Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/10/2010 7:38:46 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 8:10:04 PM EDT
[#1]
To all who lost their lives that day, RIP, you will never be forgotten.

Link Posted: 9/10/2010 8:21:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
AR15.com site staff and mods send our thoughts and prayers out to our brothers, sisters, family and friends in the PAPD, NYPD, and FDNY who paid the ultimate price on 9/11.   We salute the medics, SAR, soldiers and allied agencies from all over the country who answered the call in the aftermath.

Well said

Link Posted: 9/10/2010 8:36:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 12:10:04 AM EDT
[#4]
I raise my glass to salute them.  I've been on the job long enough to have weekends off, but if I worked today I would put the black ribbon on my shield....authorized or not.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 11:24:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 11:27:05 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 3:51:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 4:40:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
AR15.com site staff and mods send our thoughts and prayers out to our brothers, sisters, family and friends in the PAPD, NYPD, EMS and FDNY who paid the ultimate price on 9/11.   We salute the medics, SAR, soldiers and allied agencies from all over the country who answered the call in the aftermath.
19 members of the Emergency Medical Services community (only some were actually employed by the FDNY) perished in the attacks on the WTC on September 11th, 2001.

Mario Santoro - EMT *
Keith Fairben - EMT *
David Marc Sullins - EMT
Hector Tirado - EMT
James Pappageorge - Paramedic
Andre Fletcher - EMT
James Coyle - EMT
Joe Henry - EMT
Karl Joseph - EMT
Sean Tallon - EMT
Kevin Pfeifer - Paramedic
Yamel Merino - Paramedic
Richard Pearlman
Ricardo 'Ricky' Quinn - Paramedic
Carlos Lillo - Paramedic *
Mark Schwartz - EMT
David P. Lemagne - EMT
Mitch Wallace - EMT
Je Jung - EMT

* Mario Santoro had done a tour swap with someone and was working with Keith Fairben on 10 David, the BLS truck crushed when the first tower fell. Keith was just about to be promoted after completing a Paramedic program. I know this because Keith & I were not only classmates but in the same lab group. I used to joking call him the 'Purple Avenger' because of the purple gloves he wore that NY Presbyterian stocked. Carlos Lillo worked Per Diem at the same place as my fulltime gig. I had met or was acquainted with pretty much everyone on that list, some more than others and to this day, when appropriate, I take the opportunity to remind people that we were there, too, and some made the ultimate sacrifice.

Never forgive, never forget!

Edited for spelling
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 6:53:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top