Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/11/2003 12:42:58 PM EDT
Thanks for the advice from everyone here. I went to South Padre Island and found the house of the couple we think stole the dog. I cased the place and rang the doorbell. I think they are up north in their RV. I showed pictures of the dog to a neighbor. He said he has not seen it.
 I left a message on their machine/cell phones that advises them to return the dog/call my friendand that I live in Texas and would be back from time to time to check on it.
 While we think these folks took the dog I can't understand why. Someone at the rv park saw the woman trying to get the dog in her trailer the day before it went missing. Also they left at 4AM the next day.  Their house is like 2 away from the water, with no yard. The dog they took is a border collie. This dog lives to run. These people have big bucks, why would they steal a 6 year old border collie from a poor cowboy in New Mexico? Anyway, I broke no laws and did what I could for my friend. I will go back this fall if he does not get the dog back
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 8:38:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Sorry to hear you couldn't find it.  How can someone take a dog?  That is like taking someone's kid.  Damn.
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 6:05:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top