Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/8/2002 6:32:56 AM EDT
I don't know much about this guy. He's not from my neck of the woods. Seems fishy tho.
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 6:41:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Hes about as crooked as they come.
CAPITALIST
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 6:42:15 AM EDT
[#2]

But just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they AREN'T out to get you. [peep]

**This opinion is based on what little I know about the [s]slimeball[/s] er...I mean...guy. [:D]

This could make a fun poll.
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 6:49:42 AM EDT
[#3]
you wanted a poll, you got it
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 6:55:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Can I vote for 'slimeball' and a 'victim of Government'?

'Cause that's what I think he really is - both!

Eric The([b]BeamMeUpQuicklyScotty![/b]I'mFacingTenYearsAtHardLaborDownHere!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 6:59:50 AM EDT
[#5]
Re: Trafficant
It's as if the good people of Ohio elected the Paulie Walnuts character from "The Sopranos" to offce.
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 7:42:55 AM EDT
[#6]
I used to work with a guy who grew up in the Youngstown Ohio area.

His assessment was that Trafficant was as dirty as they come - mafia hits, drug trafficking and the like.

Link Posted: 4/8/2002 8:26:20 AM EDT
[#7]
I live about 15miles from youngstaown and I can tell you he is a slimeball. But then again thats why he gets  ellected in youngstown. Youngstown consistently makes the top ten of most dangerous cities in the US. There have probably been about a dozen judges convicted in the past few years of racketering.

At the Akron gunshow over the weekend they had some guys set up there campaigning for him. He is commonly thought of as a conservative democrat. No-one will miss him when he is in jail as long as a liberal democrat doesn't take his place.
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 8:36:29 AM EDT
[#8]
He needs to get his hair fixed.
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 9:08:21 AM EDT
[#9]
I'm only 1/2 hour from Youngstown, so I listen to Youngstown talk radio most days.  It is really unbelievable; Traficant says that the government has had a vendetta against him since he beat them (IRS) at their own game about twenty years ago.  If he was aware that the gubmit was just waiting for him to trip up, why in God's name did he give them so much ammunition to use against him?

The funniest thing is, most people I speak to or hear who live in the Youngstown/Mahoning Valley area like this guy.  I would say that approximately 80% of callers to local talk radio shows say they will vote for him if he runs again.  

You gotta love it, beat sheeple over the head with the facts, as soon as you quit swinging the club they run right back for more of the same.

I wonder why all the mills moved out of the Valley...........?
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 9:14:52 AM EDT
[#10]
This guy is a pile of dog crap.  The problem is that he is like Marion berry.  He could kill the Pope on live TV and get reelected.

I voted for Slimeball
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 4:47:08 PM EDT
[#11]
I think the true victim here is whatever he killed to make that toupee.

ARH
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 4:49:41 PM EDT
[#12]
sline ball victim
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 5:00:55 PM EDT
[#13]
I think his luck is running out.  It didn't sound like he had a good day in court today.

He'd look good in orange.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top