Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 6/14/2002 2:11:34 PM EDT
The dark haired cutie counsellor with the nice ass or the long legged redheaded doctor?
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 2:12:31 PM EDT
[#1]
i hear red heads are wilder  [:D] [sex]
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 2:15:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Crusher (Gates McFadden), no questions asked.

(btw fyi, both actresses have done topless work in films.)

-legrue
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 2:19:07 PM EDT
[#3]
show pics of crusher
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 2:19:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 2:20:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
T'Pol from enterprise wins hands down.
View Quote

T'Pol is s l u t t y!
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 2:21:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 2:22:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 2:23:15 PM EDT
[#8]

How about the Vulcan bim in enterprise ?

stepped-init
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 2:23:52 PM EDT
[#9]
Grace Lee Whitney, who played Yeoman Janis Rand in the original Star Trek, was a seriously disturbed young woman who has thankfully, turned herself around. She was an admitted alcoholic, nymphomaniac, drug user who eventually lost her Star Trek job.

Just an fyi.

Oh, and btw, soon as I get some scratch, I'll join ar15 officially, and post a pic or two of Gates McFadden in "The Lodge" at AK.AR15.com.

Maybe I'll just do a "Ladies of Star Trek" series. [:D]

-legrue

Link Posted: 6/14/2002 2:29:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Crusher.. very naughty woman ;)
plus she has access to all the interesting drugs!
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 2:39:14 PM EDT
[#11]
In order of bangage

Admiral chick (hot little  who visited TNG and last nights DS9)
7 of 9
Admiral sela
Ensign Ro
crusher
troi
DAX  eseri
T'pol
holochicks in VOY)
first DAX in DS9
Kira
Tabo table s (DS9)
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 2:39:16 PM EDT
[#12]
Troi wears that Starfleet uniform extremely well.  (I wish I had a pic.)
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 2:52:33 PM EDT
[#13]
I've actually had the dis-pleasure of meeting Marina Sirtis.  She's one of the most obnoxious, arrogant women I've ever come across.  I got so fed up with her in a matter of minutes, I turned and walked away.  She says to me "I'm sorry, did I excuse you?".  
I told her to fvI heard later that she gets real steamed when people walk away from her while she's talking.

Don't let that burst your bubbles, but the fantasy is always better than the reality.
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 2:55:49 PM EDT
[#14]
Troi all the way!
[img]http://www.ugcs.caltech.edu/~werdna/sttng/pics/Troi.gif[/img]

And here's one for comparison (ignore the individual in the middle):
[img]http://www.marinasirtis.tv/gallery/startrek/images/03.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 2:56:11 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
She's one of the most obnoxious, arrogant women I've ever[red] come across[/red]...  I turned and walked away.  She says to me "I'm sorry, did I excuse you?".  
I told her to fv
View Quote

Dude, I'm no miss manners, but I can see how she's be upset if you just walked away without so much as a thank you.
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 2:56:50 PM EDT
[#16]
One of each, thank you[:D]
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 2:56:51 PM EDT
[#17]
(now for typically male sex comments...)

Troi first - once they put her in an actual uniform (not that bland grey jumper or that goofy "skort" thing!) she looked REALLY good to me!  

Crusher - I thinh she's a bit too skinny, and puttong a little would help.  Hell, I think MOST women are too skinny...

Lwaxana Troi - in a minute.  Of course, I think good-looking women tend to age well, and generally get more beautiful within as well as without (it's that self-assurance they pick up...)

7 of 9 - No problem.  Nice figure - doesn't need much.  But, I already have a blonde at home...

Tasha Yar - I like strong women.  Need something to do OUT of bed as well, and I don't mind a little H2H...

FFZ
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 2:58:39 PM EDT
[#18]
Commander Susan Ivanova from Babylon 5.

I like Lisa Howard (Ensign Ro from STTNG) more in Earth--Final Conflict.
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 3:09:23 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

Okay, I know about Marina Sirtis in "The Wicked Lady" and "Blind Date" (the 1984 thriller, not the 1987 Bruce Willis movie). But Gates McFadden?

Personally, as far as Sci-Fi babes go, I'm kind of partial to Lexa Doig of Andromeda (which is kind of a Gene Roddenberry series).
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 3:35:12 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Okay, I know about Marina Sirtis in "The Wicked Lady" and "Blind Date" (the 1984 thriller, not the 1987 Bruce Willis movie). But Gates McFadden?

Personally, as far as Sci-Fi babes go, I'm kind of partial to Lexa Doig of Andromeda (which is kind of a Gene Roddenberry series).
View Quote

Yah, Ms. McFadden (sorry, never could remember the spelling.) I don't know the movie name, but I got the screen shots. I will entertain a REASONABLE number of email requests for the pics(i.e. email me only if you got a SERIOUS jones for Gates. Otherwise, please respect my addy. I don't have Penthouse size bandwith or time.)

-legrue

Link Posted: 6/14/2002 3:36:44 PM EDT
[#21]
GATES!!!!!!
I must see the doctor!!!

[:D]
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 3:55:11 PM EDT
[#22]
Forget all those Star Trek chick, my favorite is Lara Croft!  Got to love a chick with a pair of HKs.
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 4:03:00 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

Claudia Christian is a babe, all right.  For me, it's a toss-off between her and Leta Alexander.

BTW, a quick Google search for "Gates McFadden topless" turned up this page:
[url]http://www.startreknude.com/warninggold.html[/url]
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 4:08:31 PM EDT
[#24]
Could be mine are fake...I try to make sure they aren't (what's the point??) But they do look like a younger Gates. Terri Ferral is nice and I'm sure her's aren't :)

-legrue
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 4:14:50 PM EDT
[#25]
Dr. Crusher.  
Without a doubt.
MMM-Mm-m.
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 4:36:59 PM EDT
[#26]
Troi. Like they said: Menege a Trois.
[bounce]
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 4:41:42 PM EDT
[#27]
Redheads rule... so...

CRUSHER!
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 4:49:03 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 5:41:14 PM EDT
[#29]
[img]http://www.operagloves.com/modern/marinasirtis-14.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 7:11:00 PM EDT
[#30]
Can I have them both?  Sandwiches are sooo good!
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 7:19:44 PM EDT
[#31]
Definatly Troi. Maybe i'm too young, but Crusher just looks like an old woman to me.
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 7:26:20 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Claudia Christian is a babe, all right.  For me, it's a toss-off between her and Leta Alexander.

BTW, a quick Google search for "Gates McFadden topless" turned up this page:
[url]http://www.startreknude.com/warninggold.html[/url]
View Quote

Huh, huh. He said toss-off.
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 7:39:44 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
http://www.operagloves.com/modern/marinasirtis-14.jpg
View Quote

I would like to be assimillated!![sex][shock]
Link Posted: 6/15/2002 2:16:00 AM EDT
[#34]
Troi for me.  Chrusher is such a whiney little punk though his mom is hot.....
Link Posted: 6/15/2002 4:48:26 AM EDT
[#35]
Troi is fine, but her chest is a little too flat for the width of her hips - another cup size or 2 and she'd be my first choice. Crusher is better proportioned IMO, and I could learn not to mind the pointy nose LOL

But the ultimate babe of ALL Star Trek is Kirstie Alley as Saavik!

Majel Barrett (Lwaxana Troi, the computer's voice, and Gene Roddenberry's wife) is definitely a good-looking woman. Some older women just age well - she, Ann-Margret, Raquel Welch, and Stevie Nicks for example.
Link Posted: 6/15/2002 5:49:14 AM EDT
[#36]
Tasha Yar, OK, I will take Troi.
Link Posted: 6/15/2002 7:51:58 AM EDT
[#37]
Crusher all the way...boy do I love the redheads.
Link Posted: 6/15/2002 10:13:58 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:
She's one of the most obnoxious, arrogant women I've ever[red] come across[/red]...  I turned and walked away.  She says to me "I'm sorry, did I excuse you?".  
I told her to fv
View Quote

Dude, I'm no miss manners, but I can see how she's be upset if you just walked away without so much as a thank you.
View Quote

"dude", don't quote a guy out of context.. re-read the whole thing.. I'll highlight some important stuff for you....believe it or not, some people are very abrasive and demanding that they reek of being snobby.

I've actually had the dis-pleasure of meeting Marina Sirtis. She's one of the most obnoxious, arrogant women I've ever come across.[b][u] I got so fed up with her in a matter of minutes, I turned and walked away.[/b][/u]She says to me "I'm sorry, did I excuse you?".
I told her to fvI heard later that she gets real steamed when people walk away from her while she's talking.
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/15/2002 10:54:13 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Troi is fine, but her chest is a little too flat for the width of her hips - another cup size or 2 and she'd be my first choice. Crusher is better proportioned IMO, and I could learn not to mind the pointy nose LOL

But the ultimate babe of ALL Star Trek is Kirstie Alley as Saavik!

Majel Barrett (Lwaxana Troi, the computer's voice, and Gene Roddenberry's wife) is definitely a good-looking woman. Some older women just age well - she, Ann-Margret, Raquel Welch, and Stevie Nicks for example.
View Quote

YEAH!
I was gonna mention Kirstie Alley.
SHE IS SUPER HOT.
I agree.  Of all the Star Trek babes, Kirstie takes the cake.
Link Posted: 6/15/2002 6:34:17 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Of the two, Troi.

Of all Sci-Fi:

[img]http://www.bbc.co.uk/cult/farscape/gallery/images/340/chianagun_s3.jpg[/img]

CHIANA!!!!
View Quote

That's the one!!!!
Link Posted: 6/16/2002 7:58:07 AM EDT
[#41]
IIRC, Troi had a scene in the movie [i]Caligula[/i] where she...uh...had her mouth full.
Link Posted: 6/16/2002 8:27:35 AM EDT
[#42]
I'd definitely say Troi.  She won't have time to be arrogant or bitchy if I'm there.

Of course, since we're speaking across series here, 7 of 9 gets the top vote of star trek regulars.

Mike

edited to add, hey, you remember that "friend" that visited captain picard, I think she was an archeologist and IIRC her name was "vosh" or something like that.   She was pretty damn good looking to my memory.

Link Posted: 6/16/2002 8:32:40 AM EDT
[#43]
BOTH AT THE SAME TIME!  Now that would be going boldly where no man has gone before!!!
Link Posted: 6/16/2002 9:01:17 AM EDT
[#44]
?? Lisa Howard (Lili Marquette)[img]http://www.lisahoward.net/lilifox61.gif[/img] of EFC was not Ro Laurn, that was Michelle Forbes [img]http://www.kristoffer.com/images/Mf2.jpg[/img] on STTNG.

The hottest chick on Sci-Fi TV is Claudia Black[img]http://fp.culttv.plus.com/claudiablack/images/main.jpg[/img](Aeryn Sun)of Farscape [img]http://fp.culttv.plus.com/claudiablack/images/aeryn.jpg[/img]

Ro always looked like an intersteller skank to me.
Link Posted: 6/16/2002 3:47:54 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yummm:
[img]http://i.imdb.com/Photos/HH/0160004/pbcc.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 6/16/2002 4:00:51 PM EDT
[#46]
USN Joe The hottest chick on Sci-Fi TV is Claudia Black(Aeryn Sun)of Farscape
View Quote
[img]http://fp.culttv.plus.com/claudiablack/images/main.jpg[/img]
[img]http://fp.culttv.plus.com/claudiablack/images/aeryn.jpg[/img]

mmmm.... Aeryn Sun...yummy!!

Nick
Link Posted: 6/17/2002 1:23:24 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I told her to fv
View Quote

View Quote

"dude", don't quote a guy out of context.. re-read the whole thing.. I'll highlight some important stuff for you....believe it or not, some people are very abrasive and demanding that they reek of being snobby.

I've actually had the dis-pleasure of meeting Marina Sirtis. She's one of the most obnoxious, arrogant women I've ever come across.[b][u] I got so fed up with her in a matter of minutes, I turned and walked away.[/b][/u]She says to me "I'm sorry, did I excuse you?".
View Quote
View Quote

DUDE-

Beg, borrow, or steal a [b]CLUE[/b].

Look at what I did quote, and OBVIOUSLY emphasize.

Obviously out of context [red]FOR HUMOR [/red].

I would spell it out but it would violate board rules.

Read it again, "come across" and walked away.

CONNECT THE DOTS.
Link Posted: 6/17/2002 1:38:23 PM EDT
[#48]
Reply to all......the site that says no Crushers nudes is full of crap....I was watching a movie around ten years ago that was this very slow german monstrosity about a woman that gets off of a train in the middle of siberia and shacks up with the maintenance guy for the railroad....I kept watching because I couldn't figure out who the women was...she smiled and I said Doctor Crusher!!! and then she dropped her fur coat.......nudity ensued....
for the bext of tv sci-fi...either Chiana or
Kes....did yall forget kes?

also I really liked Dr Solar or K'Ehleyr...met her in person....
Link Posted: 6/17/2002 1:49:33 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 6/17/2002 2:56:06 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I like Lisa Howard (Ensign Ro from STTNG) more in Earth--Final Conflict.
View Quote

Ro is played by Michelle Forbes not Lisa Howard.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top