Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/15/2004 4:28:30 AM EDT
Going to get a tooth pulled because i'm a dumbass who didn't go to the dentist for 8 years. (My teeth look good but this is a big cavity between my back teeth dentist couldn't see until he took x-rays. GO TO THE DENTIST.

Then a GOOD thing, I'm going to go cast my vote for President BUSH! (WV, early voting)

and then........FUCKHEAD SCUMBAG TRAITOR TED KENNEDY is coming to our local Armory along with Robert Byrd and I'm hoping to be able to protest against the fuckers! The Armory is home to a NG unit that is in Iraq right now. That makes my blood boil that these troop moral undermining motherfuckers are desecrating this units home.  
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 4:29:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Wanta borrow my scope?

Sgatr15
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 4:33:05 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the fucker will have a stroke!

I seen a great bumper sticker :

WV, Under Democratic rule for over 70 years!.....

How's that working out for you?

As most people know WV is last in a lot of things but first in fat people, smokers...etc..etc...

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top