Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/15/2002 7:04:43 PM EDT
Just a quick message to let all who have been praying for my son, Isaac, know that he's doing great!  He's 0.4 ounches shy of 4 pounds.  :o)  He has 4 more days to take antibiotics, and then they can get rid of the IV.  Once he's over the 4 pound mark, his doctor wants to take him off of the CPAP and let him learn to breathe on his own.  He's doing very well!!

Thanks so much for your continued prayers and support.

Judi
Link Posted: 3/15/2002 7:08:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Amen to that!

Eric The(Thankful!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 3/15/2002 7:08:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Kewl...so good to hear this.

Link Posted: 3/15/2002 7:12:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Wonderful news.  I'm very happy for your family.  My daughter, Sophia, spend two weeks in the NICU at St. Vincents in Indy.  The care and attention they pay to those children is a credit to them all.  It looked like a very tough place to work, but the girls (and guys) there really kept up everybody's spirits.  When I came in after work every night, there would be several Polaroids of Sophia that they'd taken throughout the day.  It really helped the wife and I get through it all.  My wife's a nurse, and used to work in Pediatric Oncology, so it was really a tough two weeks for her.  I know that's nothing compared to what you're going through, but you're never alone with people like these.  You can trust them with the most important thing you'll ever have.  Please keep us posted, as this is the kind of good news we all need.
Link Posted: 3/15/2002 7:15:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Before ya know it, you'll be chasing him around.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top