Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 11/1/2015 1:47:33 AM EDT
Backstory:  My wife is the kindest person you will meet, she is a special ed teacher and all around great person.  She will get on me if I say the slightest bigoted opinion or phrase, If a "short bus" is mentioned, you can be sure that the Look of Death will follow.

Our 10yo son asks "why is Africa so poor."  The wife explains that there have been many wars and a lack of knowledge to follow.  Then, she says, but in South Africa and some other countries there were WHITE people that settled there so they had industries and farming that made it so people had work and did not starve.

Anyway, I started laughing too hard to breath in the other room and her face turned red :)

Link Posted: 11/1/2015 1:48:51 AM EDT
[#1]
Pics of Racist wife?
Link Posted: 11/1/2015 1:50:27 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Backstory:  My wife is the kindest person you will meet, she is a special ed teacher and all around great person.  She will get on me if I say the slightest bigoted opinion or phrase, If a "short bus" is mentioned, you can be sure that the Look of Death will follow.

Our 10yo son asks "why is Africa so poor."  The wife explains that there have been many wars and a lack of knowledge to follow.  Then, she says, but in South Africa and some other countries there were WHITE people that settled there so they had industries and farming that made it so people had work and did not starve.

Anyway, I started laughing too hard to breath in the other room and her face turned red :)

View Quote

Sad the world we live in today shit is so twisted that logic is derided as racism. You are lucky your wife understands.
Link Posted: 11/1/2015 1:59:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Sad the world we live in today shit is so twisted that logic is derided as racism. You are lucky your wife understands.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

keep your racism out of this thread
Link Posted: 11/1/2015 2:03:26 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm sorry you married the wrong person?

HAPPY HALLOWEEN.
Link Posted: 11/1/2015 2:03:57 AM EDT
[#5]
If you see something, say something!  
Link Posted: 11/1/2015 2:04:02 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I am sorry I let my cis white male privilege escape .

Very racism.

Such bad.

Wow hate.
Link Posted: 11/1/2015 2:08:16 AM EDT
[#7]
I'm born/raised in Germany, wife is born in Taiwan.

We have both realized that even when we/they don't even try, all of our families/cultures are racist as fuck.

You're just now catching on to this?
Link Posted: 11/1/2015 2:10:51 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Pics of Racist wife?
View Quote

We can not assist you in your judgment without these.
Link Posted: 11/1/2015 2:11:07 AM EDT
[#9]
A girl I dated many years ago needed to buy a Christmas gift for a younger relative. She was very liberal and educated, not a racist bone in her body. We went to the store, she was looking at dolls, and with a straight face she asked me "Are the black ones cheaper?"

I lost my fucking mind.
Link Posted: 11/1/2015 2:18:04 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
A girl I dated many years ago needed to buy a Christmas gift for a younger relative. She was very liberal and educated, not a racist bone in her body. We went to the store, she was looking at dolls, and with a straight face she asked me "Are the black ones cheaper?"

I lost my fucking mind.
View Quote

You should have said yes they are cheaper but costs twice as much to maintain.
Link Posted: 11/1/2015 2:21:48 AM EDT
[#11]
Pics not loading. And my story.

1st MIL was the sweetest Baptist woman that made the best pan fried chicken.

One day when the family was together during the typical Oklahoma rain storm she looked out the window and said it's raining pitchforks and n word babies.

I damn near stroked.
Link Posted: 11/1/2015 2:28:10 AM EDT
[#12]
Lol, no pics forthcoming.  Blonde, 140lbs, 5'6", DD's
Link Posted: 11/1/2015 2:29:04 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

*unsubscribe
Link Posted: 11/1/2015 2:29:11 AM EDT
[#14]
When I was in middle school many years ago, South Africa was predominantly white, and racism/slavery was all but rampant
Link Posted: 11/1/2015 2:30:38 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I lost my fucking mind.
View Quote

Except yours??? Just kidding
Link Posted: 11/1/2015 2:34:28 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

View Quote

Holy shit you xbttdo that. Come on bro
Link Posted: 11/1/2015 2:41:29 AM EDT
[#17]
That doesn't really sound like racism. It's not really white people's fault that Africa kind of sucks at doing things..
Link Posted: 11/1/2015 2:47:12 AM EDT
[#18]
Sounds like a history lesson to me.
Link Posted: 11/1/2015 2:51:10 AM EDT
[#19]
It's not racism when it's the truth, except that if you do some research most all of Africa was colonized by white countries at one time.  There were cities, law and order.  They turned the continent over after ww2 and the raping started. Everyone gave South Africa such a bad time but they weren't that different then the USA.
Link Posted: 11/1/2015 2:55:29 AM EDT
[#20]
Everyone I've met from South Africa was white. *shrugs*

ETA: They speak some horrible language, Afrikaans. So there's that.
Link Posted: 11/1/2015 3:09:46 AM EDT
[#21]
God damn Neanderthals.

Link Posted: 11/1/2015 3:49:16 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Everyone I've met from South Africa was white. *shrugs*

ETA: They speak some horrible language, Afrikaans. So there's that.
View Quote

I'm a South African and I am an English speaker but my in-laws are Afrikaans and you're right, it is a horrible language. I can barely speak and understand a few words of it but we were forced to learn it at school when I was a kid. English, Afrikaans and Maths were all compulsory from primary school all the way through high school.

Oh and since when is stating the truth or a fact racist? This is a serious question. South Africa was more developed than most other African nations due in large part to European companies and initiatives.

Were some or a lot of government policies racist, yes, there is no denying that, but the fact that White South Africans developed and brought industry to the country is fact, not racism.

Same a stating that there are some prison where a large proportion of inmates are black, it's not racist, it's fact, simple as that.

Racism is defined as "racism
're?s?z(?)m/
noun
noun: racism

the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics, abilities, or qualities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.
"

Simply stating a fact does not one a racist make. Unless you've been brainwashed by the MSM and SJW's.
Link Posted: 11/1/2015 3:50:37 AM EDT
[#23]
Just because it's true doesn't mean it's racist.

Link Posted: 11/1/2015 4:04:54 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 11/1/2015 4:43:02 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I lost my fucking mind.

Link Posted: 11/1/2015 4:53:00 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/1/2015 5:05:14 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Pics not loading. And my story.

1st MIL was the sweetest Baptist woman that made the best pan fried chicken.

One day when the family was together during the typical Oklahoma rain storm she looked out the window and said it's raining pitchforks and n word babies.

I damn near stroked.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/1/2015 5:37:47 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

I lost my fucking mind.
View Quote
Should have said they cost 3/5th the price of the white ones.

Link Posted: 11/1/2015 5:49:18 AM EDT
[#29]
In this country, at this moment, the truth is indeed racist. Whether or not you buy into it is up to you, of course.
Link Posted: 11/1/2015 8:04:45 AM EDT
[#30]
I was born in 1959 and we were born in a semi racist time,  in that while we were not mean we called black men boys and colered.  We did not understand what we were doing .  There were still black waiting rooms  but all played together at school. We were not mean.

I would say by the time I got through high school racist black folk had taught us white boys that there was a reason we had been raised the way we had been raised.  I could tell you many stories but why?

Even though many of us were recruited  by the klan we did not join we still were not mean.   Just figured we were different and avoided the issue.

Over the years everyone came together and worked together.  Things were good.

So we turned from our racism and thought we were pretty well past it.  

Then a racist was elected president.

All of a sudden  being white was wrong and racist.  Being a Christian  was bad and being a white Christian  was the devil.

So I think the story of Africa and south Africa are good educational tools.

I think Obama has rolled back race relation more than 40 years.

I am still not mean but I will still not take any shit off white people and that applies to black people too no matter how much you cry and bitch I did not make your situation .  You will be treated like you act.

Rant off
Link Posted: 11/1/2015 8:07:52 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
God damn Neanderthals.  
View Quote

What do you have against the Dutch?
Link Posted: 11/1/2015 8:10:45 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

I was born in 1959 and we were born in a semi racist time,  in that while we were not mean we called black men boys and colered.  We did not understand what we were doing .  There were still black waiting rooms  but all played together at school. We were not mean.

I would say by the time I got through high school racist black folk had taught us white boys that there was a reason we had been raised the way we had been raised.  I could tell you many stories but why?

Even though many of us were recruited  by the klan we did not join we still were not mean.   Just figured we were different and avoided the issue.

Over the years everyone came together and worked together.  Things were good.

So we turned from our racism and thought we were pretty well past it.  

Then a racist was elected president.

All of a sudden  being white was wrong and racist.  Being a Christian  was bad and being a white Christian  was the devil.

So I think the story of Africa and south Africa are good educational tools.

I think Obama has rolled back race relation more than 40 years.

I am still not mean but I will still not take any shit off white people and that applies to black people too no matter how much you cry and bitch I did not make your situation . You will be treated like you act.

Rant off

View Quote

Absolutely, positively THIS.

Link Posted: 11/1/2015 8:17:34 AM EDT
[#33]
I'd LOVE to hear OP's explanation for why there are so many poor African countries.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 11/1/2015 8:19:43 AM EDT
[#34]
Evidently I'm racist because I didn't vote for Barrack Hussein
Link Posted: 11/1/2015 8:25:21 AM EDT
[#35]
Our 10yo son asks "why is Africa so poor." The wife explains that there have been many wars and a lack of knowledge to follow.
View Quote

But the Europeans had constant warfare too, maybe more than the Africans. Wars are actually an incentive for industrial progress.

We have to look for the explanation elsewhere.

Why were there no intellectual giants like Galileo, Newton, Voltaire, Mozart, or Beethoven in Africa?

Maybe, just maybe, the Africans are simply assholes?
Link Posted: 11/1/2015 8:28:04 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
When I was in middle school many years ago, South Africa was predominantly white, and racism/slavery was all but rampant
View Quote

It was so bad that blacks from all over Africa tried to move there causing a population boom where there was once only a few nomadic tribes barely living off the land. Seems getting modern medicine, schools, job opportunities, and good nutrition was a small price to pay for not getting to vote or use the white man's clean beach.
Link Posted: 11/1/2015 8:30:55 AM EDT
[#37]
A liberal relative told me they don't like Ben Carson. I couldn't help myself and called her a racist. She laughed nervously but I'd like to think she got the joke. She's still a lib so probably not.
Link Posted: 11/1/2015 8:31:08 AM EDT
[#38]
My grandma was the sweetest Christian woman on the planet. At Christmas, I would always get nuts in my stocking, along with candy and stuff. I used to love to give her the black ones, just to hear her say, "you don't like n***** toes?"

Link Posted: 11/1/2015 8:31:54 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I'd LOVE to hear OP's explanation for why there are so many poor African countries.

View Quote

So you're ignorant on the subject and came to GD to get educated?  That's brilliant.

Or your baiting a trap and being sarcastic.

Why don't YOU fill us in and educate us?

Link Posted: 11/1/2015 8:33:26 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

But the Europeans had constant warfare too, maybe more than the Africans. Wars are actually an incentive for industrial progress.

Why were there no intellectual giants like Galileo, Newton, Voltaire, Mozart, or Beethoven in Africa?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Our 10yo son asks "why is Africa so poor." The wife explains that there have been many wars and a lack of knowledge to follow.

You need to read some issues of the Final Call. It will explain everything.

Link Posted: 11/1/2015 8:36:18 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 11/1/2015 8:38:41 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

My grandma was the sweetest Christian woman on the planet. At Christmas, I would always get nuts in my stocking, along with candy and stuff. I used to love to give her the black ones, just to hear her say, "you don't like  toes?"
View Quote
I have an authentic causally racist grandmother as well. Some of the shit she says is atrocious. Some of it's pretty funny though.

Link Posted: 11/1/2015 8:40:35 AM EDT
[#43]
My mother may have been born, in 1926, and raised in the south, but she never openly showed any racism. As her alzheimers got worst we had to put her in assisted living. She never liked it very much and kept saying she was going to move. One day she exclaimed, to an attendant, that she was moving and not taking any of you niggers with me. The attendant told me and laughed about it; they all loved her - most of the time.
Link Posted: 11/1/2015 8:46:17 AM EDT
[#44]
I was born in 1959 and we were born in a semi racist time, in that while we were not mean we called black men boys and colered. We did not understand what we were doing .
View Quote

I recently went back and re-read the diary that I kept in 1963, the year I graduated high school. Wow, was that a different time! I used to participate in civil rights demonstrations, to try to integrate the local movie theaters, etc. (in Texas). Yet, throughout the diary, I refer to black people as "Negroes." That was the terminology at that time. "Black" did not come into fashion until later, with Stokely Carmichael's Black Power movement. I have to say I never called black men "boys." My lab partner in high school biology class, Sandra Anderson, was black. But public schools in Texas were not yet completely integrated, and the black students selected to integrate the formerly all-white schools tended to be the cream of the crop.
Link Posted: 11/1/2015 8:57:38 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

South Africa has NEVER been close to predominately white.  Blacks make up almost 90% (black and colored) where whites make up not even 10% of the population.  

Your school failed you.

SA Demographics
Link Posted: 11/1/2015 9:07:37 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

I don't see the problem. She's not wrong.
Link Posted: 11/1/2015 9:08:14 AM EDT
[#47]
with whatever shit she throws your way, if she throws a little left leaning shit out there just brush it off
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/1/2015 9:20:09 AM EDT
[#48]
Blacks in the U.S.A have a completely different mentality than Blacks anywhere else in the world. I've lived two countries that were 95% black, both run on British parlamentary governments, one was a fucked up state with an SD rating from Standards and Poor's. The other was a booming economy with a AA rating. Fact is some people cant run shit no matter what color they are.
Link Posted: 11/1/2015 9:26:46 AM EDT
[#49]
All I can picture in my head is Bernadette from Big Bang Theory in a white hood.  
Link Posted: 11/1/2015 9:31:01 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

that's not racist.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top