Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 6/20/2001 2:54:01 PM EST
I just (or just about) purchased a NHM-91 (RPK clone). It has a thumbhole stock and I want to switch it to the regular RPK buttstock and pistol grip. How can I do this legally?
Link Posted: 6/20/2001 4:30:33 PM EST
You have to replace some number of parts (11?)with US-made parts. Perhaps someone has a link to the list, and what the common replacements are. Make sure your state laws don't prohibit the replacement either.
Link Posted: 6/20/2001 6:39:00 PM EST
See if this helps. [url]http://www.concentric.net/~Ldrennan/page11.html[/url] [url]http://www.concentric.net/~Ldrennan/page12.html[/url]
Top Top