BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/6/2022 8:24:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Yes, anyone who says anything about Trump is a NT. Brilliant deduction, Watson…
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Oh big Boo Fn'n Hoo. Trump said something mean again.

These damn'd NeverTrumpers. Living up to the name and playing their game.

Yes, anyone who says anything about Trump is a NT. Brilliant deduction, Watson…

Ya, no shit Sherlock. I do know a bit about never Trumpers though, thanks to GD and it's many threads like this one.

Trump may be an ass, but he's 1000% better than Joe n the Ho.  And FJB and his supporters.
Link Posted: 11/6/2022 8:33:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Ya, no shit Sherlock. I do know a bit about never Trumpers though, thanks to GD and it's many threads like this one.

Trump may be an ass, but he's 1000% better than Joe n the Ho.  And FJB and his supporters.
View Quote

Arguing between Joe Biden and Donald Trump is like arguing between who is the dumbest kid on the short bus.
Link Posted: 11/6/2022 8:35:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Because Trumps ego overrides every other consideration with him.
View Quote

FPNI
Link Posted: 11/6/2022 8:54:02 PM EDT
[#4]
View Quote

MIAMI — Hedge fund CEO and philanthropist Ken Griffin smiled when asked if he wants to be the No. 1 political donor in 2024.

He has given nearly $60 million to federal Republican candidates and campaigns this election cycle. That puts Griffin behind just liberal billionaire George Soros, who’s given more than $128 million to Democrats, and Richard Uihlein, who aligns himself with far-right candidates and organizations, at about $62 million.

“Do I get a bronze medal?” Griffin asked, chuckling while allowing that “it’s not a competition.”

Bronze-level giving by Griffin, 54, would be welcome news for one potential 2024 hopeful: Ron DeSantis. During an interview in his temporary offices in downtown Miami, detailing how he directs his political contributions, Griffin told POLITICO that he’s prepared to back the Florida governor if he runs for the White House. Griffin was the leading donor to DeSantis’ reelection campaign this cycle, dropping $5 million.

Politically, he’s also tired of Donald Trump.

Griffin liked his fiscal policies while in the White House, but his only financial support to Trump came in donating $100,000 to his inaugural committee.

“He did a lot of things really well and missed the mark on some important areas,” Griffin said. “And for a litany of reasons, I think it’s time to move on to the next generation.”

While he’s supporting one of this cycle’s biggest culture warriors in DeSantis, Griffin said most hot-button issues — abortion rights, battles over sex education and LGBTQ rights — don’t define his interests. He wants to improve the diversity of the GOP and blunt the vein of populism that has complicated the party’s relationship with the corporate world — two things he’s consulted with House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy about.

Public safety, however, is top-of-mind for him, and he uprooted his family and company to his native Florida because of his concern about it in Chicago.

Desantis is in a pickle.

He should send the money back and say, HELL NO after stuff like this is published.

But if he doesn't, he doesn't get to play on the national level.

This is how the uniparty castrates politicians, especially at the national level.

This is one of the main reasons american politics are rightly classed as rule by the worst - because the incentives are legion, perverse, and morally destructive.

If the price of being president is to get gelded and your former equipment is passed around amongst your donors, it's NOT worth it.

As it stands, i will absolutely be voting for ron for fl gov.

If this kind of vile crap keeps up, it will make me hesitant to vote for him in a presidential election - he'll would have to have a really good record to overcome this kind of crap. ETA: By good record, I mean - not doing what donors like this want. What they want is wrong.

These donors that are buying political candidates make me want to puke.

If I may be so bold:

"I don't want jeb's endorsement, or mr. griffin's donations - they represent the worst of the republican party and what we have had to fight against in florida."

Than send griffin's money back. And let that just be the start. Desantis, can't you feel the clippers around your gonads?!?!

We are quickly getting to the point where the uniparty system protects itself so viciously that it won't even be possible to drain it, if they're going to do this to candidates like desantis.

Someone has to put the big boy pants on and spank these kids.
Link Posted: 11/6/2022 8:56:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote

That’s a real low bar you’ve got there..
Link Posted: 11/6/2022 8:58:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

You mean besides not getting us in wars and splatting that iranian general who it was justice to splat?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

You mean besides not getting us in wars and splatting that iranian general who it was justice to splat?

i applaud him not starting new wars. and good riddance to the iranian. but.......
he couldn't get us out of wars which seemed to be a big point he made during his '16 campaign. his own people lied to him about troop numbers in foreign countries with zero fear of his response
his own head of the joint chiefs plotted against him.

Quoted:

Besides working to cut regulations?

all of this undone 10 min after he left office. it was a nice break but i would have preferred he kept his mouth shut and had 4 more years to make some lasting changes

Quoted:

By getting the real physical barriers extended on the border?

some border. they are breaking records for crossings since he left. i guess he didn't get enough barriers put up? a little less time focusing on peace deals for israel and more effort towards a wall and the landscape might look a little different down there?

Quoted:

By - in his own weird and sometimes almost pro-wrestling kay-fabe way, projecting strength, instead of weakness in the world, in ways that upset the establishment?

i don't disagree with that. it seemed to work well in keeping NK and russia pretty quiet. that same strategy didn't play well on domestic issues however and he doesn't seem capable of balancing the two

Quoted:
Yes, he did do some good things.

Of course he was only a mixed bag.

I already pointed out that his hires and fires were messed up.

messed up is a polite way to put it. the overwhelming number of hires were a disaster, and contributed to many of his issues. a lack of capable, loyal supporters around him cost him bigly.

Quoted:
It's impossible to do an interview with the media and not have it be used against you.

Sometimes, if you're slick, you *can* expose their slimy tricks.

if you can't win at their games, don't play them!!!!! he should have kept his mouth shut and let his actions do the talking. sitting down for gotcha questions from some hag with 60 minutes doesn't score you any points. i would have been happy with him giving helicopter rides to the corporate press. desantis doesn't bother giving these people the time of day. trump seemed to like that fight and it didn't work out well for him.

Quoted:

... which would be why I said that desantis has done much of the same things without the childish tactics trump uses.

I also don't believe for a hot second that because Desantis doesn't do some of the same childish things, that the media will treat him any better. Democrats and democrats who say or even think they are independents are going to treat anyone with an R before their name the same regardless their behavior.

Recall how we joked that if bush walked across the water to save a drowning child, the media would have had a headline that said "BUSH CAN'T SWIM," and everyone that wasn't already for him would start repeating it.

That's the nature of the jungle.

100% agree. we need an assassin to thoroughly cleanse DC. someone that understands the game. trump never seemed to fully understand. i'm glad he won in 16. i wish he would have won in 20. but he's shown he isn't up for the challenge. i've read on here that he has a plan for draining the swamp next time. its too big of a job to be accomplished in 8 years, let alone 4. he will be a lame duck from day 1 and right or wrong, will be fending off bullshit attacks nonstop. it will be 4 years of impeachment and jan 6 garbage. the stock market will probably be good and jobs reports will be better than under pedo. i expect more than that. i want someone to cut the heads off the snakes. and do it quietly before they can ever know what hit them. is desantis that guy? i dont know. but trump has proven he is not that guy. so i'll back someone else if i can.
Link Posted: 11/6/2022 9:07:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
... he will be a lame duck from day 1 and right or wrong, will be fending off bullshit attacks nonstop. it will be 4 years of impeachment and jan 6 garbage. the stock market will probably be good and jobs reports will be better than under pedo. i expect more than that. i want someone to cut the heads off the snakes. and do it quietly before they can ever know what hit them. is desantis that guy? i dont know. but trump has proven he is not that guy. so i'll back someone else if i can.
View Quote

Getting kinda tired.

Quick comment:

The DC and national system will do what they did to trump to every single not-democrat president forever now. Until they invent something worse.

It's gonna be like this till we either force nullification (not treating things as law that aren't law), secession, or have a convention of the states, adopt a new constitution, and make our own union, getting away from these people.  They're revolutionaries. They will never stop getting worse until they are given what they deserve.
Link Posted: 11/6/2022 9:20:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Me watching the political shitshow for the next 2 years

Link Posted: 11/6/2022 9:28:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup, maybe so. But it's what I have to choose from. You and FJB are at the lowest point IMHO lol, then there's differing shades of other NeverTrumpers.  Trump's way higher, regardless of how sandy he makes your vagina feel.

Link Posted: 11/6/2022 9:37:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Yup, maybe so. But it's what I have to choose from. You and FJB are at the lowest point IMHO lol, then there's differing shades of other NeverTrumpers.  Trump's way higher, regardless of how sandy he makes your vagina feel.

View Quote

There is sand alright.

In Mar-a-Lago.
Link Posted: 11/6/2022 9:40:03 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'm not sure he's the sandy one.
Link Posted: 11/6/2022 9:42:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't think you're sure about anything. Maybe about shit posting LOL.

“Trump at 71, Ron DeSanctimonious at 10 percent, Mike Pence at 7 percent . . . Oh, Mike’s doing better than I thought,” Trump told a crowd of supporters at a rally in Latrobe, Pa., for Republican Senate and gubernatorial candidates Dr. Mehmet Oz and Doug Mastriano.

That is what all this uproar is about. Trump being mean again lol. That you should be sure about.
Link Posted: 11/6/2022 9:58:47 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Trump is pro gun.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Voted for him twice. Kinda tired of his bullshit.

I held my nose, voted for him once & crossed my fingers that everyone saying he was pro gun now was right.  How'd that work out?  NEVER AGAIN!  Won't vote for ANYONE I know to be anti 2A.

Trump is pro gun.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/6/2022 10:02:50 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
DeSantis is the better option now.
View Quote
This.

Time to pass the torch.
Link Posted: 11/6/2022 10:27:24 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I knew trump was unhinged when I watched the final debates in 2020.

The guy is his own worst enemy at this point. I don’t know if he can ever get the magic of 2016 back.
View Quote

The way he conducted himself in that (1st) debate did as much to sink him as anything else in that election cycle.

edited

Link Posted: 11/7/2022 12:27:25 PM EDT
[#16]
Trump Sunday at his rally: "The people of Florida are going to reelect the wonderful, great friend of mine, Marco Rubio, to the U.S. Senate and you're going to reelect Ron DeSantis as your governor."
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 8:17:46 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Trump Sunday at his rally: "The people of Florida are going to reelect the wonderful, great friend of mine, Marco Rubio, to the U.S. Senate and you're going to reelect Ron DeSantis as your governor."
View Quote
Damage control.

I thought we hated Rubio around here for being a squishy RINO?
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 8:30:15 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah, his advisors(the ones with the actual brains) pointed out that he's a fucking idiot for what he said, so he's reversing course.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 8:35:52 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Why does Trump have to be such a douche bag? Attacking one of the best Governors in the country because he's scared he'll win the nomination.

Trump Boasts He's Polling above 'Ron DeSanctimonious' for 2024, at Rally for Oz and Mastriano
View Quote

not a real issue
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 9:27:44 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Yeah, his advisors(the ones with the actual brains) pointed out that he's a fucking idiot for what he said, so he's reversing course.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I thought his ego knew no bounds and could not be controlled...
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 9:37:01 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I thought his ego knew no bounds and could not be controlled...
View Quote

You've got the wrong author.  I didn't say he was uncontrollable.  Clearly some sense can be talked into him, hence his reversal of course or when he wanted to institute an AWB and his handlers said it isn't happening.

I said he's an egotistical moron, though.  Of course, I mean that as a compliment.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 9:51:38 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Oh no, in the context of a presidential election Trump gave DeSantis a nickname.  The horror, clearly shows Trump is mentally unfit.  

Trump gives every opponent a nick name.  He didn't mock him or say anything else bad about him.  In fact if you look at the nickname it might actually be a compliment.  Did you even read the article you linked before you got triggered?

Trump called him "Ron DeSanctimonious".  Someone being sanctimonious is someone who is hypocritically pious.  In the English language DE is a negative prefix that means "undoing an action".  Trump's nickname means DeSantis is the opposite of hypocritically pious which would be a compliment.  

It's very clear who didn't read the article and who really hates Trump.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/7/2022 9:56:40 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Trump is pro gun.
View Quote

The bump stock I lost in a boating accident disagrees.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 10:14:02 PM EDT
[#24]
Trump has issues. They all do. But he did run the country very well. To me that’s what matters. He’s a grab the bull by the horns guy. Everything else that is nonsense is just that-nonsense. He gets it done quickly. That matters. Nicknames and all that other shit is annoying but I’ll take him for another term anyway. He earned it.
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 11:48:38 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

You've got the wrong author.  I didn't say he was uncontrollable.  Clearly some sense can be talked into him, hence his reversal of course or when he wanted to institute an AWB and his handlers said it isn't happening.

I said he's an egotistical moron, though.  Of course, I mean that as a compliment.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/8/2022 12:09:32 PM EDT
[#26]
Trump's a fuck'n Idiot.  Uncle Ronny for Pres!????
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 12:23:25 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
DeSantis is the better option now.
View Quote

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 12:29:47 PM EDT
[#28]
Trump is no longer electable.  Far too many demographics have shifted against him and he motivates the opposition like crazy to actually vote.  

The GOP has to move beyond Trump to win but must learn from him too.  He did some good things and fucked up some things bigly.  Don’t forget, we need a good candidate that can serve two terms to have any chance at cleaning up the mess.  A one term President is not an option regardless of who it is.
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 12:31:28 PM EDT
[#29]
DeSantis is the younger Trump, he's the Trump in his prime.

Trump did what he could, he ran for office when he did in 2016, because it was at the end of his time when he could still do things.  He's 76 now and Trump isn't getting any younger. God bless Trump for having the passion he does about this great nation, but sooner or later a man just gets too old folks.

Link Posted: 11/8/2022 12:32:22 PM EDT
[#30]
If Desantis goes presidential, who will run Florida?
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 12:36:12 PM EDT
[#31]
Fuck off Trump.
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 12:39:16 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

There nothing wrong with that comment.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Every opponent of his will get a nickname as it worked out well for him.  The term sanctimonious doesn't apply to DeSantis even a tiny bit but the term de-sanctimonious would fit him.  At this point I don't know enough to consider it an insult.  But that is all Trump did, was give him a nickname.  He didn't mock him, he didn't bash him, he didn't say anything negative about him.  He just assigned a nickname to him.  

I'm hopeful Trump has learned how to modulate his ego.  If he can't then it will be game over for him.
They aren't opponents. DeSantis hasn't said he's running and has never said a bad word about Trump. Trump is just scared of him.

I'll ask again, did you even read the article you linked?  Trump was speaking in the context of polling for the 2024 presidential election.  No one has declared yet but there are still polls anyway.  

The sentence below is what has everyone's panties in a twist.  That's all that Trump said about him.  

"Trump at 71, Ron DeSanctimonious at 10 percent, Mike Pence at 7 percent . . . Oh, Mike's doing better than I thought," Trump told a crowd of supporters

There nothing wrong with that comment.

LOL... Pissing on Mike Pence, another one of Trump's all the best people huh?
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 12:44:22 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Trump is pro gun.

Quoted:
The bump stock I lost in a boating accident disagrees.
View Quote

I don't want to have to take my "braced" AR pistols "deep water canoeing" ...

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 12:52:05 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

That's rather hostile and inappropriate don't you think.  I offer a possible explanation and state I need more information but you respond with a personal attack.  Do you really hate Trump so much that you will act like a Democrat trying to silence everyone who doesn't think like you?  It's a public forum for the purpose of debate and that is what I'm doing.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'll ask again, did you even read the article you linked?  Trump was speaking in the context of polling for the 2024 presidential election.  No one has declared yet but there are still polls anyway.  

The sentence below is what has everyone's panties in a twist.  That's all that Trump said about him.  

"Trump at 71, Ron DeSanctimonious at 10 percent, Mike Pence at 7 percent . . . Oh, Mike's doing better than I thought," Trump told a crowd of supporters

I hope for your sake Trump manscapes. I'd hate for you to gag on a pubic hair.

That's rather hostile and inappropriate don't you think.  I offer a possible explanation and state I need more information but you respond with a personal attack.  Do you really hate Trump so much that you will act like a Democrat trying to silence everyone who doesn't think like you?  It's a public forum for the purpose of debate and that is what I'm doing.  

LOL, it's time for Don to retire / go away.  He is too old for the job and yet he is still calling people childish names.

The last time a major party renominated someone that lost the general election was Nixon.  I don't see that happening again.  Honestly, had the democrats nominated, pretty much anyone but Hillary, I don't think he would have won.  She was a terrible candidate.
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 3:51:39 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
If Desantis goes presidential, who will run Florida?
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/8/2022 6:17:18 PM EDT
[#36]
Trump calls for Senate Republican leadership change, warns potential 2024 GOP candidates against running. Trump said Sen. Rick Scott should replace Mitch McConnell as Senate GOP leader, and warned DeSantis against running in 2024

Trump is calling for a GOP leadership change in Congress, specifically pointing to Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky. He also warned potential Republican presidential candidates, like Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, against running against him in 2024, saying it would "be good for the party."

Reflecting on his administration from 2017 to 2021 and people he tapped to serve in top cabinet posts, Trump said, "I never did this before."

"Part of the problem was that I wasn’t a Washington person," Trump said. "You have to rely on people — I had a lot of great people, but I had to rely on people who were RINOs."

"RINO" stands for "Republicans In Name Only," and it is a term he applied to people he "relied on" early in his presidency, like Chris Christie and Mike Pence, "who was a nice man."

Trump said both of his attorney generals — Jeff Sessions and Bill Barr — were his "two worst" picks, saying they both were "really bad."

"I know everybody now," Trump said. "See, I didn’t know anybody. I just got to Washington."

During a rally in Pennsylvania over the weekend, Trump mocked DeSantis and referred to him as "Ron DeSanctimonious" in what some suggested was a sign of growing tension between the two over 2024. The following day, Trump gave his support to DeSantis, who is in a competitive gubernatorial race, and urged voters to cast their ballots for him.

When asked whether the two are in some kind of "tiff," Trump replied, "There’s not a tiff with me, and I’m way up in the polls," Trump said. "No, there’s not."

Later in the interview, Trump said DeSantis is a "fine guy."

"I don’t know if he is running. I think if he runs, he could hurt himself very badly. I really believe he could hurt himself badly," Trump said. "I think he would be making a mistake, I think the base would not like it — I don’t think it would be good for the party."

"Any of that stuff is not good — you have other people that possibly will run, I guess," he added. "I don’t know if he runs. If he runs, he runs."

Trump did say that if DeSantis does run, "I would tell you things about him that won’t be very flattering — I know more about him than anybody — other than, perhaps, his wife."

Continued
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 6:20:02 PM EDT
[#37]
FDJT
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 6:26:49 PM EDT
[#38]
Trump had his time....if he runs, then we lose for sure.
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 6:30:07 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Trump calls for Senate Republican leadership change, warns potential 2024 GOP candidates against running. Trump said Sen. Rick Scott should replace Mitch McConnell as Senate GOP leader, and warned DeSantis against running in 2024

Trump is calling for a GOP leadership change in Congress, specifically pointing to Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky. He also warned potential Republican presidential candidates, like Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, against running against him in 2024, saying it would "be good for the party."

Reflecting on his administration from 2017 to 2021 and people he tapped to serve in top cabinet posts, Trump said, "I never did this before."

"Part of the problem was that I wasn’t a Washington person," Trump said. "You have to rely on people — I had a lot of great people, but I had to rely on people who were RINOs."

"RINO" stands for "Republicans In Name Only," and it is a term he applied to people he "relied on" early in his presidency, like Chris Christie and Mike Pence, "who was a nice man."

Trump said both of his attorney generals — Jeff Sessions and Bill Barr — were his "two worst" picks, saying they both were "really bad."

"I know everybody now," Trump said. "See, I didn’t know anybody. I just got to Washington."

During a rally in Pennsylvania over the weekend, Trump mocked DeSantis and referred to him as "Ron DeSanctimonious" in what some suggested was a sign of growing tension between the two over 2024. The following day, Trump gave his support to DeSantis, who is in a competitive gubernatorial race, and urged voters to cast their ballots for him.

When asked whether the two are in some kind of "tiff," Trump replied, "There’s not a tiff with me, and I’m way up in the polls," Trump said. "No, there’s not."

"I don’t know if he is running. I think if he runs, he could hurt himself very badly. I really believe he could hurt himself badly," Trump said. "I think he would be making a mistake, I think the base would not like it — I don’t think it would be good for the party."

"Any of that stuff is not good — you have other people that possibly will run, I guess," he added. "I don’t know if he runs. If he runs, he runs."

Trump did say that if DeSantis does run, "I would tell you things about him that won’t be very flattering — I know more about him than anybody — other than, perhaps, his wife."

Continued
View Quote

Trump sounds scared.
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 6:50:11 PM EDT
[#40]
I'm done with Trump, and all the stupid Trump cult followers. TDS should apply to the blind Trump loyalists, not those with a brain who realize there are much better candidates.
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 8:06:02 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Trump calls for Senate Republican leadership change, warns potential 2024 GOP candidates against running. Trump said Sen. Rick Scott should replace Mitch McConnell as Senate GOP leader

View Quote

If there is any chance to drain the swamp this is what it would take.  DeSantis, as good as he is for Florida, already is supported by Jeb Bush and Paul Ryan.  Someone with those swamp connections this earlier is not someone who will ever drain the swamp.  He could still be a good President but he won't be draining the swamp.

Mike Pence did a recent interview where he said "there is a currently a fight going on for the GOP leadership" and made it clear he supported Mitch McConnell and suggested he thought Trump would be eliminated by 2024.  Swamp creatures are going to protect their own which is why it is disappointing that they are already supporting DeSantis.
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 8:12:04 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Continued
View Quote

Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top