View Quote
That just happened!
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 10:09:48 PM EDT
[#5]
WAS EXTREMELY SURPRISED!

Fantastic movie!
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 10:09:54 PM EDT
[#6]
These damn kids just keep killing themselves!

I like that movie more than I should. Reminds me a little of Cabin In The Woods.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 10:09:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Great movie, hot chick.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 10:10:00 PM EDT
[#8]
I enjoyed it
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 10:10:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Can't wait for the 2nd one coming!
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 10:10:34 PM EDT
[#10]
I didn't believe at first, but it is the funniest movie I have seen in a long time.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 10:11:45 PM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I like that movie more than I should. Reminds me a little of Cabin In The Woods.
View Quote
TaDvE, Cabin in the Woods and Slither are my top three funny horror films 
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 10:12:45 PM EDT
[#12]
It looks like he's going to walk it off. He'll be fine!
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 10:13:38 PM EDT
[#13]
It's not something I'd enjoy watching over and over, but it is a great one.

There aren't a ton of movies I get the urge to actually laugh out loud but that one had some great moments.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 10:14:29 PM EDT
[#14]
It was a "watch on the plane" movie for me.  Downloaded it and watched it as some old hag was glancing over in horror, especially when I was laughing at some of the gore.    

Liked the movie, get the humor.  8/10 from me.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 10:15:07 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote
Cabin in the Woods one of the great movies from a fucking liberal asshole.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 10:16:55 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 10:23:15 PM EDT
[#17]
HEY COLLEGE KIDS!!!!!!!  WE GOT YOUR FRIEND!!!!!!

Totally love that movie, showed it to my nephews several months back and that's all they say now.....LOLOLOL
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 10:25:40 PM EDT
[#18]
I just found out my brother, whose a big Alan Tudyk fan, has never seen this.

@Fulminata
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 10:28:20 PM EDT
[#19]
Just watched it last week because Alan Tudyk will be at a Con in a couple weeks.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 10:29:23 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote
Drew Goddard?  Last I heard, he's writing Deadpool 2 now.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 10:33:23 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Great movie, hot chick.
View Quote
30 Rock. She smoked.

Link Posted: 8/23/2017 10:36:48 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
One of the best movies evah!
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 10:41:22 PM EDT
[#23]
Just smile and laugh

Tucker and Dale vs Evil "Smile and Laugh"
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 10:42:35 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
WAS EXTREMELY SURPRISED!

Fantastic movie!
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 10:46:00 PM EDT
[#25]
I loved the movie.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 10:46:05 PM EDT
[#26]
My goto movie recommendation.

"Best movie you've never heard of. "
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 10:49:07 PM EDT
[#27]
The chainsaw seen omfg hahaha
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 10:51:32 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote
If he hasn't seen this, he isn't a big Tudyk fan.

Link Posted: 8/23/2017 10:55:16 PM EDT
[#29]
That film was released right on the cusp of the SJW infestation and way ahead of its time!
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 11:00:11 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 11:01:16 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
WAS EXTREMELY SURPRISED!

Fantastic movie!
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 11:02:22 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

If he hasn't seen this, he isn't a big Tudyk fan.

View Quote
Oh yeah, told him that.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 11:04:24 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
One of the best movies evah!
View Quote

You're avatar says otherwise, going against my better judgement for a 12er, but OP you're a fucking genious

It was pretty fucking funny.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 2:58:56 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

@Fulminata
View Quote
@Ziarifleman

Wait, what? Your brother has never seen it?

How is such a thing even possible?

PS: I watched that Enter the Warrior's Gate you recommended in that other thread last week, you were right it was way better than it had any right to be, in fact it was downright awesome.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 3:17:06 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

TaDvE, Cabin in the Woods and Slither are my top three funny horror films 
View Quote
Ditto, they're all gems and I'd probably say they'd be my top 3 as well, at least for the "not big" (Buffy, Evil Dead, Shaun of the Dead, etc.) ones. All 3 of them have a Firefly connection too, which is awesome; Joss Whedon is a horrible human being but he has made some things that entertain the hell out of me.

Any time one of my friends mentions that they haven't seen one of them...well that changes most riki-tik the next time they're out at my house.

Some other ones I really like:

- What We Do in the Shadows: Mockumentary about a bunch of vampires that are roommates in New Zealand. Because when you think vampire, you immediately think New Zealand right? It had some serious LOL moments in it, especially the "monster's ball" and the vampires vs. werewolves stuff.

- Dead Snow and Dead Snow: Red vs. Dead: Norwegian Nazi zombie movie, and Norwegian Nazi vs Commie zombie sequel. The opening scene in Dead Snow is also possibly the best use of "Hall of the Mountain King" by Grieg ever done in a movie. They're gory as hell, funny as hell, and even if you hate subtitles ('cause they have them) it's not like they're doing dissertations on nuclear reactor design so it's not hard to follow even if you're not into reading during a movie. "Hey it's a fucking zombie!" is pretty easy to understand in any language.

- Cockneys vs. Zombies: Cheesy as hell, but that's what makes it so awesome; and funny as hell. The themesong is even cheesy and funny as hell, and I occasionally find myself singing it to myself when I'm driving without realizing it. There are also some people in it that will surprise you, even if they're only on for a very, very short time. I laughed my ass off when the guy who played the exploding drummer from Spinal Tap was the piano player at the retirement home. But maybe I'm just easily amused.

- Bloodsucking Bastards: What happens when upper management of a cube farm is taken over by vampires? You get this movie, which is basically Office Space...with vampires. It was another one that was way better than it had any right to be, despite having an admittedly stupid title.

Those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head, I'm sure there are more but hey it's late and I'm not in the mood to look at my DVR/Blu Ray shelves right now and wake the dog up.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 3:23:13 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Think he meant Joss Whedon.

He's become a total raving liberal idiot, which maybe he was all along but it wasn't as noticable, but like I said he's made a few things that have entertained the hell out of me.

Although I'm starting to think that Tim Minear had more to do with how awesome Firefly was than Joss did, because Joss has gone on record saying that if he actually lived in the Verse he'd totally be on the Alliance's side.

Link Posted: 8/24/2017 3:28:19 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Ditto, they're all gems and I'd probably say they'd be my top 3 as well, at least for the "not big" (Buffy, Evil Dead, Shaun of the Dead, etc.) ones. All 3 of them have a Firefly connection too, which is awesome; Joss Whedon is a horrible human being but he has made some things that entertain the hell out of me.

Any time one of my friends mentions that they haven't seen one of them...well that changes most riki-tik the next time they're out at my house.

- What We Do in the Shadows: Mockumentary about a bunch of vampires that are roommates in New Zealand. Because when you think vampire, you immediately think New Zealand right? It had some serious LOL moments in it, especially the "monster's ball" and the vampires vs. werewolves stuff.

- Dead Snow and Dead Snow: Red vs. Dead: Norwegian Nazi zombie movie, and Norwegian Nazi vs Commie zombie sequel. The opening scene in Dead Snow is also possibly the best use of "Hall of the Mountain King" by Grieg ever done in a movie. They're gory as hell, funny as hell, and even if you hate subtitles ('cause they have them) it's not like they're doing dissertations on nuclear reactor design so it's not hard to follow even if you're not into reading during a movie. "Hey it's a fucking zombie!" is pretty easy to understand in any language.

- Cockneys vs. Zombies: Cheesy as hell, but that's what makes it so awesome; and funny as hell. The themesong is even cheesy and funny as hell, and I occasionally find myself singing it to myself when I'm driving without realizing it. There are also some people in it that will surprise you, even if they're only on for a very, very short time. I laughed my ass off when the guy who played the exploding drummer from Spinal Tap was the piano player at the retirement home. But maybe I'm just easily amused.

- Bloodsucking Bastards: What happens when upper management of a cube farm is taken over by vampires? You get this movie, which is basically Office Space...with vampires. It was another one that was way better than it had any right to be, despite having an admittedly stupid title.

Those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head, I'm sure there are more but hey it's late and I'm not in the mood to look at my DVR/Blu Ray shelves right now and wake the dog up.
View Quote
What We Do in the Shadows is freaking hilarious, I just saw it for the first time a few days ago. 

I haven't gotten to Dead Snow yet but it's on my list. I'm going to look into the others, thanks! 
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 3:42:59 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

What We Do in the Shadows is freaking hilarious, I just saw it for the first time a few days ago. 

I haven't gotten to Dead Snow yet but it's on my list. I'm going to look into the others, thanks! 
View Quote
No problem man, when I find a good B-(ish)movie I like sharing it with others who appreciate them.

The Dead Snow movies are are Netflix. Cockneys vs Zombies and Bloodsucking Bastards I recorded off Cinemax and Showtime when they were on, I'm pretty sure they're both available on their streaming/on demand services if you have them, if not then I'm not sure if either of them are on Netflix, Hulu or Amazon Prime or not because, well I have them on my DVR.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 3:48:46 AM EDT
[#39]
Loved it!!!
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 3:51:48 AM EDT
[#40]
You cant stop these college kids from jumping out of helicopters,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Mal
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 3:53:05 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
You cant stop these college kids from jumping out of helicopters,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Mal
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 3:53:07 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote
This comment is funny to me because I saw both movies for the first time on the same night. Both are hilarious.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 4:18:51 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
My goto movie recommendation.

"Best movie you've never heard of. "
View Quote

This.

I'd never heard of it until earlier this year, and it was absolutely great.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 6:13:55 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
we are an effective no homo(not that there is anything wrong with that) team

THE RELENTLESS - Let Him Burn (Official Music Video) from AMERICAN SATAN

Link Posted: 8/24/2017 10:32:25 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Think he meant Joss Whedon.

He's become a total raving liberal idiot, which maybe he was all along but it wasn't as noticable, but like I said he's made a few things that have entertained the hell out of me.

Although I'm starting to think that Tim Minear had more to do with how awesome Firefly was than Joss did, because Joss has gone on record saying that if he actually lived in the Verse he'd totally be on the Alliance's side.

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/16/169bf17d969529aeddf73528387b11cd52ff711703645b03bb7dc1020bf78288.jpg
View Quote
Oh ok, don't know anything about Joss Whedon's politics and frankly, don't care.

I should probably watch that Firefly movie, too.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 10:53:40 AM EDT
[#46]
So good that many will buy it after seeing it.

I had no idea it was such an entertainig movie, when I stumbled upon it, shortly after it's release.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 11:07:33 AM EDT
[#47]
It is pretty good.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 11:10:00 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote
All of these are great...
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 11:10:02 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I had no idea it was such an entertainig movie, when I stumbled upon it, shortly after it's release.
View Quote
LOL there were trailers posted on here before it came out so I was waiting for it.
Good flick!
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 11:30:39 AM EDT
[#50]
Tucker and Dale was an instant classic. I am surprised nobody has suggested John Dies At the End. That was good, as well.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top