Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/30/2003 9:15:06 AM EDT

1. You can take the Lords name in vain without pissing them off.
2. Prayer rugs in their cubicles really class up the office.
3. They don’t hang Roman execution devices all over the place.
4. They never say “have a blessed day”
5. No chitchat about Christmas shopping or Easter!
6. Burning incense smells better than stinky church sale candles
7. no passive aggressive tendencies.  If they are pissed off at you they will tell you.
8. They don’t brag about how bad they were before they found Jesus.
9. The office radio doesn’t play born again heavy metal.

and #10...

For their birthdays all they want is ammo!
Link Posted: 12/30/2003 9:17:55 AM EDT
[#1]
That's pretty good!  I can't imagine how bad the counter list against muslims is going to be...
Link Posted: 12/30/2003 9:18:40 AM EDT
[#2]
[cricket]chirp chirp[/cricket]
Link Posted: 12/30/2003 9:20:37 AM EDT
[#3]
When they piss you off, and they will, you get revenge by eating pork.  Playing with a football (pigskin).  Cursing with allahdamn.
Link Posted: 12/30/2003 9:20:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
7. no passive aggressive tendencies.  If they are pissed off at you they will tell you.
View Quote

Hmmm... not sure how "funny" any of this is. And trust me, I like poking fun at some of the hipocritical "Christians" I know as much as the next guy. But most are good people.

At any rate -- I would say that the so-called sleeper cells of radical Islamisists are THE ULTIMATE in passive-aggresive. They will be your neighbor for some time, and then blow you up or poison your water or slit your throat. This arguement simply does not hold up. And the 9/11 highjackers were pretty passive-agresive too.
Link Posted: 12/30/2003 9:23:21 AM EDT
[#5]
[img]http://www.keebler.com/family/crackers/images/q1_krispy.jpg[/img]

[size=6]YAWN![/size=6]
Link Posted: 12/30/2003 9:24:01 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Working with muslims is fun................. when your office is a C-130 Gunship, and your co-workers are 10,000 feet below.
View Quote

classic [rofl2]
Link Posted: 12/30/2003 9:24:16 AM EDT
[#7]
this is in jest.  can we leave out the radical Islamisists, sleaper cells and crap.

i don't know which is worse.  a radical Muslim or a radical Christian.  both will kill you.  
Link Posted: 12/30/2003 9:30:58 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
this is in jest.  can we leave out the radical Islamisists, sleaper cells and crap.

i don't know which is worse.  a radical Muslim or a radical Christian.  both will kill you.  
View Quote

I have been called a radical Christian before and I have never killed anyone...

And I hope (& pray) that I never have to.

Some people say you are paranoid if you think you need to CCW...I say because I CCW I have no reason to be paranoid.[:D]

BTW...I thought most of them to be funny![lol]

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 12/30/2003 9:34:53 AM EDT
[#9]
ROR!
Link Posted: 12/30/2003 12:43:32 PM EDT
[#10]
a muslim will never steal your pork chops from your lunch pail
Link Posted: 12/30/2003 1:27:28 PM EDT
[#11]
I knew a beautiful, sweet muslim girl in Highschool who was just one year younger than me.  I asked if she would go to the Senior Ball with me.  Unfortunately, her parents wouldn't give her permission to go.  Too bad the parents didn't try getting to know me.  I was the safest date she could have possibly had.  Not only was I a complete gentleman, but I'd have defended the girl's virtue and personal safety with my life.

She might have converted to Christianity once she had a chance to be treated correctly by a devout Christian.
Link Posted: 12/30/2003 2:01:50 PM EDT
[#12]
i know some muslims, and they hate the us
Link Posted: 12/30/2003 10:18:33 PM EDT
[#13]
I like #3
Link Posted: 12/30/2003 10:30:32 PM EDT
[#14]
they can bitch all they want...i thought it was great [:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top