Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 14
Posted: 11/29/2017 10:05:04 AM EDT
He re-tweeted some videos from some British woman showing muslims throwing someone from a roof, another smashing a Virgin Mary statue and one knocking down a kid on crutches and beating him.

OH HELL NO HE DINT!!!

Link Posted: 11/29/2017 10:20:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Holy shit, he brought up morning Joe's dead intern!!!!!

I love my President!!!

Link Posted: 11/29/2017 10:23:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Holy shit, he brought up morning Joe's dead intern!!!!!

I love my President!!!

View Quote
OMG. (spits coffee out)

Hahaha
Best.
President.
ever.

The morning joe crew aught to be just about apoplectic.  Go ahead joe, bitch about it tomorrow...I dare ya.  That douche has enough skeletons in his closet to keep making news for a while.   Wasn't he known for having various affairs in Fla? I thought I heard of him have a "love shack" above some seafood restaurant in Pensacola or Ft. Walton or something.
Link Posted: 11/29/2017 10:23:39 AM EDT
[#3]
He's going on a burn it down philosophy today, I love it! Libs are going to be spinning their wheels all day today.
Link Posted: 11/29/2017 10:24:35 AM EDT
[#4]
When aren't Liberals losing their collective minds
Link Posted: 11/29/2017 10:25:36 AM EDT
[#5]
You have to finally admit it.  He is tearing it all down.  I'm not sure exactly how, but he is doing it.  I love my president.
Link Posted: 11/29/2017 10:25:39 AM EDT
[#6]
Oh the press here are loosing their shit that President Trump is exposing stuff that anybody with half a brain knew was going on.

Please note that the press here claim that there is no proof the attacker is Muslim becuase the police did not release any information about his religion (they never do). He might have been born here and for the rest all I can say is that his accent sounds like somebody who grew up in a arab/turkish household.

In the one of the Dutch kid he gets called a homosexual while being beat up yet if I retweeded said item with the intent to put immigrant in a bad light it would be a felony.

Heck President Trump just comitted a felony by Dutch legal standards. Think about that the nextime you communists praise Europe
Link Posted: 11/29/2017 10:27:04 AM EDT
[#7]
God Bless President Donald John Trump
Link Posted: 11/29/2017 10:28:41 AM EDT
[#8]
More winning please

Link Posted: 11/29/2017 10:29:51 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote
America hasn't shone like this since Ronald Magnus was at the helm.
Link Posted: 11/29/2017 10:30:37 AM EDT
[#10]
Insert *myfavoritedaysaidpooh.jpg*

That's how I would guess Trump wakes up every morning.

ETA:

Link Posted: 11/29/2017 10:31:48 AM EDT
[#11]
Best election eva!
Link Posted: 11/29/2017 10:35:38 AM EDT
[#12]
Waiting for the chorus of "Only if he would act more Presidential and stop using Twitter!"
Link Posted: 11/29/2017 10:36:17 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
You have to finally admit it.  He is tearing it all down.  I'm not sure exactly how, but he is doing it.  I love my president.
View Quote
The 2018 primaries are going to be brutal.  I can't wait.  Drain the swamp, and burn whatever is left to the ground.  We'll start over.
Link Posted: 11/29/2017 10:36:53 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote
Pretty simple, he flanked the media.

For 8 years they got fat and lazy having their talking points spoon fed to them. Now, instead of getting their morning email from White House staffers, they get tweets from Trump.  Since the whole world also sees the tweets they are forced to report on them.
Link Posted: 11/29/2017 10:38:33 AM EDT
[#15]
Best
President
EVER!!!

Bathe the Left in the firery flame of TRUTH!
Link Posted: 11/29/2017 10:41:57 AM EDT
[#16]
I never thought I'd see the day when a Republican president would take on the medias bullshit like Trump has.  He is the honey badger president.  I love it!
Link Posted: 11/29/2017 10:44:32 AM EDT
[#17]
The Man is so fucking badass!
Link Posted: 11/29/2017 10:44:37 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote
Link Posted: 11/29/2017 10:46:34 AM EDT
[#19]
I'm still not tired of winning yet.
Link Posted: 11/29/2017 10:47:07 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote
HUH ?  John?

All this time I thought it was James.
Link Posted: 11/29/2017 10:48:14 AM EDT
[#21]
We know how this plays out for Joe now that Trump is on him.
Link Posted: 11/29/2017 10:50:07 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 11/29/2017 10:51:57 AM EDT
[#23]
I love my president, Donald John Trump and FBHO.
Link Posted: 11/29/2017 10:53:37 AM EDT
[#24]
Krassenstien dude is fucking triggered.
Link Posted: 11/29/2017 10:54:43 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
When aren't Liberals losing their collective minds
View Quote
To be fair, it's probably hard to keep track of those tiny little things.  
Link Posted: 11/29/2017 10:57:16 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Waiting for the chorus of "Only if he would act more Presidential and stop using Twitter!"
View Quote
They have gone further than that.

Liberals on a local board are accusing the President of re-tweeting a "white supremacist."
Link Posted: 11/29/2017 10:58:54 AM EDT
[#27]
They don't care that it's video of muslims being muslims. The outrage is that he DARED to mention it.

THAT is the real crime.
Link Posted: 11/29/2017 10:59:10 AM EDT
[#28]
Yet these same liberal lefties laughed as country music fans and church worshippers were gunned down and they tweeted and twatted happily away.

THEIR FELLOW US CITIZENS!!!
Link Posted: 11/29/2017 11:01:02 AM EDT
[#29]
MAGA...
Link Posted: 11/29/2017 11:01:23 AM EDT
[#30]
People say Trump is crazy but we all know there is an end-game to all of this
Link Posted: 11/29/2017 11:02:07 AM EDT
[#31]
MAGA
Link Posted: 11/29/2017 11:03:47 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
People say Trump is crazy but we all know there is an end-game to all of this
View Quote
Exactly. It's pretty clear that Olberman and Scarborough were told this was coming and tried to cover themselves.

Low energy!
Link Posted: 11/29/2017 11:04:17 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Liberals on a local board are accusing the President of re-tweeting a "white supremacist."
View Quote
A women convicted of a hate crime in Brittan.. she probably said she didn't like seeing women in hajib and burkas or something like that.
Link Posted: 11/29/2017 11:06:56 AM EDT
[#34]
I'm loving it!!!
Link Posted: 11/29/2017 11:09:01 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Oh the press here are loosing their shit that President Trump is exposing stuff that anybody with half a brain knew was going on.

Please note that the press here claim that there is no proof the attacker is Muslim becuase the police did not release any information about his religion (they never do). He might have been born here and for the rest all I can say is that his accent sounds like somebody who grew up in a arab/turkish household.

In the one of the Dutch kid he gets called a homosexual while being beat up yet if I retweeded said item with the intent to put immigrant in a bad light it would be a felony.

Heck President Trump just comitted a felony by Dutch legal standards. Think about that the nextime you communists praise Europe
View Quote
Won't catch me praising Europe. Personally, don't even think we should have helped rebuild that continent after WWII. Sucks for you reasonable folks stuck on that shithole continent.
Link Posted: 11/29/2017 11:09:13 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
A women convicted of a hate crime in Brittan.. she probably said she didn't like seeing women in hajib and burkas or something like that.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

She was convicted for saying "Islamic terrorism", IIRC. Saying that is a hate crime in the UK.
Link Posted: 11/29/2017 11:09:32 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
They don't care that it's video of muslims being muslims. The outrage is that he DARED to mention it.

THAT is the real crime.
View Quote
Yep.

The libs have mental problems-love Muslims,but Muslims kill gays and treat women like shit.LMAO.
Link Posted: 11/29/2017 11:14:04 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote
A great many are deeply invested in the belief that polish is more important than progress.

The tweets are who Trump is... part of his persona.  The same I-don't-give-a-damn attitude behind those tweeting fingers is the same as that giving him the audacity to take on our real problems head-on and damn the torpedoes.
Link Posted: 11/29/2017 11:14:39 AM EDT
[#39]
Funny part is that the Left used to hate Joe not too long ago and implicated him in the murder. I bet they all defend him now.
Link Posted: 11/29/2017 11:15:58 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Yep.

The libs have mental problems-love Muslims,but Muslims kill gays and treat women like shit.LMAO.
View Quote
The left personifies a feminine survival strategy taking control of civilization. They welcome the invading tribe rather than resisting it...and by doing so hope to be shown mercy and pass on their own genes- along with the genetic material that they will be forced to reproduce with. The left worships what it perceives to be strong and has thrown the men of it's own tribe under the bus in a desperate act of self-preservation.
Link Posted: 11/29/2017 11:16:57 AM EDT
[#41]
OMG Trump is fucking AWESOME!

Oh and the left is already making apologies for the Radical Islamist saying "isolated incident" but the same folks are the ones blaming Christians for shit that Christians had no part of.
Link Posted: 11/29/2017 11:30:50 AM EDT
[#42]
I don't know if it was John Titor or Barron Trump that brought on this timeline but it is magnificent!

The mere fact that this is being brought out again is winning!  Heck, I bet ol' Squinty Eyed Joe is drunkenly knocking that imbicile Mika's teeth out right about now.  

President Donald Trump suggested in a tweet this morning that frequent critic Joe Scarborough, the host of the MSNBC's Morning Joe, killed his intern in 2001.
When Scarborough was a Republican Congressman for Florida, his intern, Lori Klausutis, was found dead in his Florida district office. There is no proof that Scarborough had anything to do with it. When a guest, Markos Moulitsas of the Daily Kos, mentioned the scandal on air in 2011, he was banned from appearing on MSNBC again.
View Quote
http://www.newsweek.com/trump-suggests-scarborough-murdered-intern-725653

Link Posted: 11/29/2017 11:42:04 AM EDT
[#43]
Best timeline.
Link Posted: 11/29/2017 12:03:31 PM EDT
[#44]
Wowzers
Link Posted: 11/29/2017 12:07:02 PM EDT
[#45]
There is a raging fire going on in liberal enclaves, and President Trump gives them gasoline and they use it like the fools they are.

Burn mother fucker, burn!
Link Posted: 11/29/2017 12:09:53 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
More winning please

http://www.dlaab.com/photo/more.jpg
View Quote
Each and every day
Link Posted: 11/29/2017 12:16:27 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Insert *myfavoritedaysaidpooh.jpg*

That's how I would guess Trump wakes up every morning.

ETA:

https://pics.onsizzle.com/Imgur-c3f6a3.png
View Quote
Tagged
Link Posted: 11/29/2017 12:21:19 PM EDT
[#48]
I hope he goes after the CEO of the failing NYT next.

Mark Thompson was head of the BBC while beloved children's show pedophile Jimmy Savile was raping the hell out of kids like it was his job. He needs to be exposed for at the least covering that up. At the least.
Link Posted: 11/29/2017 12:24:24 PM EDT
[#49]
Anyone remember that who that SJW was on twitter who on being shown a video of jihadis throwing a dude off a roof, claimed they were trying to prevent him from suiciding?
Link Posted: 11/29/2017 12:25:25 PM EDT
[#50]
Just looked on Google, and yep, the Left appears to be freaking out against free speech;  they're siding with Islam and saying Trump is "inciting hatred & violence," and violating Twitters terms of use, that it's dangerous to millions, and that the videos are fake.  The lengths they will go to defend Mohammad"s religion and it's adherents and to deny the countless victims, the on-going victims, even in the face of ISIS showing the world Mohammad's religion for years - in spite of all that, they still side with the perpetrators and defend a "religion" that is literally the anti-thesis of Liberal/Progressive ideology.  It boggles the mind.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 14
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top