Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/1/2004 9:50:56 PM EDT
Posted this as an update to another thread, but want to make sure you all see it.  Lots of us were looking for this earlier tonight.

BOOO-YA!

RIGHT HERE:

www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5810451

Scroll down the page and look for a sidebar in the left part of the text.

(Doesn't work with Mozilla... use i.e.)
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 9:52:04 PM EDT
[#1]
having a 'unable to access this media, you may not be connected to the network' problem
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 9:54:55 PM EDT
[#2]
I'll just read the transcript later...

Chris Matthews is such an unmitigated dicktit.  Just read his "interview" with Michelle Malkin. She calls him "Caveman Chris MAtthews".
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 10:09:41 PM EDT
[#3]
heh..that was awesome.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 10:12:12 PM EDT
[#4]
It's Miller Time.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 10:22:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Oh my God...

Zell Miller just skull-fucked Chris Matthews... on live TV.

He hit him so hard the PROTESTORS behind Matthews were going "OHHHHH" like Holyfield just landed a right hook.

Goddamn... methinks Zell rules.

- BUCC_Guy

Link Posted: 9/1/2004 10:26:44 PM EDT
[#6]
ZEL MILLER IS GOD
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 10:43:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Hahahahaah, fuck you with a capital "F" Chris Matthews. That was great. Muhahahaa, "are you gonna shut up so I can answer!" hahahahahaa!!!  
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 10:49:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Zell owned that blowhard.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 10:57:06 PM EDT
[#9]
"I'm as mad as Zell & I'm not going to take it anymore!!!"
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 10:57:40 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I'll just read the transcript later...

Chris Matthews is such an unmitigated dicktit.  Just read his "interview" with Michelle Malkin. She calls him "Caveman Chris MAtthews".

Zell made repeated references to Matthews' abuse of Michelle Malkin. He must have seen that exchange, and was ready to explode on that POS.

I've looked for a video clip of that Malkin interview, and haven't found it anywhere. I heard the audio, and concluded that Matthews was sorely in need of a cock-punching.

Zell delivered it.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top