Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/1/2006 8:32:35 PM EDT
Just finished watching one of these documenteries on Waco that are ever so common. Now when I usually talk to a fellow gun lover like myself, there are a few things I know about him immediatly;

-Republican
-Anti Abortion
-Pro 2nd Ammendment Rights
-Most likely Christian
-And most of all, Waco =BAD.

I used to agree with everyone, Waco was a slaughter of innocent children and pyscho religous nut cases right? Nope.

Now after actually gathering my own evidence I have formulated a new opinion of the matter that greatly differs from the hive mind. Seems to me the ATF had a search warrent, legally obtained to search this mans compound due to the fact that he was illegally possesing machine guns. Whats wrong with that? You break the law your gonna pay and there are no if, and, or buts about it.

-Secondly, when the ATF shows up to do the search they are met with GUNFIRE. WTF? I might be a little stupid, but I sure as hell know that it is illegal and morally wrong to shoot at and KILL another human being, even if they are ATF scum. These pyscho's managed to maim and kill several agents, many with families with there own. In self defense the ATF protected and fired back.
-Third, the man who owned the compound had made a deal with the FBI that he would come out peacefully if he was allowed to broadcast his pyscho beliefs over the radio. The FBI granted him his wish. Later he didn't come out as we all know. Not only is he a killer, but also a liar? How the hell can you guys support this freak?
-Finally, and correct me if I am wrong, anyone who wanted to come out could if they wanted, is this correct? From my understanding, the murders and liars kept their small innocent children inside of the compound, even though they knew that another gun battle could erupt.

I just wanted to know how the hive mind supports the religious pyscho's? Please give me reasons, I want to know and I want to know all of the facts, not just what this documentery said. Thank you for your time.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 8:35:26 PM EDT
[#1]
this is going to be bad... just like all the other Waco threads.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 8:38:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 8:45:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 8:47:23 PM EDT
[#4]
So many assumptions that contridict the evidence.
It isn't  illegal and morally wrong to shoot at and KILL another human being in self defence.
You assume the Davidians shot first. Prove it.
The ATF admitted they shot the dogs. Here's my assumption

BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG

SHOTS FIRED SHOTS FIRED

OPEN FIRE OPEN FIRE
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 9:00:03 PM EDT
[#5]
IBSS
IBTL
IBNT
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 9:03:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Just use the other Waco thread.  No need for another one.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top