Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 12/25/2002 6:27:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/25/2002 6:28:34 PM EDT by skullworks]
I've seen numerous pictures of what looks like a variation of BDUs or M65 jackets (at least they're woodland camo most of the time) that have pockets on the upper arm. I know Blackhawk Ind. have several pictures of people wearing these uniforms in combination with Blackhawk products in their catalogs. Does anyone wanna clue me in on what this type of jacket is called, and where I could get hold of'em? And the reason I'm posting this question in the general forum is so that I will have the greatest chance of getting an answer ASAP.
Link Posted: 12/25/2002 6:32:40 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/25/2002 7:17:05 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Garand_Shooter: They are modified by the users from normal issue items.. or more correctly modified by a Korean lady just off post. Just take bottom pockets off and put em on the sleeves, or some prefer to move the bottom ones where the chest pockets are and put the chest pockets on the sleeve.
View Quote
Damn. Same with the hooded ones then I guess...
Link Posted: 12/25/2002 11:47:23 PM EDT
I actually found something close to what I was looking for over at Brigade Quartermaster ([url]www.brigadeqm.com[/url]), their STU (SWAT Tactical Uniform) line of clothing. I know Galls sells these too, but for a higher price. Unfortunately these items are only offered in two colors; black or tigerstripe. Oh well...
Top Top