Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 9:08:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

In a perfect world Vivek would be head of DOJ and DeSantis would be veep
View Quote

Veep is a nearly ceremonial position. Hardly a path to presidency either.

AG may not be as prestigious as governor but is the single most important job in the admin. Ron is a lawyer and former jag. He qualified and has super conservative creds. He would be a force to recon with as AG and somebody with balls needs to get that job.

Biggest mistake in trump’s first administration were sessions and Barr. Totally derailed draining the swamp.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 9:12:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Truth. Bucking the cult is a death knell these days. Unless he can swing a senate win and keep his place in the national conversation he’ll fade away like Scott Walker did after his push into the spotlight.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

DeSantis is done nationally. Trump voters will never vote for him for daring to go against they NYC Values guy

Truth. Bucking the cult is a death knell these days. Unless he can swing a senate win and keep his place in the national conversation he’ll fade away like Scott Walker did after his push into the spotlight.

He needs to finish the job in Florida, take acting lessons or something to seem more likable, do the media and podcast tour for a year and then run in 2028.

Florida will continue to be a haven from the woke madness in other states and he will look good. All he needs is charisma and better advice.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 9:13:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Lol who wants to be his VP? Everyone with 15 yards of the guy gets arrested and sued
View Quote

It's not supposed to be public yet, but I heard he was eyeing you for White House Counsel. Get your Uhaul reserved now - you're headed back east.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 9:24:33 AM EDT
[#4]
That sucks really

It was Trump who attacked Desantis even before he started. Granted Desantis campaign was cringe worthy from day one.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 9:26:43 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
That sucks really

It was Trump who attacked Desantis even before he started. Granted Desantis campaign was cringe worthy from day one.
View Quote

If Trump is actually considering Desantis he has less cognitive ability than Fetterman lol. He would literally be throwing the election away, unless he moves it's not happening.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 9:28:06 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Did Kristi clear up the affair allegations?

View Quote

After reading the allegations in the reports I don’t believe it, if any of it were true there would be plenty of photos!
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 9:29:56 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I trust he'll pick the best person for the job!
View Quote

Like he always does right?
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 9:36:58 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I’m hoping for the crackhead pillow guy
View Quote

Either him or Rudy for maximum comedic potential.  Both guys need something to do and have been loyal, true, and really smart.  

Ok, how about Rudy for VP and crackhead pillow guy for Sec. of Commerce?

Link Posted: 2/21/2024 9:48:54 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I don’t care who he picks. That team will be better than the current POTATUS.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/21/2024 10:10:47 AM EDT
[#10]
I hope he picks Vivek as insurance against being taken out before his term is over
Cuz you know the lefties are gonna throw every piece of shit against the wall that they can if Trump gets back in the White House
Having an attack dog VP like Vivek waiting in the wings to vengefully tear someone a new ass might deter them from too much funny business
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 10:16:33 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
If you have any future at all I don't know why they would hitch onto Trump.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
If you have any future at all I don't know why they would hitch onto Trump.

Quoted:
Quoted:

DeSantis is done nationally. Trump voters will never vote for him for daring to go against they NYC Values guy

So which is it?

I thought you guys all get the same talking points scripts

I'm sorry your girl lost... every primary
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 10:18:33 AM EDT
[#12]
It will be someone who has been an entertainer on TV at some point.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 10:28:07 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
He needs to finish the job in Florida, take acting lessons or something to seem more likable, do the media and podcast tour for a year and then run in 2028.

Florida will continue to be a haven from the woke madness in other states and he will look good. All he needs is charisma and better advice.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:DeSantis is done nationally. Trump voters will never vote for him for daring to go against they NYC Values guy

The “insult DeSantis 24/7” crowd should take note of this post. All valid points communicated in a mature fashion.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 10:55:46 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hope the former Democrat isn't Kari Lake.  Not that I don't like her and believe she won 100%, but she's not electable.

Tulsi scares me a little bit as next in line of succession if they have Trump snuffed out

Imagine Kari Lake running DOJ.

And Matt Walsh, Michael Knowles, and Ben Shapiro would vie for the job of press secretary.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 11:01:04 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

In clown world this makes perfect sense.
View Quote

Well sir, 2024 is clownworld.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 11:01:08 AM EDT
[#16]
Ron in fine right where he is.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 11:05:28 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Said it many times, it's DeSantis's only path to the WH.

The NT's had a mini stroke when he dropped out then endorced Trump.
Running as his VP........ Priceless.
View Quote

I wish GD would take the time to learn about the Electoral College and the Constitution.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 11:11:57 AM EDT
[#18]
Pure comedy from the NT's. Desantis is not electable in 2024, never was. Sorry but that is a fact. Try and pull up your big boy pants and move on.

Trump/Desantis ticket would be really strong. You think Desantis is so thin skinned he would take his ball and go home? If the support is there Trump and Desantis will definitely run. If they turn the country around Desantis has a chance to be prez for the next 8 years after Trump.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 11:14:42 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Pure comedy from the NT's. Desantis is not electable in 2024, never was. Sorry but that is a fact. Try and pull up your big boy pants and move on.

Trump/Desantis ticket would be really strong. You think Desantis is so thin skinned he would take his ball and go home? If the support is there Trump and Desantis will definitely run. If they turn the country around Desantis has a chance to be prez for the next 8 years after Trump.
View Quote

Lol, so strong they could give up all of Florida's electors?
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 11:14:58 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I wish GD would take the time to learn about the Electoral College and the Constitution.
View Quote

If Ron knew the VP spot would put him in the WH and slide over to the big seat he and many other politicians would do it in a heartbeat.
Like the law change that let him keep his gov job and run for higher office.

If it benefits them some people are predictable.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 11:16:40 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

Like you guys would ever vote DeSantis. He challenged your idol. That is unforgivable
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 11:18:07 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

yeah, his hiring has sucked. Half of his staff last time were plants for dems.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 11:24:26 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Like you guys would ever vote DeSantis. He challenged your idol. That is unforgivable
View Quote

Ron came up a little short but most normal people are fine supporting Trump or DeSantis.

Then you have most of the NT's that are voting 3rd party, not voting and some writing in DeSantis while DeSantis supports Trump.
You can't make this shit up. You really can't fix stupid /TDS.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 11:25:28 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Ron in fine right where he is.
View Quote

And this.

Let Trump get beat by the potato again for all I care at this point. I put my State first.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 11:25:42 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

hahahaha holy shit
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 11:26:42 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They were GOPe, which is almost as bad as Democrats.

The GOP needs to be purged and it is going to be extremely hard to do because there is so much money involved in being a corrupt scumbag.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 11:28:49 AM EDT
[#27]
picks desantis.

wins presidency

impeaced by congress, convicted by senate

desantis becomes president

87d chess....
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 11:29:52 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

The GOP needs to be purged and it is going to be extremely hard to do because there is so much money involved in being a corrupt scumbag.
View Quote

It's the people that write the laws, could not pick a speaker or impeach a POS by party line vote.

Yep, all Trump's fault the 4 years he was CIC but not the politicans that have been there 4 decades.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 11:30:28 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I’m a Trump fan and even I felt that burn
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I’m a Trump fan and even I felt that burn

I'm a huge trump fan but it's funny cause it's true lol
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 11:33:24 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Say.... you think there's enough money to corrupt the courts?

How about lawyers hired by outsiders?  Outsiders ike Trump, perhaps?
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 11:44:22 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
GD will fucking have a melt down if he picks Desantis.

I say Game on, Desantis up to next bat, as it should have been all along.
View Quote

That would solidify my vote. Course, I am from Florida. I just consider a worst case scenario where veep has to swear in.

You think any of the others could actually be a good President?
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 11:47:50 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Either him or Rudy for maximum comedic potential.  Both guys need something to do and have been loyal, true, and really smart.  

Ok, how about Rudy for VP and crackhead pillow guy for Sec. of Commerce?

View Quote

It would be a 1,000,000% improvement over Harris & Raimondo
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 11:58:09 AM EDT
[#33]
Many times the PotUS candidate don't necessarily pick the best person for the VP slot, many it times it is how many votes that person will attract. This was the case in DJt's 1st term with Mike Pence and JFK's pick with LBJ.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 11:59:18 AM EDT
[#34]
The 12th amendment says that electors can only vote for a President or a Vice-President (but not both) that are inhabitants of the same state as the elector.

The Electors shall meet in their respective states, and Vote by ballot for President and Vice-President, one of whom, at least, shall not be an inhabitant of the same state with themselves; they shall name in their ballots the person voted for as President, and in distinct ballots the person voted for as Vice-President, and they shall make distinct lists of all persons voted for as President, and all persons voted for as Vice-President and of the number of votes for each, which lists they shall sign and certify, and transmit sealed to the seat of the government of the United States, directed to the President of the Senate;

In what is in all likelihood going to be a very close election, this would create problems, at a minimum, as far as a sufficient number of electors voting for VP (assuming that all Florida electors followed this and cast their votes for Trump for President and not DeSantis for VP.  In a tight election, you could actually end up with a VP from the opposing party.

So, unless either Trump or DeSantis magically move out of Florida, it's not DeSantis.

Link Posted: 2/21/2024 12:11:27 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
The 12th amendment says that electors can only vote for a President or a Vice-President (but not both) that are inhabitants of the same state as the elector.

The Electors shall meet in their respective states, and Vote by ballot for President and Vice-President, one of whom, at least, shall not be an inhabitant of the same state with themselves; they shall name in their ballots the person voted for as President, and in distinct ballots the person voted for as Vice-President, and they shall make distinct lists of all persons voted for as President, and all persons voted for as Vice-President and of the number of votes for each, which lists they shall sign and certify, and transmit sealed to the seat of the government of the United States, directed to the President of the Senate;

In what is in all likelihood going to be a very close election, this would create problems, at a minimum, as far as a sufficient number of electors voting for VP (assuming that all Florida electors followed this and cast their votes for Trump for President and not DeSantis for VP.  In a tight election, you could actually end up with a VP from the opposing party.

So, unless either Trump or DeSantis magically move out of Florida, it's not DeSantis.

View Quote

Don't let facts get in the way of the TDS and Trump cult arguing.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 12:38:44 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 12:43:17 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

NT's will vote Biden if Desantis runs with Trump just cause. LOL.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 12:44:08 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Ron came up a little short but most normal people are fine supporting Trump or DeSantis.

Then you have most of the NT's that are voting 3rd party, not voting and some writing in DeSantis while DeSantis supports Trump.
You can't make this shit up. You really can't fix stupid /TDS.
View Quote

NT's may just write in Hillary.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 12:47:34 PM EDT
[#39]
No quitters!
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 12:48:26 PM EDT
[#40]
I'd say there is less than zero chance DeSantis gets the nod for VP.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 1:47:16 PM EDT
[#41]
Who he picks will probably be the next president. If the dems die on Biden Hill
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 2:21:35 PM EDT
[#42]
Tim Scott said publicly that the striking UAW autoworkers should all be fired.  Regardless of how you feel about the UAW, that was a dumb thing for a politician to say.  Trump doesn't need to lose blue collar supporters because his running mate is hostile to organized labor.
I think Noem or Lake would be a good choice in order to get more women on board.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 3:43:39 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

She’s anti-2A. BIG time.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Tulsi is an interesting choice. Firstly... No, I don't trust her.  She's seemingly been "red pilled", but has she?  Really?  She certainly got fucked over by the Dems... and she's been SAYING some of the right things.... But saying and doing are two different things.
OTOH, she's military (without the obsession for new wars), female, pulls in a demographic that Trump doesn't.....  

Shit.... I'm going crosseyed playing 4D chess ..

She’s anti-2A. BIG time.

Not so much anymore....
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 4:36:39 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
That sucks really

View Quote
They all attack each other for the top spot, DJT just needs a better filter.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 4:49:31 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

I disagree. Also, that's quite the broad brush.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 5:07:34 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, I'm with Nolan here.  Trump would also be wiser to pick a woman.  Even though Harris broke "the glass ceiling" because of Trump's age it could get more moderate women to vote for him.  I would feel sorry for the woman that runs with trump.  She will get treated worse than Sarah Palin
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 5:30:44 PM EDT
[#47]
LOL of course he’s considering progressives.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 6:18:08 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
DeSantis should keep as far away from Trump as he can.
View Quote

Anyone who wants to be president should. There's no good that will come from joining a trump ticket.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 6:21:07 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
LOL of course he’s considering progressives.
View Quote

DeSantis a progressive? Examples? He pushed China out of Florida schools.. Removed woke from schools. Seems opposite
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 6:21:31 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Said it many times, it's DeSantis's only path to the WH.

The NT's had a mini stroke when he dropped out then endorced Trump.
Running as his VP........ Priceless.

Screw that. The Constitution wears funny shoes
Page / 4
Top Top