Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/8/2010 4:52:34 PM EDT
why does every babyboomer think this is the most awesome, "screw the man" idea ever thought of ?
i might be wrong.  it happens
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 4:54:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Anyone who really believes that is politically unaware.
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 5:09:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Anyone who really believes that is politically unaware.

that's what i'm saying.  i've been talking to my father and his friends, and this has been their strategy since THEY were taught from their fathers.
i'm dumbfounded
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 5:20:14 PM EDT
[#3]
We've tried that and some real losers got in office.  Better to look at the record and kep good ones which are about a third of the Congress in my opinion.
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 5:47:56 AM EDT
[#4]
isn't it strange that a large group our population use this method EVERYTIME ?
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 5:51:16 AM EDT
[#5]
The fuck's the point in voting anyways
We haven't had anybody worth voting for since when, Jefferson  And he's been eternally term limited for a while now
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 5:53:59 AM EDT
[#6]
I think it's a better strategy than the "lesser of two evils" strategy employed by most voters.
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 5:54:23 AM EDT
[#7]
Most of the politicians in Oklahoma are actually very close to me in political beliefs. Coburn's been on the forefront of fighting healthcare and government expansion, and is extremely pro-gun. Why would I want to boot him out of office for an unknown?
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 5:58:38 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
why does every babyboomer think this is the most awesome, "screw the man" idea ever thought of ?

How long did it take you to poll them all?
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 6:02:24 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

How long did it take you to poll them all?

ok, you're right.  everyone that i've TALKED to about this has agreed.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top