Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/27/2006 12:02:33 AM EDT
FIRST POINT- It WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU DIDN'T GO AND WATCH IT BECAUSE OF THIS [should you happen to read it]; YOUR MONEY WILL ONLY GO TO LIBERALS AND BAD CAUSES.

I watched V last night and was impressed and disgusted at the messages it portrays :

Fighting terror is a bad idea [Wrong, it's the only idea if we want to survive.]

America is bad and the source of war on terror [This is rediculous.  Islamic fundamentalism is the source of terror, the Us involvement is in response to terror-- multiple hostage takings and airline hijackings, multiple US embassy bombings, Marine barracks bombings,  the bombing of the USS Cole, the destruction of the World trade center, the buildup of middle-eastern nations actively supporting terror organizations in their efforts against the US etc- that list is long and the history is more than a decade of escalating terror planning and attacks on the US. ]

Homosexuality is heroic or noble [No it is not. it is a force that errodes the foundation of society- the family]

Conservatives hope for tyranny [Well given that the people trying to take Americans firearms freedoms are liberal democrats, and that the ability to resist is the bastion of freedom; I would have to say it is vastly more likely that liberals have tyranical goals.]

Reinforcing good morals is bad [Well considering the alternative is school children being beat to death at bus stops with no apparent motive, as happened in Milwaukee last week, I believe reality suggests the opposite]

In addition to Orwellian basis for the movie, the idea that people can band together in peaceful protest and conquer an Army of soldiers with guns is a LIBERAL/UTOPIAN idea.  It would not happen.  what would happen is nothing.  People are governed by fear and without means to resist ARE SHEEP.  They would likely continue to the fall of the country to be led and imposed upon.  An external force would be neccessary to free them realistically.  That is why people should at all costs, see that freedom does not slip away.  [as a seperate worthy mention, if any civilians did show up they would be slaughtered piecemeal.  Soldiers take orders and do as told; anyone approaching a soldier who gives the command to halt- not heeding the warning WILL BE KILLED.  It is inevitable, and the soldier does not murder but the civilian commits suicide in disobeying]

The truth- V is a movie that is part of 50 years of an escalating media campaign to brainwash and control the American public.  The Irony is that the Movie V, is actually the machinery of the Mind control device that the movie vilanizes- in watching; the viewer is sidelined and put through systematic re-education similar to what was being done to the English citizens in the movie.  The Sad testimony is that most viewers will never read between the lines- instead their subconsious will willfully accept this re-education and feed into the mind controlling objectives of the film.

Link Posted: 3/27/2006 12:03:23 AM EDT
[#1]
It's R for Retarded
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 12:07:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 12:11:14 AM EDT
[#3]
I illegally downloaded it. Fight the power!
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 12:13:24 AM EDT
[#4]
My buddy watched this and reccomended it and I went with him and he hadn't read between the lines and seen any of that.  

The movie made me angry I contributed.

The irony is that the movie vilanizes a mind-control regime and is itself a mind-control tool.

"I illegally downloaded it. Fight the power"

Good idea, but if you have any patriotic views I still wouldn't reccomend it as it will make blood boil.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 12:14:06 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
D for Dupe!

damnit... beat me to the d for dupe  LOL!!!
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 12:15:22 AM EDT
[#6]
I thought it just looked like a stupid movie.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 12:17:07 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
D for Dupe!

I knew I had to act fast!
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 12:25:22 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
D for Dupe!

I knew I had to act fast!

Link Posted: 3/27/2006 12:31:34 AM EDT
[#9]
I figured it must be a shit movie if that little liberal bitch is in it.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 12:35:47 AM EDT
[#10]
I went to go see it because in the trailers they had a part were he says"people shouldnt fear their government the government should fear it's people." The only part in the movie I agree with.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 12:36:46 AM EDT
[#11]
I'll watch it when the Hajis have it on pirate DVD.  $2 and not one cent will go to Traitorwood.

"D is for Dupe!" has to be the best "dupe" response ever.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 1:12:21 AM EDT
[#12]
"V for vandetta (OR IS IT P for PROPGANDA?)"

Isn't Vandetta a microbus from Volkswagen?

I have no idea what a Propganda is.  
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 1:26:46 AM EDT
[#13]
In soviet union, you no listen to propaganda, propaganda listen to you.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top