Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/9/2004 5:20:46 AM EDT
Anyone else here think that Saudia Arabia's House of Saud is infested and ready to fall.

I wonder if America will choose to send troops to keep them in power like we did with the ARVN.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 9:31:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Infested yes -ready to fall no. There is no internal threat here. The military sucks, all branches. They are a bunch of stupid lazy fuck heads. Isreal would wuup that ass in under 1 day. Their military would stop functioning in under 3 weeks if all the amerian contractors left. OPM-SANG- the guys that protect the royal family are very well funded and trained. They could easily suppres the Saudi military. So really no threat internally and surrounding countries wont do anything, even if that happened the royal family would pull stakes and leave with all the fucking money. Just my 2 cents
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 9:53:31 AM EDT
[#2]
My take on it, is the USA is so dependent on Saudi Arabia for oil that the USA govt won't let the current Saudi govt fall. This is the case of "I'll scratch your back, and you scratch mine." A symbiotic relationship. My 3¢
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top