Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/23/2001 7:35:31 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/23/2001 1:31:27 PM EDT
[#1]
GOATBOY,
Thanks for the info.[:)] We thought the Liberals might have got to before GW got in there! We will keep our eyes open for things to come.
Thanks,
Lynn
Link Posted: 1/24/2001 5:43:36 AM EDT
[#2]
OK, that explains it.
Thanks..[:)]
Link Posted: 1/25/2001 9:59:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Okay, that explains the forums. WHat about the mailing list? I have not received anything from the list in over a month. Had to find out about this new forum from an HK forum I frequent.
Link Posted: 1/25/2001 11:19:14 AM EDT
[#4]
[img]www.gtoheaven.com/images/carpix/goatboy.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 1/25/2001 10:55:34 PM EDT
[#5]
What in the heck is that picture of????
Link Posted: 1/25/2001 11:43:46 PM EDT
[#6]
That is a picture of "Goatboy" from "Saturday Night Live".

Almost ashamed that I know it!
Link Posted: 1/26/2001 9:30:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Man I sure hope the old site comes back up real soon. I been climbin' the fvckin' walls. :eek:

Been hanging out on GlockTalk to feed my jones. Kinda weird though -- not only have I never owned a Glock but I've only ever fired one once. Oh well any port in a storm.

One big win though is I discovered the CZ forum. I been waiting for that for a long time. CZ rules the universe!
Link Posted: 1/27/2001 11:59:00 AM EDT
[#8]
which cz site are you talking about ? list the address.
thanks
Link Posted: 1/28/2001 2:05:50 PM EDT
[#9]
There is a CZ forum at:
http://www.unitedforums.com/cgi-bin/czfcgi/Ultimate.cgi?action=intro
It just started up (relatively speaking) - not that many members yet, but it is a reliable forum and the people that have found it seem to have some good info.

I'm not sure if this is the one KW was talking about - but how many could there be?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top