Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/9/2005 2:15:48 PM EDT
Ordered some goods from Ammoman.Tracking # say's it was delivered today.There are no packages bursting with brass cased goodness at my door.I called UPS and the guy told me i should checkand see if it was left with my neighbors otherwise,I have to call Ammoman and put a trace on it. I personally think they fucked up and delivered to the wrong address because my house sits funny in relation to the road and UPS ALWAYS has problems finding it,Post office or Fed Ex don't seem to have this issue.So,What kind of bullshit run around can I expect ? Will they / Can they say,tuff shit the almighty computer say's delivered and i'll have to eat 600 bucks on the ammo? Has anyone here had this experience?
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 2:20:19 PM EDT
$600? Sounds like someone had some fun at the store..

Check with your neighbors, maybe one of them has the delivery.

If you don't find it today (and search around, maybe they hid it in some bushes near your house, or similar) then have AmmoMan begin a trace, and be in frequent contact with UPS insurance.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 2:24:21 PM EDT
No matter what happens, Eric the AmmoMan won't rest until he knows that your order has arrived safely. It's true that you might pay an extra buck or two per case at ammoman.com, but the service you receive more than makes up for it.

One way or another you will get your order-I'd bet my paycheck on it.

Link Posted: 9/9/2005 2:47:23 PM EDT
Thats good to hear,UPS say's the driver has it marked delivered but not the address delivered to.There not sure what that means so I have to call back tonight after the driver returns from his rounds. I REALLY hope it's not at my lefty neighbors house. Neighbor "Got this package for you,pretty heavy,what's in there?" Me in my most serious manner " A couple of thousand rounds of live ammunition and some tracers, for the End Days. By the way,have you accepted Jesus into your life(pause for effect,take a step closer while giving the evil eye) or are you one of the unwashed heathen that will be swept from the earth with fire and brimstone". The guy would flip HAHA.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 4:46:07 PM EDT

Originally Posted By MadBodhi:
Thats good to hear,UPS say's the driver has it marked delivered but not the address delivered to

Gee, hope he's not trying to pull a fast one on you..
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 4:53:36 PM EDT
Whatever happened to "Adult Signature Required?"
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 5:16:56 PM EDT

Originally Posted By MadBodhi:

I personally think they fucked up and delivered to the wrong address because my house sits funny in relation to the road and UPS ALWAYS has problems finding it,

How many times before you rectify this problem with a large name and/or street number showing where you live????????
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 5:22:31 PM EDT
UPS just dropped off ten rounds of .38 birdshot today at my place. They left the box leaning against the front door.
Top Top