Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/3/2011 6:51:16 AM EDT
It is furiously to be hoped.
http://www.alphecca.com/?p=522
Why is this of interest to us, here in the U.S.? Because, should Harper follow-up on his agenda, Canada will see an end to it’s costly and ineffective Long Gun Registry. Gun rights supporters in Canada are celebrating. Hats-off to them! We should be happy for our neighbors to the North for electing a bit of sanity to their next government.
Link Posted: 5/3/2011 6:52:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Go Canada? WTF
Link Posted: 5/3/2011 8:52:58 AM EDT
[#2]
I guess the media doesn't think conservatives winning  in Canada needs reporting today? Go Canada!!
Link Posted: 5/3/2011 9:00:21 AM EDT
[#3]
wishing our brothers and sisters to the north the best on this.
Link Posted: 5/3/2011 9:07:23 AM EDT
[#4]
If I can carry in Canada, I will vacation up there all the friggin' time.
Link Posted: 5/3/2011 9:10:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I guess the media doesn't think conservatives winning  in Canada needs reporting today? Go Canada!!

No shit!  I was wondering about that myself.  Not a peep.

Link Posted: 5/3/2011 9:19:24 AM EDT
[#6]
Yeah, but it looks like Canadian Liberals, just like in the US, have just outed themselves as die hard Communist.
Link Posted: 5/3/2011 9:26:14 AM EDT
[#7]
Are they going to finally let them own flint lock muskets?
Link Posted: 5/3/2011 9:27:00 AM EDT
[#8]
Way to go hosers.....ehhh?
Link Posted: 5/3/2011 9:30:13 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Are they going to finally let them own flint lock muskets?

You may be joking, but black powder handguns are just as strictly regulated as any other handgun.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top