Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/14/2006 4:07:21 PM EDT
Is it possible to change my user name but keep my post count and "my topics" and my "subsriptions"?  Who do I contact to go about doing this?  Thanks!
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 4:25:19 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't think so, and you can make up 166posts pretty quick with.........

+1
Bump
IBTL
Get BOTH
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 4:43:26 PM EDT
[#2]
"My topics" and my "subscriptions" are more important to me than my post count.  I have a lot of info in the threads that I've started and don't want to have to go through the hassle when I want to find it.  I want it transfered to a new user name, if that's possible.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 4:54:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Sorry. I don't think that's possible. Once you picked a name ... that's going to be pretty much it "forever" unless you register for a new account.

.... don't you notice the misspelled usernames of some old time posters .... .... do you honestly think that was done on purpose? .....

Link Posted: 2/14/2006 5:04:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Become a team member with your new SN, and you can "search" your old name for topic/reply authors, to see your posts.

eta: My SN stinks too...I should have picked one easier to pronounce!
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 5:08:08 PM EDT
[#5]
I only know of 2 names changes ever.

Brasspile to -Brass- (Site staff, tired of asspile jokes)

and

FreefallE6 to FreefallE7 ( longtime member, and he earned it)
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 5:11:03 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Become a team member with your new SN, and you can "search" your old name for topic/reply authors, to see your posts.

eta: My SN stinks too...I should have picked one easier to pronounce!

A rose is still a rose by any other name .... and that my dear queen is what you are ....
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 5:12:31 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I only know of 2 names changes ever.

Brasspile to -Brass- (Site staff, tired of asspile jokes)

Link Posted: 2/14/2006 5:13:39 PM EDT
[#8]
If they're taking screen name change requests, I'd like mine changed to 'hotnaughtygirl'.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top