Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/7/2005 6:47:45 PM EDT

I have not checked it out, but I got this in an e-mail a little while ago

This is a very real and dangerous virus. While most of us would give a great deal to see Osama bin Laden hanged, your computer will be infected with a malicious virus if you receive an email with these pictures and open them. I went to Snopes and checked it out before forwarding the warning.

Warning

Emails with pictures of Osama Bin-Laden hanged are being sent and
the moment that you open these emails your computer will crash and you will not be able to fix it!!!

This e-mail is being distributed through countries around the globe, but mainly in the US and Israel.

Don't be inconsiderate; send this warning to whomever you know.

Confirmed at: www.snopes.com/computer/virus/osama.asp

Link Posted: 9/7/2005 6:49:12 PM EDT
[#1]
This has been going around for like 2 years now with viri and emails with him.... People dumb enough to open them and have no protection, well, they deserve it. Keeps extra money in my pocket.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top