BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/19/2001 10:41:29 AM EDT
Link Posted: 10/29/2001 1:32:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/29/2001 1:42:28 AM EDT
[#2]
I don't really like having those nato awacs flying over either.  seems like they wouldn't have to follow our laws regarding evasdroping like OUR awacs.
Link Posted: 10/29/2001 2:56:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/29/2001 3:31:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Better late than never, I don't think you will find any fans of the UN here.  But, please, wear your tin foil hats in the sun.
Link Posted: 10/29/2001 9:42:17 AM EDT
[#5]
[soapbox]

Now you've dun it!
I am not only tired of our participation in the U.N. but I really don't understand it.  It's like the president of a company paying his employee's to tell him what to do.  Here come those nasty isolationist feelings again, but we ought to tell them all to FO!!!  I don't really give a rats ass about some D^mn third world countries.  I'm also tired of paying everyone off to be our "friends" when we can't seem to take care of our own!(and I'm not talking about WELFARE - Don't even get me started on that one)   [-!-]  
Link Posted: 10/29/2001 10:04:03 AM EDT
[#6]
The UN is great!  We don't really need the millions of dollars we give them every year, and we certainly don't mind sending US soldiers on much needed peace keeping missions.

Not only that, but they benefit us in many other ways.  Such as making sure we have the proper controls over the populace that any civilized nation should have, and ensuring that everyone is made to be equal.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top