Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/21/2001 6:58:30 PM EDT
The story: [url]http://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/0,,2001350021-2001364909,00.html[/url]

“We are known for humanitarian treatment, so basically we are stuck. Usually there is some incentive, some angle to play, what you can do for them. But it could get to that spot where we could go to pressure . . . where we don’t have a choice, and we are probably getting there,” an FBI agent involved in the investigation told the paper.
View Quote

It's a little scary that out of 150+ suspects, [b]none[/b] of them are talking.  
Link Posted: 10/21/2001 9:13:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Lock them all up in solitary with the lights on 24/7 and a "suicide watch" every 15min.  If that doesnt work, start putting LSD in their food.

No need for physical violence, they can be made to talk through drugs and sleep/sensory deprivation.
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 4:09:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Would LSD really help?

Interrogator: Who was the leader of your cell?

Suspect: Oh, wow...  Have you ever [i]really[/i] looked at your hand?  It's, like, awesome!

Interrogator: When did you enter the United States?

Suspect (laughing): Hey!  You're a talking elephant!

[@:D]

Link Posted: 10/22/2001 4:16:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Are you [i]certain[/i] that the detainees have requested nothing but spam and/or pork sandwiches since they have been here?

And how can you justify keeping them locked up with pot-bellied pigs? Hmmmm? They asked for it?

Eric The(WellAllRightThen!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 4:31:01 AM EDT
[#4]
This is a commentary by Jonah Goldberg on why the use of torture is perfectly acceptable on some ocassions - 'The World According to Me' at:

[url]http://www.nationalreview.com/goldberg/goldberg101201.shtml[/url]

He mentions the 'Ticking Bomb' Exception to the general prohibition of physical torture in the State of Israel. The Israeli Supreme Court has ruled in favor of some 'reasonable physical pressure' that may be applied in life or death circumstances!

Eric The(WeHaveWaysOfMakingYouTalk...)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 4:40:03 AM EDT
[#5]
At work, I sit next to a gentleman who was an Interrogator/Translator in the US Army in Vietnam. He maintains that all we need to do is shoot them up with the proper dosage of sodium pentothal and they'll be eager to tell us about their most closely guarded secrets.
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 11:10:58 AM EDT
[#6]
Make them all open mail in the infected P.O. in Trenton, N.J.  No gloves, masks or hand washing.  Tell them they must hug and kiss each other also.
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 11:14:54 AM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top