Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/4/2001 11:31:41 AM EDT
Just in case you may have missed my pic posted by lordtrader on my thread 'Thinking of Changing My Board Name' here is the Hun in all of his 'glory' (yeah, whatever):

[img]http://www.ar15.com/members/albums/lordtrader%2FEricTheHun%2DWeb%2Ejpg[/img]

Now with [u]that[/u] taken care of, once and for all, I can continue in good conscience with my coveted 'Hun' board name!

No more carping from REALERIC, no midnight visits from the ATF, FBI, Bin Laden, whoever!

Thanks to all for your suggestions!

Eric The(ItIsBetterThisWay,[i]N'estPas?[/i])Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 11/4/2001 11:40:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Hmmm...

Eric The(DanHaggartyAsGrizzlyAdams)Hun?
Link Posted: 11/4/2001 12:01:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/4/2001 12:03:04 PM EDT
[#3]
[img]http://www.ar15.com/members/albums/lordtrader%2FEricTheHun%2DWeb%2Ejpg[/img]

Thats

Eric The (WildTurkeyLovin) Hun

Hey Eric, is that a bullet hole on the top of your hat????  What happened.. too much Wid Turkey???
Link Posted: 11/4/2001 12:38:51 PM EDT
[#4]
OH MY GOD!!!

DAD!

YOU ARE MY DAD!

I have finally found you at last! It has been so long. I have forgiven you, and we can be a family again! [:D]

But PLEASE tell me - Why did you leave me back in Gary, Indiana, when I was only seven years old? [>(]

heehee...

Tyler
Link Posted: 11/4/2001 1:01:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Damn, I saw you at the gunshow yesterday and didn't even realize it. I saw you at a booth with a couple of guys that were really tatted up and one guy with long blonde hair right by the doors going outside. I bought 4 AK mags from them.
Link Posted: 11/4/2001 1:08:02 PM EDT
[#6]
The more that things change, the more they stay the same.
[:)]
Link Posted: 11/4/2001 1:15:30 PM EDT
[#7]
[size=4][b]ERIC_THE_GRIZZ[/b][/size=4]
Link Posted: 11/4/2001 1:21:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Post from YOBO -
Hey Eric, is that a bullet hole on the top of your hat???? What happened.. too much Wid Turkey???
View Quote

Naw, that's my 'farm hat' and the field mice in the cabin behind me had a field day with it!

Post from The_Beer_Slayer -
may have opened a case of photoshop whoop ass.
View Quote

Maybe so, Hehe! But I call to your remembrance what I said on the 'Thinking of Changing My Board Name - (1) I am armed, and (2) based upon my posts in the 'Refighting Gettysburg' thread, you can see I can bear a grudge for an awfully long period of time! [:D]

Post from TylerDurden -
YOU ARE MY DAD!
View Quote

Could be, when I was young and irresponsible, I was, well, young and irresponsible!

Is your mother's name 'Gresilda'? Uh-oh!

Hey, you're not trying to get to my weaponry through some sort of get-rich-quick scheme you and your mother have cooked up?

What am I saying? Come to me, my beamish boy!
Oh Fabjous day! Calloo, callay!

Eric The('ComeHome,AllIsForgiven!')Hun[>]:)]

Link Posted: 11/4/2001 1:28:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Post from bunghole -
Damn, I saw you at the gunshow yesterday and didn't even realize it. I saw you at a booth with a couple of guys that were really tatted up and one guy with long blonde hair right by the doors going outside. I bought 4 AK mags from them.
View Quote

See, now you know why I posted my pic!

And yes, the tattooed boys are part of Brother Nick's (the long-haired blonde) ground crew.

So, did you like the show?

I always liked the 'Militaria' show better when they held it the second week of January, every year. Many more vendors, and a whole lot more hard-to-find military parts.

Eric The(Unforgettable)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 11/4/2001 1:33:49 PM EDT
[#10]
It was alright but most of the prices were rediculous. I did see a rotary mag similar to a BetaC made by HK for $3000. It said it was 1 of 20. I noticed in a picture of one of drfcolts HKs that he also has one.
[img]http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=258760&a=10577068&p=54633227[/img]
Link Posted: 11/4/2001 1:40:09 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 11/4/2001 1:57:34 PM EDT
[#12]
Mighty weaklooking drink there Bubba! Looks like there enough in the bottle for one more good one.[>(] Sorry I missed the show today.
Link Posted: 11/4/2001 2:06:17 PM EDT
[#13]
Nice to have finally met you!!!

Monitor to Monitor [;)]
Link Posted: 11/4/2001 2:10:38 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 11/4/2001 2:15:21 PM EDT
[#15]
Post from Gopher -
Mighty weaklooking drink there Bubba!
View Quote

Actually, the drink in the plastic cup was a Margarita on the Rocks. In the Great American Desert, which basically starts 40 miles West of Fort Worth, a fellow has to know how to conserve his water, if he wants to survive.

Eric The(AndHaveAGoodTimeWhileDoingIt!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 11/4/2001 2:19:10 PM EDT
[#16]
Post from Sweep -
Damnit Hun! Where are the rest of the pics!
View Quote

Simmer down, [i][b]compadre[/b][/i]! As I told lordtrader just yesterday, when the [i][b]federales[/i][/b] return the photos to me from making copies, I'll be certain to post them![:D]

Eric The(Oh!MaybeIForgotToMentionThatRaid?Nevermind!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 11/4/2001 2:22:51 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 11/4/2001 2:31:06 PM EDT
[#18]
Post from Lotboy -
ERIC_THE_GRIZZ
View Quote

Now why didn't [b]I[/b] think of that?

But, alas, it's too late. I shall henceforth be forever known as 'Eric The Hun.'

Eric The(ButYouCanCallMe'Grizz'IfYouLike,JustDon'tCallMeLateForSupper!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 11/4/2001 2:36:20 PM EDT
[#19]
funny...he doesn't LOOK hunnish.
Link Posted: 11/4/2001 2:54:09 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 11/4/2001 2:58:15 PM EDT
[#21]
[b]raf[/b], my boy, if you have good things to say about Lee & Jackson, you are worthy to be loved back!

Eric The(GooberSays'Hey!')Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 11/4/2001 3:04:00 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 11/4/2001 3:31:51 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Fair enough, me laddy. 'Tis done and sealed.
I'll take your cover or you mine any day.
View Quote

You boys stir my hearts emotions [>(]

ISRAEL WILL NEVER FALL !!!
Link Posted: 11/4/2001 3:37:07 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 11/4/2001 3:44:56 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Ah, M1A, we tussle a bit now and then, but it's all in the family.  Nothin' serious, nor nothin' to get het up about.  Most of us, despite out differences, agree on the big points.
View Quote

Ya I know. I was just spoofing you guys.

I find that I do agree with you guys, as you stated on the big points [:)]
Link Posted: 11/4/2001 3:52:31 PM EDT
[#26]
That was a pretty decent gun show , only bad thing was I parked in front were it usually is, but had to walk back acoss Lamar St. and thru a couple of sections at least. Plum tuckered out bt the time I found it. Yeah,I'v purchased several,several times from the guy with the long blond twisty hair...always real helpful..seems like a heck ofa guy. Think I remember seeing you as well "Griz".  Even bought something from him satuday. but bought too much altogether and well you know...For a one arm fat white boy with no Goverment check I was running out of places to hang bags.  Anyhow, Nov 10-11 @ Ft. Worth and the same day @ Mesquite...Decisions, decisions.....Mesquite it is......Yall Take care...Russell-out
Link Posted: 11/4/2001 3:52:41 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 11/4/2001 5:12:58 PM EDT
[#28]
Post from jackpot -
That was a pretty decent gun show , only bad thing was I parked in front were it usually is, but had to walk back acoss Lamar St. and thru a couple of sections at least. Plum tuckered out by the time I found it.
View Quote

Tell me about it! Before I got to the show, I called a friend of mine who was already at the show, and who's a lifelong Dallas resident, and asked him at which end of the convention center was the show located.

'Gee, Eric, I'm not sure'
Well is it at the East end or the West end?
'Gee, Eric, I'm not sure'
Well is it the New part or the Old part?
'Oh it's the new part, definitely!'

So I parked by the Belo Building near the newer part of the Convention Center and wound up walking about 15 blocks to get to the show that was located in the, you guessed it, old part!

When I caught up with my friend, I asked him why he said it was the new part of the building.
He said he thought it was!

Hell, boy, I saw Pat Boone in this part of the Convention Center in 1958! I guess it's the new part if you're talking about the Alamo!

Yeah, the blonde with the twisted blonde hair is none other than Brother Nick, a very good guy!

Now that you know what the Hun looks like, come on in and sit a spell with him, next time you visit!

BTW, I'm going to the Family Farm (see above pic) on this next weekend!  It's getting to be hunting season and I need to chase off the riff-raff poachers!

So I'll miss Mesquite Gun Show, which is the better of the two shows you mentioned!

See ya later.

Eric The(Farm'sBeenInMyFamilySince1885!!!!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 11/4/2001 5:16:54 PM EDT
[#29]
Considering your habits, I think you should change your screen name to Eric the Nun.  [:D]
Link Posted: 11/4/2001 5:18:27 PM EDT
[#30]
Get it?
Link Posted: 11/4/2001 5:25:54 PM EDT
[#31]
Kinda hard to believe that beneath those rough hewn, manly looks, beats the heart of a poet!! [:D]
  Kinda reminds me of Papa Hemingway.
Link Posted: 11/4/2001 5:43:56 PM EDT
[#32]
I think

[b]GRIZZ[/b]

Is the name that is gonna be conjured up from that pic.
Link Posted: 11/4/2001 5:52:18 PM EDT
[#33]
Hey, bro, I'm down with 'Eric The Grizzly Hun'!

Or 'Grizz' for short!

I'm just glad you guys didn't try to peg me with some sort of connection to the weird old guy on the 'Hatt-Baby' song.

Lest we forget, or newcomers don't know, here it 'tis:[url]http://user.tninet.se/~prv247p/hatt/hatten.swf[/url]

Eric The(BetterThanBeingCalled'MartyTheStoufferHun')Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 11/4/2001 5:52:55 PM EDT
[#34]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top