Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/9/2007 3:40:40 PM EDT
Bought a couple of the mini cans of beenie weenies for work.  Just popped open a can, I would guess that the weens/beans ratio is at least 2-1.

This is the opposite of raisin bran.  There the bran/raisin ratio is 10-1.

Don't get me wrong, I like a good serving of ween in the bean, but it is almost impossible to get into the can due to the overstuffed ween...

Link Posted: 10/9/2007 3:50:01 PM EDT
[#1]

I knew a girl that had a problem with having too many weenies.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 3:50:11 PM EDT
[#2]
that is either the most gay thread title of all time or the most Heterosexual male thread title of all time I cant decide..
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 3:50:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 3:51:25 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
that is either the most gay thread title of all time or the most Heterosexual male thread title of all time I cant decide..

It was pure torture composing it.  Took a lot of mojo to avoid being extra teh ghey.  
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 3:52:24 PM EDT
[#5]
I believe your rant is a little on the fail side.

You got more than you paid for ( food packed so tight it's unmanagable)

Try some Total raisin bran instead of the wal mart stuff...........always a crowd pleaser.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 4:05:29 PM EDT
[#6]
It wasn't a rant, it was a declaratory statement.

Just too much frank and not enough beans.

Damn I need to watch TSAM again...
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 4:08:56 PM EDT
[#7]
So bizzare... We were just taking about weeners and beans today at work today....

If someone opened up a can of ass for a boss I'm really going to freak out....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top