Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/23/2006 9:02:35 AM EDT
basically, i was combat injured in iraq, and now the VA tells me theres nothign they can do fixing it wise, heres painkillers and an open prescription for em, out the door you go. so i had my knee fixed at a private doctor (funny, he actually gave me the time of day and it helped). is there wa way i can get the VA to help reimburse me in anyway for something they shoulda fixed in the first place?
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 10:19:13 AM EDT
[#1]
I'd check in at ArmyParatrooper.org with your problem.  I seem to remember somebody else had a similar problem.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 12:11:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Contact MilitaryOnesource or Military Severely Injured Center.  They might be able to help get the VA to pay, or might be able to have other organizations assist with the medical bills.

1-800-342-9647 for Military OneSource,
1-888-774-1361 for Military Severely Injured Center

Either one will be able to look at your case & might be able to help.  That's what they were created for by DoD.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top