Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/13/2004 9:05:52 AM EDT
Is anyone making them domestically? Does anyone have plans to? How long before they start showing up at gun shows?

I WANNA UZI!!!
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 9:06:30 AM EDT
[#1]
vectorarms.com

uzitalk.net - Is to Uzi's what this is to AR's.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 9:08:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Vector Arms has been making and selling UZIs and HK94s throughout the ban.  I hear they're alright.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 9:08:47 AM EDT
[#3]
If you want an UZI, at least get a SBR, that 16" barrel looks so queer. Better yet, fork out the bucks and get a real f/a UZI if you live in a NFA friendly state.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 9:09:41 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
If you want an UZI, at least get a SBR, that 16" barrel looks so queer. Better yet, fork out the bucks and get a real f/a UZI if you live in a NFA friendly state.

Yeah, there only 10 times as much.....
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 9:11:00 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

The state of Michigan has decided that we are safer without SBR's or NFA weapons.

I will take what I am allowed to have.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 9:14:05 AM EDT
[#6]
Anyone think Vector will make a mini-uzi pistol?  Not the micro, just the mini.  That would be decent.  Forget SBR--just leave off the stock, register receiver as a handgun.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 9:18:15 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Anyone think Vector will make a mini-uzi pistol?  Not the micro, just the mini.  That would be decent.  Forget SBR--just leave off the stock, register receiver as a handgun.

I'm sure if you call them they would be happy to acomodate whatever style you had the cash for. Now I cant say FOR SURE, I've never dealt with them. But an Uzi is very high on my list of toys to get (Right up there with AR, Ak and FN) so I'd be interested in knowing if they do custom builds as well.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 9:57:49 AM EDT
[#8]
I love my Vector UZI.  Semi-auto was $595 transfered through my FFL.  Fit and function were flawless on mine.  I was hitting 9" steel plates at 50 yards right out of the box.  The wife thought I was crazy until she shot it and now it's her favorite gun.  If you live in a friendly state, have $200, and 3 or 4 months, SBR it and put a 10 inch barrel in it.  
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 10:42:35 AM EDT
[#9]
Go buy a Vector.  Single unit should run arund $595  Atlantic Firearms is your friend in this case.

Link Posted: 9/13/2004 12:33:53 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The state of Michigan has decided that we are safer without SBR's or NFA weapons.

I will take what I am allowed to have.

The AWB had nothing to do with UZIs in MI.
You still can't have an UZI in MI with a folding stock unless you add a 18" bbl and make it over 26" when folded. Then you still have to register it as a pistol.  If you use a fixed stock (non removable) you can own it without it being a pistol as it is over 30".

Oh, and UZIs are still subject to the import laws so US parts are necessary if you plan on making one.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 12:41:03 PM EDT
[#11]
go ahead and get an ak-47 and a tec-9 to go along with that uzi.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 12:43:01 PM EDT
[#12]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top