Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/21/2006 10:20:33 AM EDT
I am selling the Hayabusa, guys. Fastest bike I ever rode. Today is a sad day.

Link Posted: 2/21/2006 11:18:54 AM EDT
[#1]
WHY?!?
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 5:51:37 PM EDT
[#2]
It may have been fun, and I have ridden a bike or two in my past,  but that is a wise choice.  
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 5:52:48 PM EDT
[#3]
This guy is sad, yet has an UBER hot woman that bought him an MP-5.  Fuck you I want your life!
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 5:15:20 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
This guy is sad, yet has an UBER hot woman that bought him an MP-5.  Fuck you I want your life!

lol- I think it looks better than it is, Dusty. I'm a regular guy with a very middle of the road income (and some debt, hence the departure of my bike and now as of 5 hours ago my boat too ) I have come to realize there are some real deal heavy hitters lurking around this board and I wish I had half their money. I consider myself rich in a different way, I have a job, health (as I light up a smoke, lol) a roof over my head and wife that (I think) loves me and might stick around for a while.

When I was single, I had I bunch of kick ass toys that filled up an aircraft hangar but I wasn't as happy as I am now.

sometimes though, i still wish i had that hangar full of stuff back...lol

Link Posted: 2/22/2006 6:28:25 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

lol- I think it looks better than it is, Dusty. I'm a regular guy with a very middle of the road income (and some debt, hence the departure of my bike and now as of 5 hours ago my boat too ) I have come to realize there are some real deal heavy hitters lurking around this board and I wish I had half their money. I consider myself rich in a different way, I have a job, health (as I light up a smoke, lol) a roof over my head and wife that (I think) loves me and might stick around for a while.

When I was single, I had I bunch of kick ass toys that filled up an aircraft hangar but I wasn't as happy as I am now.

I know what you meen, I am there now
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 7:29:50 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm working on stocking the hanger full of toys.  But I'm young, and there's lots of toys to have fun with before I settle down.  
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 9:09:54 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

You seem upset about that. I'll trade my wife for a hangar!
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 6:29:55 AM EDT
[#8]
Sniff? stop snorting all that blow and maybe you'll be able to keep your toys!

Seriously, though, I couldn't sell my bike for anything and it's not half as nice as yours. Sorry for your loss
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 7:13:01 AM EDT
[#9]
Thats why I'm glad to be single again And another reason I'm going OTR as a truck driver.  Make good money, no time to spend it That way when I come off the road in a couple of years.  I can have all kinds of stuff waiting on me.  Every gun I've ever oogled, I'm going to buy,  New 4 wheeler, new mean ass motor for my car, bigger breaks and stouter suspension, plenty of shtf stuff, and ammo n mags out the ass. Now watch me find a woman
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 3:50:28 AM EDT
[#10]
Too bad you aren't closer.... I need a new toy. Speed never goes out of fashion, though my buddies would razz me for having a Caboose-a. ;)
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 3:53:23 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Thats why I'm glad to be single again And another reason I'm going OTR as a truck driver.  Make good money, no time to spend it That way when I come off the road in a couple of years.  I can have all kinds of stuff waiting on me.  Every gun I've ever oogled, I'm going to buy,  New 4 wheeler, new mean ass motor for my car, bigger breaks and stouter suspension, plenty of shtf stuff, and ammo n mags out the ass. Now watch me find a woman

Kinda in the same boat, just hoping to be able to buy a house with cash before the economy really takes a shit. I'm hoping I can make it another year, buy a small place down south. That was I can just have a menial job and live in my paid-for house with all my paid-for toys. Really hating life right now. No time for toys, wimminz etc.  
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 3:55:53 AM EDT
[#12]
So I don't get to ride it now Jason....

Taffy
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 4:44:31 AM EDT
[#13]
You put a blower on a 'Busa!

Selling it may have saved your life!
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 8:18:08 AM EDT
[#14]
My parents are in the process of buying 20 acres right now,  They are buying a brand new mobile home to put on one end of it while they build,  then they are going to move out and sell it to me.  I'm redneck enough to not mind a trailer. Besides the new ones are nice as hell. But that bitch is gonna have a concrete foundation.  Every few months I'll come home, buy a new round of toys and stock it a little more.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 8:34:09 AM EDT
[#15]
So just curious, how fast HAVE you gotten on that thing? Only reason I ask is since the speedo goes up to 220.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 1:36:26 PM EDT
[#16]
the speedo has a digital calibration module- its accurate unlike most motorcycles "dreamometer".

I have had it off the scale.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 2:02:39 PM EDT
[#17]
It's illegal to sell that bike in Texas until you have taken it to the Texas Mile in Goliad.

The gal who runs the event's Busa has seen 200+.

Well?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top