BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/3/2006 6:00:06 PM EDT
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 6:00:48 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

VIDEO LINK

-now get back in your trunk-j/k.  Thanks for sharing Gunner1X.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 10:16:42 PM EDT
[#2]
I just shit myself and threw up on my computer... FUNNY !
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 10:21:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 10:53:06 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 2/4/2006 5:36:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Bump for a little Saturday morning toilet humor.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 5:49:14 AM EDT
[#6]
I thought scat pics were a no-no.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 5:57:06 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 6:02:01 AM EDT
[#8]
That is a very old clip, but it is making its rounds again.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 6:04:28 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
The croissant is a symbol of islam.  Originally made to honor (aka kow-tow) to muslim conquerors.

To say the Islam is shit from the pillsbury dough boy is to incur the rath of the entire muslim world.
Be aware, Pillsbury dough boy, bin laden knows who you are.
I would be afraid to work in a pillsbury plant once this gets out.
Tell you what.  Email a link to the video to an Al Jazeera and see what happens.
It will make the Danish thing look tame in comparison.
I ain't gonna do it.

Here's what I heard about the croissant:
The turks were tunneling under Paris, and some Bakers heard them early in the morning.
They sounded alarm, the turks got defeated, and to celebrate, the bakers baked bread in the shape of the symbol of the Turskish flag
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 6:28:03 AM EDT
[#10]
Trust the French to try to bake their way out of an invasion.

G
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 6:36:19 AM EDT
[#11]
I just flushed 2 lbs of islamic virtue down the toilet and wiped the rest off with a cottonelle. Perhaps I should have mailed it back to the sacred lands instead, to be reunited with the offended pilgrims?
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 7:02:32 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 7:07:33 AM EDT
[#13]
Too funny!

I need to share this.

Bilster
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 7:08:13 AM EDT
[#14]
From Ochef.com

Many people have heard that the croissant was created in 1686 in Budapest, Hungary by a courageous and watchful baker, at a time when the city was being attacked by the Turks. Working late one night, he heard odd rumbling noises and alerted the city's military leaders. They found that the Turks were trying to get into the city by tunneling under the city's walls. The tunnel was destroyed and the baker was a hero, but a humble hero — all he wanted in reward was the sole right to bake a special pastry commemorating the fight. The pastry was shaped like a crescent, the symbol of Islam, and presumably meant that the Hungarians had eaten the Turks for lunch.

The problem with this story is that it's all made up. It first showed up in the first version of the great French food reference Larousse Gastronmique (Canada, UK), in 1938. Later on, the story switched locations to Vienna, during the Turkish siege there in 1863, but that was also a fabrication.

The sad thing is, the truth in this case is not nearly as interesting as the myth. No one knows when or where the first croissant was baked, but it was definitely in France and certainly not before 1850. The word was first used in a dictionary in 1863. The first croissant recipe was published in 1891, but it wasn't the same kind of croissant we are familiar with today. The first recipe that would produce what we consider to be a croissant wasn't published until 1905, and, again, it was in France.

And most people — although not necessarily those in grade $ — would say, "I need to have answers now, PLEASE!" Just a thought.

I still prefer the legend though!!!!
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 7:44:16 AM EDT
[#15]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top