Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/2/2004 9:15:03 PM EDT
Tonight?
Tommorrow?
What do you say?

Those of us with active accounts agree on an H-Hour, open up dozens of windows, and hit them with:

IN YOUR FUCKING FACE, DEMOCRAT LOSERS!

A robust and concerted effort.
Any opinions on when might cause the most pain?
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 9:16:17 PM EDT
[#1]
I've got a clean account but have been sooo stressed out today that I haven't thought of ANYTHING good to do!(Suggestions anyone?)
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 9:16:43 PM EDT
[#2]
how about..

WE STOLE ANOTHER ONE!!! WOOT!!
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 9:16:45 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Tonight?
Tommorrow?
What do you say?

Those of us with active accounts agree on an H-Hour, open up dozens of windows, and hit them with:

IN YOUR FUCKING FACE, DEMOCRAT LOSERS!

A robust and concerted effort.
Any opinions on when might cause the most pain?

When the Zombie concedes...

Operation Delta Uniform is given the GO.

UNLEASH HELL!

Link Posted: 11/2/2004 9:16:53 PM EDT
[#4]
It's getting late. No one much will see it. Wait till sometime late tomorrow morning or early afternoon when they are all crying in their champagne.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 9:18:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 9:18:58 PM EDT
[#6]
here's my idea:

Someone with webspace host an unusally smiley face.

Everyone with an account go over there and participate enough to get that smily in place in thousands of posts using IMG tags.

After their boards are saturated with that smiley ... swap out the image file with the picture of Bush flipping the bird, with a nice message scrolled beneath it so that the url for the image remains unchanged.

Link Posted: 11/2/2004 9:19:02 PM EDT
[#7]
I was gonna hit them tonight, but after 5 beers and a unbelievable amount of stress, I think I will wait.

We won tonight.  That is good enough for me.  The entire soul of our country was at stake tonight and we the Republicans are now in charge of our own fate.   In the next two years we will completely own the SCOTUS
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 9:19:47 PM EDT
[#8]
We need to be coordinated so as to drive their mods nuts. Best time would be during his concession speech..After that, I'm going off over there.....
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 9:19:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Oh why didn't I lay the groundwork and fake an account??  So much fun lost
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 9:20:00 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
It's getting late. No one much will see it. Wait till sometime late tomorrow morning or early afternoon when they are all crying in their champagne.

Agreed.
Tommorrow.
Hell, let's make it a series of sorties.

Dozens.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 9:22:30 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
here's my idea:

Everyone with an account go over there and participate enough to get that smily in place in thousands of posts using IMG tags.

After their boards are saturated with that smiley ... swap out the image file with the picture of Bush flipping the bird, with a nice message scrolled beneath it so that the url for the image remains unchanged.

Even better. Somebody suggested that each poster embed a single pixel as an image file in every post they make at DU. Then, at the right moment, switch the image to whatever you want. The new 'pic' will show up simultaneously in countless posts..... I suggest the "GW brands the donkey" pic.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 9:22:49 PM EDT
[#12]
Wait until tomorrow.....give them time to really be pissed!
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 9:22:51 PM EDT
[#13]
agreed, tomorrow
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 9:24:09 PM EDT
[#14]
Just tell them that you personally rigged all the computerized voting machines
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 9:24:17 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:
here's my idea:

Even better. Somebody suggested that each poster embed a single pixel as an image file in every post they make at DU. Then, at the right moment, switch the image to whatever you want. The new 'pic' will show up simultaneously in countless posts..... I suggest the "GW brands the donkey" pic.

yeah, I posted this in another thread thinking the single pixel ... but that might look suspicious ... a smiley face would fit in

of course, if your undercover DU spies here get the url of the image to be swapped ... they could then search for people posting that image and lock the accounts.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 9:26:12 PM EDT
[#16]
I've been there for about a year, I choose to poison them slowly, and leave them in the dispair of their own futility.
The death of a thousand cuts if you will.
Psyops is to sweet to waste on a quick trigger finger.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 9:27:32 PM EDT
[#17]
Tomorrow. Just give me a time.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 9:28:58 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
how about..

WE STOLE ANOTHER ONE!!! WOOT!!

I think their heads would pop if you said that!
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 9:30:01 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
here's my idea:

yeah, I posted this in another thread thinking the single pixel ... but that might look suspicious ... a smiley face would fit in

of course, if your undercover DU spies here get the url of the image to be swapped ... they could then search for people posting that image and lock the accounts.

It was an excellent idea on your part. I tried to give you credit for it but I didn't know it was you. The best I could do was say "somebody else"
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 9:32:23 PM EDT
[#20]
CRY HAVOC...AND LET SLIP THE DOGS OF WAR..!!!
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 9:33:43 PM EDT
[#21]
Shit!  They are DOWN!  WTF?  What did you guys do?
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 9:36:16 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Shit!  They are DOWN!  WTF?  What did you guys do?

Not us man, you should see the post about sleeping pills and morals.
They are in auto destruct sequenced!
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 9:36:29 PM EDT
[#23]
To be effective, this needs to be an ongoing, long term "rub their faces in the turds" campaign. A few well placed hits per day, same message, same names, same images for a week. Then swap to new message, names and image. Long term psy-ops will drive them totally nutz.

We need to use this victory as an ass-kick to ourselves. This is just the beginning. NOW we get organized and ambitious! Now we start really wasting the DU fascists.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 9:37:37 PM EDT
[#24]
I already laid out one donkey punch. Over 20+ alerts
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 10:07:15 PM EDT
[#25]
Me too, ALERT ALERT, and I never gave specific people out, I just gave vague, "It said vote for bush a couple post above the center on the page"  references, those fuckers are going to be reading for weeks.

Oh yeh, and then I hit them harder in the morning, until I post scat and get banned.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top