Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 4:07:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
We have 15 year olds with no moral compass and nothing to lose firing machine guns indiscriminately into crowds and posting their every move on social media, and the ATF is out pestering the working class over arm braces and FART triggers.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 4:34:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Mostly peaceful though, right?
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 4:37:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Who gives a fuck? Im beyond caring about the goings-on of scumbags in chicago.

So long as they continue documenting their cheeky shenanigans on youtube for my entertainment, all is as planned.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 4:40:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Zero NRA /GOA members or Trump / Desantis supporters.
Color me surprised.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 5:10:59 AM EDT
[#5]
Waa it these Chicago men firing "machine guns"?  

Link Posted: 6/6/2023 5:21:49 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
We have 15 year olds with no moral compass and nothing to lose firing machine guns indiscriminately into crowds and posting their every move on social media, and the ATF is out pestering the working class over arm braces and FART triggers.
View Quote

Yep.  What the fucking fuck is going on?
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 5:35:28 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
They seemed to be black people this time
View Quote

That's hard to believe.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 5:48:44 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I saw a video a few years ago of 2 guys in their car joking about something. A few cars ahead some bangers got out of their car with MGs and did their thing on another car. The way the jokers just sllliiiidddd down in their seats was hilarious even though this really isn't a funny matter.

Cartel vs Gang is going to be an interesting real time movie. iirc when the mostly peaceful protests kicked off the Hispanic gangs were violently chasing black gangsters out of the Hispanic neighborhoods. I've never seen a number of how many they killed. It was a hell of a 'fuck you, my abuela and nieces live on the next block'. iirc shitlibs were rambling about 'dOn'T bE WAciSS' in response to that. ??
View Quote

That was Cicero.  Latin Kings stopped black people, called them "Ninjas", told them they weren't from Cicero and they needed to GTFO.  Told another black woman, who lived there, she needed to go home and stay there.  
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 5:53:25 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Who gives a fuck? Im beyond caring about the goings-on of scumbags in chicago.

So long as they continue documenting their cheeky shenanigans on youtube for my entertainment, all is as planned.
View Quote

They aren't staying in Chicago.  

They've moved to Iowa, and if Biden wins again, there will be plans to move these people (and folks) all over the country.  

Plus, you have the usual 'hood' solutions:  "Li'l Ray-Ray" (real name Rayquantarius-Sunshine-TieSto, the dashes are silent) be wilin', I'm sending him to his aunty house in South Carolina".  

Chicago's problems will be all of our problems in a few years. Don't think a rural zip code will save you.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 5:55:00 AM EDT
[#10]
Deleted
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 5:55:07 AM EDT
[#11]
It shameful how much America has degerated
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 6:17:39 AM EDT
[#12]
I quit giving a crap about Chicago, LA, SF, Portland, Seattle, and other Democrat-run cities. They have done nothing to curb crime. They are criminal enablers. Their own voters are getting slaughtered and they care even less. They lipsync they care but they don't. My care meter is wore out.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 6:21:24 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Outrageous video shows Chicago men firing machine guns at a crowd. Video at link.

A newly acquired video shows four people, at least two armed with "machine guns", unleashing a torrent of gunfire in Chicago on Wednesday evening. The shots left a 14-year-old boy dead and at least three others injured.

Later, a 16-year-old boy fired a gun at Chicago police officers as they investigated the shooting. He was charged yesterday with six counts of attempted murder of peace officers.

The video, provided to CWBChicago by a source, shows four people walking across a vacant lot in the 4200 block of South Wells around 8:20 p.m. on June 1.

As they near the Wells Street side of the lot, a minivan rolls down the street. They duck behind a shrub, then rush onto the sidewalk and begin firing up Wells Street at a crowd standing off-screen.

According to the video, which does not show anyone being injured, at least two of the gunmen's weapons fired automatically, machine gun-style. The other two offenders also fired shots up the street.

Chicago police officers responded to a ShotSpotter alert and found four victims lying on the ground and a 16-year-old boy armed with a handgun nearby, according to CPD. The boy fired his weapon toward officers, and the cops fired back, then took him into custody, according to a police media statement.

The boy had a gunshot wound to his leg, but investigators were not immediately sure if he was shot in the earlier shooting or by officers. CPD said two guns were also recovered at the shooting scene.

No charges have been announced in connection with the shooting seen in the video.

A 14-year-old boy, identified as Pierre Johnson, was shot in the chest and died. An 18-year-old man was critically wounded by a gunshot wound to the back, and a 19-year-old man was shot in the chest and leg. He was also in critical condition, according to Chicago police. A woman, age 21, was shot in the hand.

The offenders whose guns generated automatic fire were likely using handguns equipped with "Glock switches," illegal after-market devices that enable semi-automatic pistols to fire more than one round with a single trigger pull. The devices are prohibited under state and federal laws.
View Quote

View Quote

In Chigadishu, that's what you call mutual combat. No bills for errebody!

Link Posted: 6/6/2023 6:22:55 AM EDT
[#14]
What is the date for legally owned guns vs illegally owned gun use?
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 6:27:41 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I quit giving a crap about Chicago, LA, SF, Portland, Seattle, and other Democrat-run cities. They have done nothing to curb crime. They are criminal enablers. Their own voters are getting slaughtered and they care even less. They lipsync they care but they don't. My care meter is wore out.
View Quote

@Chisum

Link Posted: 6/6/2023 6:31:37 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I want some.  These pricks get them for free, the govt gives them away to the Cartel and the Taliban...  I always play by the rules.  Always.  I pay for my shit.  I want some free shit for a change.

Have the van drop some shit off at my side door.  I'm gonna have to insist on grenades, C4, LAW rockets, and claymores in the mix.

At least I'll be able to solve a few problems with some slick coyotes in my AO....  solve them in the most '80s over the top way possible.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
"Crates of machine guns left on street corners."

I'm starting to believe this.

I want some.  These pricks get them for free, the govt gives them away to the Cartel and the Taliban...  I always play by the rules.  Always.  I pay for my shit.  I want some free shit for a change.

Have the van drop some shit off at my side door.  I'm gonna have to insist on grenades, C4, LAW rockets, and claymores in the mix.

At least I'll be able to solve a few problems with some slick coyotes in my AO....  solve them in the most '80s over the top way possible.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 6:32:14 AM EDT
[#17]
Chicago huh? Machine guns have been a thing there for ummm…awhile. It’s disgusting now I get it it, but stilll interesting

The following account is real, as Buggs Moran had the Gusenberg brothers try to hit Al Capone

Septermber 20, 1926

“Joining his friends, led by Hymie Weiss, Gusenberg participated in the garguantous drive-by shooting the North Side performed on Capone's Cicero, Illinois headquarters, the Hawthorne Hotel, riddling it with thousands of bullets on September 20, 1926. According to many accounts, the second to last car stopped in front of the hotel restaurant where Capone was cowering and Pete Gusenberg emerged, clad in a khaki Army shirt, brown overalls, and carrying a Thompson submachine gun fitted with a 100-round capacity drum. Kneeling in front of the doorway, Gusenberg emptied the entire drum into the restaurant, and then casually strolled back to his car, which then sped off to safety.”[b]
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 6:33:02 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
“Crates of machine guns left on street corners.”

I’m starting to believe this.
View Quote

It wouldn't surprise me in the least.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 6:34:56 AM EDT
[#19]

@Crusader44

That is exactly where my meter is broken at. Let it all burn. I would not even clean up the rubble. Make the whole area a permanent landmark.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 6:45:23 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
More craziness:
View Quote

Guaranteed the guy pulling the trigger has already been arrested at least ten times for various crimes...but government officials will blame people who've never been charged with a crime and then try to take their guns away via new legislation.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 6:49:27 AM EDT
[#21]

Let's be honest….White conservatives arguably present the highest degree of likelihood of executing a coordinated overthrow of the USG….e.g. largest body of peoples here in the US,  armed to the teeth, trained, high IQ, represent, by far, the largest body of former and current SOF and other specialized military/ equivalent civilian skills required to plan and conduct a coup and generally are conservative in values.

That's exactly what DHS was talking about and they're right in the sense that if an effective  violent overthrow of the USG goes down it will most likely be white people that do it….
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 6:53:10 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

What we're observing has been planned for decades…..destroy the black family by inundating their community with social programs, strip the father from the home, convince them that "whitey"  (and other races…) is to blame and allow their anger to overflow.

This creates the "problem" for which the GOV has "solutions"
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:21:05 AM EDT
[#23]
Who here hasn’t had a friendly machinegun fight with your buddies when you were a teen?
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:24:39 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:30:46 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I saw a video a few years ago of 2 guys in their car joking about something. A few cars ahead some bangers got out of their car with MGs and did their thing on another car. The way the jokers just sllliiiidddd down in their seats was hilarious even though this really isn't a funny matter.

Cartel vs Gang is going to be an interesting real time movie. iirc when the mostly peaceful protests kicked off the Hispanic gangs were violently chasing black gangsters out of the Hispanic neighborhoods. I've never seen a number of how many they killed. It was a hell of a 'fuck you, my abuela and nieces live on the next block'. iirc shitlibs were rambling about 'dOn'T bE WAciSS' in response to that. ??
View Quote

It happened in most Hispanic neighborhoods.  Gangbangers from different gangs who would be at each other any other time didn't let that shit in their neighborhoods or put a stop to the blacks looting as soon as it started.  They're pieces of shit any other day of the week but were ok for those times.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:34:16 AM EDT
[#26]
Ice T Colors Original Video HQ
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:35:20 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

If those reports were true, it was the Chicago version of Roof Koreans.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:39:27 AM EDT
[#28]
Looking at the list of charges…funny how they’re never charged with violations of the NFA…but the ATF is certainly willing to go after someone for a bumpstock or FRT…
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:41:10 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:45:15 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

What we're observing has been planned for decades…..destroy the black family by inundating their community with social programs, strip the father from the home, convince them that "whitey"  (and other races…) is to blame and allow their anger to overflow.

View Quote

Helter Skelter.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:48:01 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

They're headed your way.  

Only thing you can do is buy guns, ammo, and vote for the right people for your city council or its equivalent.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:51:12 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Chicago huh? Machine guns have been a thing there for ummm…awhile. It’s disgusting now I get it it, but stilll interesting

The following account is real, as Buggs Moran had the Gusenberg brothers try to hit Al Capone

Septermber 20, 1926

“Joining his friends, led by Hymie Weiss, Gusenberg participated in the garguantous drive-by shooting the North Side performed on Capone's Cicero, Illinois headquarters, the Hawthorne Hotel, riddling it with thousands of bullets on September 20, 1926. According to many accounts, the second to last car stopped in front of the hotel restaurant where Capone was cowering and Pete Gusenberg emerged, clad in a khaki Army shirt, brown overalls, and carrying a Thompson submachine gun fitted with a 100-round capacity drum. Kneeling in front of the doorway, Gusenberg emptied the entire drum into the restaurant, and then casually strolled back to his car, which then sped off to safety.”[b]
View Quote

Another 2023 account.  Welcome, fellow enthusiast.

CFR--when did the Italian or Irish open fire on a crowd of people not involved in their criminal enterprises?  

I'll wait, in the meantime, tell your "fellow firearms enthusiasts" at DU they need to try harder.  That bullshit talking point has been posted and refuted a million times.  
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:52:29 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

I was thinking, are the Mexicans gonna be represented on this issue.  You know, like paying all those taxes and not being represented
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:53:28 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

@Crusader44

That is exactly where my meter is broken at. Let it all burn. I would not even clean up the rubble. Make the whole area a permanent landmark.
View Quote

Lube, maintain, and sight-in your guns.

The refugees from Chicago aren't going to go away and drown themselves in Lake Michigan.  

They are coming home, to the Mississippi Delta, and bringing their criminal ways with them.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:55:10 AM EDT
[#35]

Wait till white peeps get their share!
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:56:18 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Wait till white peeps get their share!
View Quote

White peeps who do this are headed to ADX Florence.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 8:00:30 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

The not caring about your voters is very sobering.  They treat  homeless people like they pay the most in taxes.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 8:12:16 AM EDT
[#38]
Carpenter’s Escape from New York/LA(Chicago)almost seem prophetic, like a business plan.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 8:19:23 AM EDT
[#39]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/temp-95.gif

Where you are interjecting that meme makes absolutely no fucking sense whatsoever. Wanna try 2 outa 3?

@OP
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 8:26:46 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
“Crates of machine guns left on street corners.”

I’m starting to believe this.
View Quote

I'm now convinced that this is what's happening. Thousands of Glock switches magically appearing in diverse neighborhoods is no accident. But that wasn't getting them where they wanted to be so now full-auto rifles are the next big thing.

Our government is pure evil.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 8:29:07 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Then why are white people the ones being demonized?  I think the real goal is to eliminate the whites influence altogether.  The elites figure the minority races are easier to manipulate and control therefore the fewer of us that are free the better.  Easier for them to further their end goals that way.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 8:30:12 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Where you are interjecting that meme makes absolutely no fucking sense whatsoever. Wanna try 2 outa 3?

@OP
View Quote

I'm confused--not an abnormal thing. What are you talking about?
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 8:31:48 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote
Anarcho tyranny  my friend.

It's by design.
It's used to sow chaos and create a population begging for draconian safety measures.

Link Posted: 6/6/2023 8:34:13 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I really don't care who dies there. If the city leaders, parents, and state officials don't, why should I?
View Quote

You do realize the crime wave of black on black violence in the ghetto will be used to push gun laws that are enforced only against you in the suburbs and countryside.

The government needs the chaos of black on black violence to justify more draconian laws.

Link Posted: 6/6/2023 8:35:47 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Yah but how many of you made it to this little tidbit in the article?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/110810/IMG_0625_jpeg-2841714.JPG
View Quote
Can't have police shooting violent criminals of color can we?
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 8:43:56 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Let's be honest .White conservatives arguably present the highest degree of likelihood of executing a coordinated overthrow of the USG .e.g. largest body of peoples here in the US,  armed to the teeth, trained, high IQ, represent, by far, the largest body of former and current SOF and other specialized military/ equivalent civilian skills required to plan and conduct a coup and generally are conservative in values.

That's exactly what DHS was talking about and they're right in the sense that if an effective  violent overthrow of the USG goes down it will most likely be white people that do it .
View Quote

Quoted:

What we're observing has been planned for decades ..destroy the black family by inundating their community with social programs, strip the father from the home, convince them that "whitey"  (and other races ) is to blame and allow their anger to overflow.

View Quote
Mark these words, this man speaks truth.

The black violence will be used to foster draconian laws.
Those laws will be used to keep conservative white males in check.

The government knows where a coup would come from. They saw the writing on the wall with the pro 2A rally in Virginia and realized if the right, even 1%, came together and meant business it's a legit threat.

Link Posted: 6/6/2023 8:45:40 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

CFR--when did the Italian or Irish open fire on a crowd of people not involved in their criminal enterprises?  

I'll wait, in the meantime, tell your "fellow firearms enthusiasts" at DU they need to try harder.  That bullshit talking point has been posted and refuted a million times.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Septermber 20, 1926

I’m more far right than you’ll ever be., guaranteed. Was just pointing out Chicago and machine guns go way back. I grew up in Baltimore County and have seen first hand what these animals are capable of

It’s time for men, real men, to take back the streets. But 99% of the people on here would rather sit on their couch and watch the country burn, better that than organizing and accomplishing something right. At least when you’re being loaded on the train cars you can smugly state “well at least I didn’t join glowies”

Link Posted: 6/6/2023 8:48:57 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

The not caring about your voters is very sobering.  They treat  homeless people like they pay the most in taxes.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Homeless people present a unique opportunity at graft.
They are a perpetual problem in search of a 'solution ' that requires a constant flow if money.

This money is easily skimmed by politicians.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 8:50:00 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Then why are white people the ones being demonized?  I think the real goal is to eliminate the whites influence altogether.  The elites figure the minority races are easier to manipulate and control therefore the fewer of us that are free the better.  Easier for them to further their end goals that way.
View Quote
Anarcho tyranny
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 8:53:14 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Midnight basketball bassetball would have prevented this.
View Quote

FIFY
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top