Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 3/23/2006 9:02:35 AM EDT
basically, i was combat injured in iraq, and now the VA tells me theres nothign they can do fixing it wise, heres painkillers and an open prescription for em, out the door you go. so i had my knee fixed at a private doctor (funny, he actually gave me the time of day and it helped). is there wa way i can get the VA to help reimburse me in anyway for something they shoulda fixed in the first place?
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 10:19:13 AM EDT
I'd check in at ArmyParatrooper.org with your problem. I seem to remember somebody else had a similar problem.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 12:11:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/23/2006 12:12:10 PM EDT by MarkBall]
Contact MilitaryOnesource or Military Severely Injured Center. They might be able to help get the VA to pay, or might be able to have other organizations assist with the medical bills.

1-800-342-9647 for Military OneSource,
1-888-774-1361 for Military Severely Injured Center

Either one will be able to look at your case & might be able to help. That's what they were created for by DoD.
Top Top