doing and give her this" And she hands me a 200.00 check for the organization.

Just when you think all is lost on today's society. A little light shines in and illuminates the whole world.

Link Posted: 2/6/2006 6:50:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Then your sorry ass cashed the check and spent it on hookers and blow. J/K

I knew there was at least one good person left out there.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 6:52:01 PM EDT
[#2]
please tell your wife I salute her for her kindness to others.

Thanks for sharing DrFrige.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 7:04:36 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
please tell your wife I salute her for her kindness to others.

Thanks for sharing DrFrige.

I will do that.

Hey... after all the negative stories out there with the lot of my LOVELY customers... one has to come through as a positive.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 8:10:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Good to hear positive news!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top