Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/14/2004 7:27:59 AM EDT
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 7:39:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Oh god just what we need, more influence from the jews in the federal government....It is a tie to see whether the Arabs or the jews take over first.
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 7:43:25 AM EDT
[#2]
good! we are going to need every one of their votes in Fl. in Nov.
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 7:54:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Don't hold your breath.  Bush I got 27% and 15% of the Jewish vote in 88 and 92.   Bush II got only 19% in 00.  Jews are traditionally far more Democratic than any other single ethnic or religious group except blacks.  No Republican presidential candidate has won a majority of Jewish votes since Warren Harding in 1920.  As Bush I's Secretary of State, James Baker, said:  "Fuck the Jews.  They don't vote for us anyway."

But Reagan and Nixon both got about 1/3 of the Jewish vote.  If Bush II can recover to that level, that will be a substantial gain.  The Jews have got to love Bush's Isreal policy, but his ties to evangelical Christians probably makes many of them cringe.
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 8:00:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 8:02:00 AM EDT
[#5]

With noteable exceptions, the majority of Jews in America are the epitomy of:

"...forgetting history and doomed to repeat it..."

It is SHOCKING to know how far removed from recent history some otherwise very intelligent Jewish people are.

Now Israelis are another matter entirely!

BTW, how do I sign up for an "official" JewCrew membership?

-Z
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 8:08:12 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

It is SHOCKING to know how far removed from recent history some otherwise very intelligent Jewish people are.

Agreed. The majority in this country seem to have their head far up their ass. The Israelis have been battling the members of the ROP (religion of peace) for years. Many Jews in this country would prefer to embrace the enemy rather than kill it. Doesn't make any sense to me. They better wake up soon.
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 8:12:34 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Many Jews in this country would prefer to embrace the enemy rather than kill it. Doesn't make any sense to me. They better wake up soon.

Huh?

You live in a Jewish neighborhood? You know many Jews?

I grew up in West Los Angeles and never heard such hogwash. My family is mostly conservative, with a few CONSERVATIVE democrats and only one nutty liberal cousin and even he would never say such horseshit.
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 8:19:51 AM EDT
[#8]
Tac-Jew -

Why yes, I grew up in the SF Valley and have Jewish family. Is that enough for you? I  have also done my (very small) part to supply heavy arms to Israel while working in the defense industry.

Maybe I need to find a more militant crowd to hang with.

My comments related specifically to the Jewish communities strong preferance for Dems and gun control specifically. I have never really heard the "embrace the enemy" thing.

-Z

Edit: Never mind. I suspect TJ's comments weren't to me, but wtf anyway?
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 8:26:26 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Tac-Jew -

Why yes, I grew up in the SF Valley and have Jewish family. Is that enough for you? I  have also done my (very small) part to supply heavy arms to Israel while working in the defense industry.

Maybe I need to find a more militant crowd to hang with.

My comments related specifically to the Jewish communities strong preferance for Dems and gun control specifically. I have never really heard the "embrace the enemy" thing.

-Z

Actually, Crim I was adressing the "embracing the enemy" quote. Which is bull.

I agree some vote democrat unaware of the consequences. Most Americans in general aren't educated on the difference between the political parties.

Yes, I am a convservative, militant Jew

Link Posted: 5/14/2004 8:28:54 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 2:02:06 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Oh god just what we need, more influence from the jews in the federal government....It is a tie to see whether the Arabs or the jews take over first.

Christ, you make me ill.
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 2:22:00 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

As I stated, Jews in this country are flocking to the Republican Party in droves.  

Jew Crew #2 reporting.

That's good news.

Well, except for the fact that RINO's have taken over the party formerly known as "Republican."

Here's the interpretation key for everything you here in the news today:

Todays Repubs = yesterdays Democrats

Todays Democrats = yesterdays Marxists

Yesterdays Republicans = MIA

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top