Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/19/2001 2:59:26 PM EDT
[url]http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/ap/20011219/ts/un_iraq_1.html[/url]

UN Warns US Against War Expansion

UNITED NATIONS (AP) - Secretary-General Kofi Annan on Wednesday warned the United States against expanding it wars on terrorism to Iraq, saying there is no evidence connecting Baghdad to the Sept. 11 attacks.... blah blah blah blah

Link Posted: 12/19/2001 3:02:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Kofi can Kiss My Ass!
Link Posted: 12/19/2001 3:03:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Kofi Annan needs to take his marxist, antiAmerican A## back wherever he came from......
Link Posted: 12/19/2001 3:03:52 PM EDT
[#3]
We will make no distinction between terrorist and those that harbor them..............

Link Posted: 12/19/2001 3:03:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Why don't we just get it over with and declare war on the UN.
Link Posted: 12/19/2001 3:04:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Screw Kofi....talk is cheap. What can he and the UN actually do about it? In fact, what can the UN do at all without US support? I am really starting to get pissed off at this guy and the mention of his name makes me physically angry.
Link Posted: 12/19/2001 3:10:44 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm hoping that soon we will distance ourselves from this corrupt,and quite ridiculous organization completely,so we can watch it fall apart.
Link Posted: 12/19/2001 3:44:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'll 2nd that!
Link Posted: 12/19/2001 3:49:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
[url]http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/ap/20011219/ts/un_iraq_1.html[/url]

UN Warns US Against War Expansion

UNITED NATIONS (AP) - Secretary-General Kofi Annan on Wednesday warned the United States against expanding it wars on terrorism to Iraq, saying there is no evidence connecting Baghdad to the Sept. 11 attacks.... blah blah blah blah

View Quote

Instead of warning us why isn't he asking Iraq to explain why Muhammad Atta, the leader of the terrorist's, was meeting with an Iraqi intell officer prior to the attack.
Link Posted: 12/19/2001 3:59:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Did anybody else read Blackhawk Down? I am wondering if I just imagined the link made between Butros-Butros and a competing clan? The book raised the question of the motives behind the UN and therefore US military involvement. Please correct me if I am wrong, but didn't the book come right out and accuse the then Secretary General of the UN, Butro-Butros Ghali(sp) of using the might of the UN, (the US Military), for personal gain? The presumption was that Butro-Butros had family that were high ranking members of a clan led by a warlord opposing Aidid, and that their interests would be served if the Aidid led clan would fall. In fact, didn't Osama bin Laden finance this rival clan?

I'm sorry but I lent out my copy of BHD and can't look up specifics, just going by memory.

Maybe I'll begin another thread, so not to dilute this one.
Link Posted: 12/19/2001 4:06:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Let's get the US out of the UN!
Link Posted: 12/19/2001 4:10:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

I'll 2nd that!
View Quote

I'll third that.

Maybe a poll, Should the next target in our war against terrorism be the UN?
Link Posted: 12/19/2001 5:42:38 PM EDT
[#12]
KofeeCandyAss can't do jack about shit.  He won the Nobel Peace Prize recently and only wants to make peace with Iraq.  I agree, make peace with Iraq after they're diminished to rubble.
Link Posted: 12/19/2001 5:46:14 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

I'll 2nd that!
View Quote

I'll third that.

Maybe a poll, Should the next target in our war against terrorism be the UN?
View Quote

I'll fourth that.  All important issues should utilize the poll feature.
Link Posted: 12/19/2001 6:26:41 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Kofi can Kiss My Ass!
View Quote

AMEN
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top